BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jamie B.
I absolutely love these!!! I just bought the four pack of vanilla today. I buy them all the time especially the big ones at target. They are creamy and delicious.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
I don't know of anyone who hasn't tried these!!! Seriously my favorite!!!!! Who can say no to starbucks. Plus, call me crazy, I like the glass, better than a can.
Lina W.
Alright, you know it's finals week when you go
To target and stock up on these. I always pair it with a cup of ice to make it less sweet And more cold
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I lived on these for a couple months I swear!! Lol my in laws kept buying me them ūüíē I love the mocha flavor!!
Erin G.
I LOVE starbucks coffee. It's the only brand that I drink. These frappichino drinks are my absolute favorite. I buy at least two cases a week! They're amazing!!
Myrna P.
Me and my oldest daughter love these drinks. We always have some at the house to take along with us in the mornings. Great taste!
Angelique Z.
These are a great little treat once in a while. They're just a little pricey for me. I love starbucks, but just can't afford it very often.
Katelyn S.
I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Amanda H.
These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?