BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Amanda V.
The flavor is great in these. Not too sweet or too strong for people who like weaker coffee. usually grab the bigger size because they seem too small
Abigail C.
I love to get these! I found a recipe on Pinterest to make it at home. When ever I'm out not near a Starbucks this is something I am always getting!
Dawn W.
I absolutely love these drinks in every flavor they are delicious and easy to bring with me on the go. It gives me just the right amount of energy.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
christine w.
Ozark, AR
Its deffently good wakes u up esp when u didn't sleep well that night great tasteing too would recommend it to everyone who loves a cold coffee drink
Ivette F.
I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
Melissa B.
Salisbury,MD
I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
Ciara  W.
Mcdonough, GA
Really great on the go drink! In love all the other flavors as well! Like how you can purchase a whole pack at a local grocery store for your home.
Amanda W.
Jenison, MI
Soooooooo good it is unbelievable. I truly love these and taking them to school in the morning is great! One of my favorite coffee drinks ever!!!!!
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Yummy my favorite morning drink! I place mine in the freezer for 15 mins and then drink it. It tastes great the chocolate and coffee mix is great!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?