BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
West Fargo, ND
Foodie Expert
Nothing like you would get actually at Starbucks, there's actually no caffeine I believe either. ( I've never received any caffeine benefits from these ) Which isn't a huge deal but can be recovering to some if that's your looking for In the morning.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Oh my I love this so much..as in everytime I drink this it complets my day..your # 1 in my heart Starbucks
Zakkiyya G.
Zakkiyya G.
These are the best store bougjt cold coffees there are. The flavor is savoring and they give an instabt ebergy boost! They taste just like starbucks lattes. They are not that expensive and they help you save alot of money throughout the week. Instead of buying coffee you can judt grab it out your fridge!
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Foodie Expert
These are probably my least favorite of all Starbucks products and my least favorite flavor of these period. It tastes kinda weird and leaves a nasty after taste! Maybe the coffee is too strong for my liking or something! It's weird.
Anne T.
Anne T.
These can be kind of pricey, but if you want good-tasting coffee at home and you're tired of coffee you make on your own, this is a wonderful go-to. It tastes great, and it's easy to grab and go. The only real drawback is that it is pretty sugary, but overall, it's still a great product.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Yummy! This are my fuel on mornings as I head to school to conquer fourth graders and their learning! My students even ask "Where is your Starbucks?" if I don't have one that day! They taste delicious and are sooooo yummy! I love cold coffee. Would definitely recommend!
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
These are a different texture than their in store fraps (not frozen but more creamy instead) and are quite sweet but good for a creamy sweet hit of caffeine when you need it!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Lakeville, MN
Love this drink! It's super convenient and easy when on the run. If you like cold coffee then this is the drink for you.
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.
Foodie Expert
if you don't like cold coffee this is not the drink for you but i would say that it is kind of good. i'm not a cold coffee drinker but it's actually good!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?