BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

limor h.
kings point, ny
Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
christine w.
Ozark, AR
Its deffently good wakes u up esp when u didn't sleep well that night great tasteing too would recommend it to everyone who loves a cold coffee drink
Kayla P.
Utica, NY
Who doesn't love these?

Starbucks is amazing in any form. My favorite of these is the Intense Carmel! Going shopping tomorrow gunna be buying some!
Ivette F.
I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
While not made from fair-trade gourmet coffee, this "coffe drink" sure tastes good. It's the perfect blend of Coffee and milk and mocha flavoring
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Sharleen T.
My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are absolutely delicious! It does taste extra sugary and obviously isn't exactly healthy, but it is a nice treat for myself in the morning.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?