BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
limor h.
kings point, ny
Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
Melissa H.
Plainwell , MI
Foodie Expert
These Frappuccino drinks are awesome. Great flavors and served chilled or frozen with whipped topping mmmmm. Delicious. Reasonably priced and found at many locations.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
These are so good! They are so much cheaper than actually buying a drink at starbucks. They taste wonderful and you can find them mostly anywhere
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy the caramel kind :) however it often leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. You have to make sure it never gets warm or it tastes awful
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Great coffee for on the go!! Taste great, especially when it's cold!! I love them mid day for a quick pick me up!! U can almost always find them on sale somewhere!!
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Starbucks is just my best coffee place for sure , but this to go things are not for me the taste is obviously not that good and fresh
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love these! Great for on the go or for a snack at work. It helps me wake up in the morning with a great caffeine jolt and also tastes great.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
Foodie Expert
This are great for a once in a while drink but their not addicting like some coffees which may be good for some but I like my addicting cappuccinos! Lol
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Foodie Expert
I love these. I always buy one when I go to the gas station. Kind of helps the craving when I really want a frappacino. They're pretty good. Mocha is my favorite.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of iced coffee and this is a quick, delicious drink. I love it poured over ice or directly from the fridge.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?