Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.

I hate the aftertaste that this leaves in my mouth, and it lasts for hours. It doesn't matter if I brush my teeth, chew gum, it just sticks around. Yuck.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Las Vegas, NM

I really like these! They are a great alternative if you can't make it to the coffee shop. They are a little sweeter than what they would be at Starbucks
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

Really like to be able to grab these on the way out the door. They have just enough caffeine to boost my morning and they are sweet flavors. Really yum!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

These are really good when out and about and need a littler extra boost. not as good as the real thing but close enough . I like mocha and vanilla
Karen S.
Karen S.

I love Starbucks frappuccino. It's not strong, refreshing. Sometimes I'll put it in martini glass and a little rum and make a cocktail with it.
amber n.
amber n.

I love this flavor, I am a big coffee fan and when I'm on the go or at a store I will pick one of these up when I need a pick me up!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Perth, Ontario

Really like to keep a few Mocha Frappuccinos at home for a quick summer drink while reading a book on the patio. Very nice flavor!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Elkridge, MD

Great way to start my morning ! I love love love the taste ! I'm a big coffee drinker and I just wish these came in bigger sizes !
Jess G.
Jess G.

Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Odessa , On

I love these. They are best served ice cold. The have a great coffee flavor and are not bitter like some of the other brands.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now