Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Imani T.
Imani T.
Tallahassee, FL

I love these so much. I've actually never tried a drink from the actual Starbucks store, but these make me want to try the mocha frapp! They are so energizing and yummy. Good for those who are just starting to drink coffee, because they have more of a chocolate-y taste.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX

I had one of these every morning back in high school!!! So good so flavorful!!!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

I love me some starbucks mocha coffee ! It is my guilty pleasure and tastes great! I buy mine at kroger
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Lawrence, KS

I like this stuff! It's my go to if I can't get to Starbucks, I grab one of these! My only set back with these is it doesn't have the coffee shop taste that you get when you go into Starbucks but you can't expect to get that from something that is mass produced.
Angelique Z.
Angelique Z.

These are a great little treat once in a while. They're just a little pricey for me. I love starbucks, but just can't afford it very often.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

I love the mocha frap! When it's cold, it has a strong, rich taste that leaves me so refreshed afterwards. One bottle will get me through the day!
Carina H.
Carina H.
Los Angeles, CA

So good and refreshing. Doesn't last long since I feel like I can finish it fast. My favorite has to be the caramel flavor. It's great that it comes in bulk.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Depew, NY

I lived on these in college. Gave me that extra burst of energy, and it tastes delicious.
Aly B.
Aly B.

These are pretty good if you don't live near a starbucks or just want a quick iced coffee!
Horacio R.
Horacio R.

This coffee brand does indeed taste great. I recommend purchasing and consuming this product and you'll be satisfied.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now