BY STARBUCKS #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Yuri g.
Every morning on my way to run errands I buy me one and it helps me stay awake and alert. oh it tastes so goooooood yum now I need one. good morning
Theresa  B.
When I need a quick pick me up before class I grab one of these from my fridge. They taste amazing and definitely a must-have for any girl on the go.
Abigail C.
I love to get these! I found a recipe on Pinterest to make it at home. When ever I'm out not near a Starbucks this is something I am always getting!
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
These are delicious and addicting! They taste more like an iced latte then a frappachino because of the consistency, but still absolutely delicious!
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
I love love love this cold coffee, it wakes me up gives me energy, and I don't know what I do without probably go to Starbucks lol, I love Starbucks.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
These are so good! They are so much cheaper than actually buying a drink at starbucks. They taste wonderful and you can find them mostly anywhere
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Yummy my favorite morning drink! I place mine in the freezer for 15 mins and then drink it. It tastes great the chocolate and coffee mix is great!
Ivette F.
I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?