Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Defiance, OH

I LOVE these drinks! Shake it up and get your coffee fix! Sometimes when I'm craving a coffee, I'll shake one of these up! Perfect for on the go! On warmer days, I love putting them in the freezer for just a short time! Not a necessary thing for a warm day, just a bonus!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

Let's just say, I'm obsessed with these! I love mocha frappucciono's from Starbucks and this product is so convinent! Especially being a college student, it is so easy just to grab a glass and go to class which saves me so much time! The price is very reasonable also!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I'm not big on cold coffee but these are so delicious!!!! The mocha is my favorite flavor. I love grabbing one out of the fridge on my way out in the morning or even in the afternoon. It has more of a milky-chocolate taste and isn't something you can get at Starbucks.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL

I love these. I use have them everyday, it's apart of my morning routine. I pour them into a ice tray and put them in the freezer. Then in the morning I put them in a glass of milk. It tastes great and makes the coffee itself last much longer than it normally would.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS

Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my regular shopping list.
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY

My mouth is watering as i am writing this review. i am about to go to buy a pack of these! starbucks mocha frappuccino is my FAVORITE!!! i love that its in a glass bottle, so much healthier! repeat customer for this product! would definitely recommend to everyone
Nothing says basic like strutting one of these around campus but they are so worth it! Sweet and light, they are an easy and affordable way to get your daily caffeine fix without having to go to your local coffee shop as these can easily be stored in your fridge!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY

There's not enough words to describe how amazing this coffee is. I absolutely love everything about it. It's so smooth and doesn't give you the god awful coffee after taste. I'm addicted to it and buy this literally almost everyday. I just can't get enough of it
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

When you can't get to a coffee shop, but want a good tasting coffee, this product does just that. These are good to keep at home when you want something sweeter than just a plain iced coffee. The only reason it doesn't get 4 stars is that it is a little pricey.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Grand Ledge, MI

These are so easy and simple when you want that caffeine, but you don't want to go to a Starbucks, and you don't want to brew your own. It is sweet. Although I prefer black coffee this can be a nice change of pace for different events. I will probably buy again
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?