Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellington, FL

These are great for on the go! The only down side is that they are made of glass so you have to be very careful but they can be found most places and aren't too expensive. The taste is great and the calories can be okay based on if you get sugar free or not. I would definitely recommend!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Austin, TX

These are a great go-to in a pinch. The perfect AM treat or an afternoon pick-me up! Beware though--for some reason I've gotten a couple that seem like they have turned. I don't know if the milk curdled or what, but there were small chunks and floaties where there weren't supposed to be.
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX

I absolutely love these! These not only taste delicious, but are super convenient to have around when you don't have time for a Starbucks run! They tend to be around 4 of 5 dollars for one package of four, which is a great deal considering just one Starbucks drink can be over 5 dollars.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

This taste absolutely nothing like a real iced mocha from Starbucks or any coffee shop for that matter. I have never been able to make anything close to it.. it's just too amazing and refreshing!! Cheap and love the flavor variety although I usually stick with the mocha. So so good
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Fordland, MO

I used to drink these a lot more. Now I just think they're a little too sweet and could use more coffee flavor but they're still good. A little pricey tho but guess they're still cheaper than getting a frappachino at Starbucks and they're good for on the go or a quick pick me up.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK

My husband is not a big hot coffee drinker, like myself. He does however love drinking Frappauccinos. I can always expect to find these in the fridge or his bag for work and for the price I do not mind. I even on the rare occasion will drink one or two because they taste so good.
Dua S.
Dua S.
Yakima, WA

So so good, I love all the flavors they are such a good pick me up in the morning. Grab and go. They are Soo good and such a good price. I would love more flavors to come. It's very affordable and well worth it if you don't have time to go to Starbucks but at stores it's all good
Kaelon H.
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS

Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Saint James, MO

Love this drink!! I was so obsessed with the dark chocolate mocha it's so delicious! Taste just like really chocolatey milk with a small hint of coffee! Every time I went to the grocery store or a gas station is have to get one. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it 😊
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now