BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
this is my sisters absolutely favorite drink she goes crazy for them every time we go to the supermarket they have such a good deal for the 4 or 6 pack one and my sister begs till she gets it she's in love with this drink always gets her happy
Michelle M.
Rochester, MN
Love the Mocha Frappuccino! It has got to be one of my favorite flavors. I love having iced or chilled coffee drinks on hand for when I'm on the go and need a quick pick me up with out having to brew and ice the coffee myself. This just lets me get out the door that much quicker in the morning.
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I buy these and take them to work with me every day. I don't have to hassle with making coffee or stopping to wait in line for coffee and possibly be late to work. Coffee in the morning is an absolute must for me. And these are absolutely delicious and give me the pick me up I need during the day!
Annalisa O.
I live for this drink, it's delicious. I've tried it more than once and I continue to tell how amazing it is. When you take your first sip theres a burst of flavor. The packaging is pretty and everyone thinks so. I would recommend this drink. TRY IT!
Daniella S.
Charleston
I am obsessed with these! I blame one of my middle school friends for introducing me to this drink while we were screwing around at the mall. Ever since then, I've had them in my house, and I can grab one whenever I need a small kick, or I want liquid that isn't water (it's not healthy, I know).
Jess A.
Stamford, NY
I love Starbucks, and the ability to have these on the go, anytime, is great. These drinks have rich frappucino flavor, and are a good balance between sweet and coffee. They can be a bit expensive, but not too bad.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I love these if I don't have time to make my own or wait in line and have a barista make me a drink. usually I pick these up at a gas station in singles and the grocery store in packs. they have a great price tag when bought in bulk, and they last a long time unopened (even though they never get close to the expiration date in my fridge).
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
I purchase this mostly at Costco in the 15 count cases when they are on sale. I am so addicted to this delicious treat. I just wish I did not have to carry so many bottles to the recycling center due to my addiction to them.
My favorite is the Mocha.
Lucia R.
Belvidere , IL
Most of the days I drink this, it's great for just going on the bus (for kids) or when you are driving home from college. I really like having one of these packs in handy. I would absolutely buy this more and more often!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love these . I don't have these all the time it's more of a treat I have once in a while. I like it straight from the container .You don't need to add anything at all. It's sweet but not too sweet
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?