BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Foodie Expert
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COFFEE!!!! so convenient to be in a glass bottle, i can drink it throughout the day! when its on sale, i buy a lot!! all flavors are delicious! could be a bit pricey, but worth the once in a while splurge! would definitely recommend!!
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth
This is the next best thing when you can't make it to the coffee shop!! I buy these at the gas station on my way to work probably once a week for a pick me up. But wish these weren't quite so expensive to buy, I might buy them more often if they weren't.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY
This starbucks drink is absolutely delicious!! i love the glass bottle packaging, it is much healthier than a plastic bottle. its not too bitter, not too sweet, but just right!! bravo to starbucks for this great to-go frap bottle!!! definitely recommend!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
These mochas are great and are perfect for traveling. They keep longer then buying one from Starbucks. They are sweet so if you don't like sweet drinks I would look into something else. They are reasonably priced compared to what you pay at Starbucks.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute , IN
Foodie Expert
The mocha is my favorite! They maybe on the little expensive side but I always get one before work and these little guys help me through most shifts. I love the flavor of cold coffee and it beats waiting in line at Starbucks. I think they taste great!
Meg D.
Meg D.
I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love them as a treat thy are very addictive Starbucks is the best coffee products this four pack makes them usely around a dollar a bottle so I thinks a great value yes I would recommend everyone who enjoys coffee to try this over ice or chilled
Paula C.
Paula C.
Fort Collins, CO
Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha is convenient to drink, can buy at any grocery store, gas station. Don't have to go to Starbucks to get it. I'm not a big fan of iced coffee but these taste yummy and just enough caffeine to give you a quick pick me up.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love all things Starbucks and frappuccinos. I also love mocha, so this is the best combinaton of all. I am basically addicted. It doesn't even compare with others. It's just better in general. I would buy this again in the very very near future!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?