BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tasha L.
Allentown, PA
Love these! Giving 4 stars since they don't offer a lower calorie option. They are great for an afternoon refresher. I buy the cases at Sam's club or BJ's wholesale and they are waaaaay cheaper. Target has some good deals on these as well.
Je'Kia W.
These drinks are bomb dot com ! If you don't have time to stop by a Starbucks just go to the gas station and pick up on of these and it's love! They're usually on sale in my area 2/$3 so it's convenient for days when I'm running late
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I honestly don't buy coffee but my boyfriend does and he loves them he says their really good value the taste is very satisfied and don't need no improvement just more flavors to try out and really recommend others to try out this
Tori V.
Kyle, TX
Delicious! Not a very high caffeine content but sometimes the placebo effect is more useful than the actual thing. You can usually find deals at drugstores if you buy more than one. They're very easy to find and convenient to buy!
Breyana F.
Chicago
These are amazing! Yes their a little expensive but the taste outweigh the cost. These got me through finals and a rough holiday season. I always keep these on hand. Their great for a new coffee drinker or the ice coffee lover!
Elizabeth T.
Kingston, MA
I have to say I love how it tastes but i feel like its not enough. I still need my coffee for my caffeine. But i do get these once in a blue moon just to have a nice cold drink. I just wont ever replace it instead of my coffee.
Blessing B.
I've gotten these a couple times at Walmart and they are so yummy. I've tried mocha and vanilla. I like the packaging as well and the price isn't so bad for the quantity. They are worth trying out. Who doesn't love Starbucks?
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
100 percent so good ! They are also addicting !!! I like this flavor the best than the others . Not bad in price . You can find it at the gas station , Publix . Any shopping center . And also they have packs of it at Bjs .
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
This is way too sweet for me, I also think it's pretty thick for an iced coffee drink. I can understand the appeal to some, and it has become a well known image and packaging but I would not recommend it to anyone I know.
Ashtyn W.
I love these. Not personally fond of the mocha as I am the caramel. They give me a boost of energy but not the shaky feeling. Easy to travel with since the lid goes on easy. Must have even if you're not a coffee drinker.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?