Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Kaelon H.
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS

Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
April W.
April W.

A quick drink and so yummy.Not very healthy though but I still love the taste.It's great when you are in a hurry but you want coffee.The value is very good and the price was kind of pricey but worth it.The mocha is defiantly my favorite one.I will buy it every once in a while.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Amelia A.
Amelia A.
Louisburg, NC

Starbucks frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks are my absolute favorite on the go coffee. When I don't have time to stop at a coffee shop or make it at home, I can just grab it out the fridge and go. Mocha is my favorite flavor and has the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario

I have a sweet tooth so mocha is definitely my favorite flavor! Perfect for on the go and the price is very reasonable! Even better when you drink it cold. (Tastes very different than their hot mocha served in store; that one tastes disgusting, almost like cardboard...)
Erin W.
Erin W.
Clarenville, NL

These are the best tasting chilled coffee beverages that I have ever tasted. I love starbucks but there isn't one where I live, but these bottles are sold in my local convienence stores and I always buy one when I fill up my car. They're probably not very good for me tho!
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Defiance, OH

I LOVE these drinks! Shake it up and get your coffee fix! Sometimes when I'm craving a coffee, I'll shake one of these up! Perfect for on the go! On warmer days, I love putting them in the freezer for just a short time! Not a necessary thing for a warm day, just a bonus!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

One of the best cold coffee drinks I've found! Perfect balance of bitter and sweet. A different style of lid would make this drink much easier to drink while driving, i find the thin metal lid constantly wedges itself onto the bottle making it almost inpossible to open.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

Let's just say, I'm obsessed with these! I love mocha frappucciono's from Starbucks and this product is so convinent! Especially being a college student, it is so easy just to grab a glass and go to class which saves me so much time! The price is very reasonable also!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I'm not big on cold coffee but these are so delicious!!!! The mocha is my favorite flavor. I love grabbing one out of the fridge on my way out in the morning or even in the afternoon. It has more of a milky-chocolate taste and isn't something you can get at Starbucks.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now