Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK

My husband is not a big hot coffee drinker, like myself. He does however love drinking Frappauccinos. I can always expect to find these in the fridge or his bag for work and for the price I do not mind. I even on the rare occasion will drink one or two because they taste so good.
Dua S.
Dua S.
Yakima, WA

So so good, I love all the flavors they are such a good pick me up in the morning. Grab and go. They are Soo good and such a good price. I would love more flavors to come. It's very affordable and well worth it if you don't have time to go to Starbucks but at stores it's all good
Kaelon H.
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS

Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Saint James, MO

Love this drink!! I was so obsessed with the dark chocolate mocha it's so delicious! Taste just like really chocolatey milk with a small hint of coffee! Every time I went to the grocery store or a gas station is have to get one. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it šŸ˜Š
April W.
April W.

A quick drink and so yummy.Not very healthy though but I still love the taste.It's great when you are in a hurry but you want coffee.The value is very good and the price was kind of pricey but worth it.The mocha is defiantly my favorite one.I will buy it every once in a while.
Yetza S.
Yetza S.
Montreal, Quebec

I don't know, it might be because of my personal taste preferences, but these just taste like sugary water with a very vague hint of chocolate and coffee. Not something I would particularly love to drink often. Besides, the sugar content in each of these bottles is ridiculous.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Amelia A.
Amelia A.
Louisburg, NC

Starbucks frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks are my absolute favorite on the go coffee. When I don't have time to stop at a coffee shop or make it at home, I can just grab it out the fridge and go. Mocha is my favorite flavor and has the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee!
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.

I love these coffees! They sell them at my work so when I need a nice kick to my day that my coffee didn't do at home this is it! However, as a health nut, the calories and sugars are sometimes bad... Depending on the one you get. So a nice drink, but not an everyday drink.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario

I have a sweet tooth so mocha is definitely my favorite flavor! Perfect for on the go and the price is very reasonable! Even better when you drink it cold. (Tastes very different than their hot mocha served in store; that one tastes disgusting, almost like cardboard...)
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now