Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (19)
Shanice C.
Shanice C.

This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO

These are a different texture than their in store fraps (not frozen but more creamy instead) and are quite sweet but good for a creamy sweet hit of caffeine when you need it!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Lakeville, MN

Love this drink! It's super convenient and easy when on the run. If you like cold coffee then this is the drink for you.
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.

if you don't like cold coffee this is not the drink for you but i would say that it is kind of good. i'm not a cold coffee drinker but it's actually good!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI

My favorite Starbucks drink. Able to carry around and it's better when it's chilled.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Newark, DE

I absolutely love these especially the four pks.... Lately they have been $5 ! Great deal and love the favor!!!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I am not a huge coffee drinker but when I do, I love this stuff! It's very refreshing and the caffeine is great. It really did meet my expectations. It's a good deal. I would totally purchase again!!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

i'm a huge coffee drinker and i love to grab this to take with me on the go. the taste is great. i've been buying this product for awhile now and i have nothing bad to say about it.
Phyllis w.
Phyllis w.
Kansas City, MO

Been drinking this product forever and love it. It's has a great taste and love these kind of drinks.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA

These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now