BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angelique Z.
These are a great little treat once in a while. They're just a little pricey for me. I love starbucks, but just can't afford it very often.
Alicia M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are always our go to when we start out on an early road trip. The flavor is so good! A little expensive so they are always for special occasions like road trips and holidays.
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC
These drinks are pretty good! Especially when you are at a store and grab one on the go. I love the taste and it always satisfies me if I want something that taste like coffee.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Ria M.
The flavor is a thick syrup, which the mocha does a good job at covering up. Yes it is good for a quick boost but its mostly sugar which causes a crash quickly. It is better chilled yet it is better to go to a Starbucks or get an iced coffee somewhere.
Nikki C.
State College, PA
I love these fraps!!! There so convenient! They give me energy on the go when I can't make it to the Starbucks store!
Faith C.
Aransas Pass, TX
Do you ever wish you lived by a Starbucks?? Are you ever just dying to get a Starbucks coffee but its all the way in another town, or theres too much traffic for you to handle?? Do you ever just want it, but you're already late to work and you don't have time to stop by a coffee shop? Well, now you can just go to a local grocery store/convenient store, and grab an ice cold coffee! This tastes just like the coffee made at Starbucks. its in a cute glass bottle too. Keep this away from children though. you wouldn't want to risk the chance of them getting hurt, or cutting themselves
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I drink it quiet often. It is my go to iced coffee. I do not have a starbucks near by. So this has to do. I love the flavor. I wish it came in bigger bottles.
Brittney W.
Lapeer, MI
I love the flavor of these, especially when they're served chilled. My favorite is peppermint mocha. Although, I do prefer hot black coffee over iced sweet coffee, so I don't drink these all of the time.
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?