BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I love the mocha flavor ones! They don't necessarily have the caffeine strength as a regular cup of joe, but they are delicious to enjoy just for taste.
Lina W.
Alright, you know it's finals week when you go
To target and stock up on these. I always pair it with a cup of ice to make it less sweet And more cold
Whitney B.
I love frappuccinos. I live about an hour from the nearest Starbucks so having these at the grocery store and gas station is perfect to fix the craving
Daisy L.
I love the mocha frap! When it's cold, it has a strong, rich taste that leaves me so refreshed afterwards. One bottle will get me through the day!
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA
We have them in the house I usually go to Starbucks and get the green tea frappe but if I don't have money for it I'll just get the one from my fridge
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA
Definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them. I have a tendency to chug it pretty quick because they taste so good. Wish there was a bigger bottle!
Virginea J.
Cordova, TN
Definitely my FAVEEE! I'm not really a morning person, so I never get up on time to make my morning coffee. With these I just grab one an go! PERFECT!
Abigail C.
I love to get these! I found a recipe on Pinterest to make it at home. When ever I'm out not near a Starbucks this is something I am always getting!
Yuri g.
Every morning on my way to run errands I buy me one and it helps me stay awake and alert. oh it tastes so goooooood yum now I need one. good morning
Valarie B.
Roy, UT
These are my favorite go to iced coffee drinks. I love to buy the large pack from costco and always have them chilled when I need a quick pick me up
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?