Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Karen S.
Karen S.

I love Starbucks frappuccino. It's not strong, refreshing. Sometimes I'll put it in martini glass and a little rum and make a cocktail with it.
Michelle  S.
Michelle S.

These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.

These are delicious and great for an on-the-go morning when there isn't time to brew a pot of coffee. Great to have stocked in the fridge :)
Erika M.
Erika M.

My favorite on the go morning pick me up! these are so delicious they taste more like a treat than coffee. I always keep my fridge stocked.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear Creek, NC

Love every flavor, this is a great pick me up when I am feeling down aroubs 3 or 4pm and I don't have time to crash!!! one of my favorites!
amber n.
amber n.

I love this flavor, I am a big coffee fan and when I'm on the go or at a store I will pick one of these up when I need a pick me up!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Perth, Ontario

Really like to keep a few Mocha Frappuccinos at home for a quick summer drink while reading a book on the patio. Very nice flavor!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Elkridge, MD

Great way to start my morning ! I love love love the taste ! I'm a big coffee drinker and I just wish these came in bigger sizes !
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA

The very best! I love these mocha drinks and ability to grab and go. Have been a customer for years and tell everyone about these!
Jess G.
Jess G.

Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now