BY STARBUCKS #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Really like to be able to grab these on the way out the door. They have just enough caffeine to boost my morning and they are sweet flavors. Really yum!
Bianca O.
It's expensive and not a great coffee taste. It's not disgusting but if you know what real coffee should taste like you wouldn't be satisfied with this.
Chrissy I.
So so good! These are wonderful to quickly pick up at the store when a Starbucks isn't near by. They taste nearly as good as the real thing at the cafe!
Jennifer V.
Las Vegas, NM
I really like these! They are a great alternative if you can't make it to the coffee shop. They are a little sweeter than what they would be at Starbucks
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Carol  G.
Lubbock, TX
This is the flavor that I like the most compared to everything else. I just wish there was more than 4 in a pack but it makes me limit my coffee in take
Olivia R.
Manchester , CT
I found Gingerbread flavors frappachinos at Sams Club. They are simply delish! All the great goodness of starbucks but convienetly located in my fridge.
Teri O.
Not bad, not as good as the real thing of course but it's nice to have in the fridge for mornings I'm running late and still want a little Starbucks fix.
Beth C.
I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
Alaja W.
Fontana , CA
I absolutely love this flavor. At first I didn't believe that it was going to be as good as the in store product; however, after tasting I was mind blown
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?