BY STARBUCKS #9 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Carol  G.
Lubbock, TX
This is the flavor that I like the most compared to everything else. I just wish there was more than 4 in a pack but it makes me limit my coffee in take
Bianca O.
It's expensive and not a great coffee taste. It's not disgusting but if you know what real coffee should taste like you wouldn't be satisfied with this.
Tiffany Z.
I hate the aftertaste that this leaves in my mouth, and it lasts for hours. It doesn't matter if I brush my teeth, chew gum, it just sticks around. Yuck.
Beth C.
I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love this flavor. At first I didn't believe that it was going to be as good as the in store product; however, after tasting I was mind blown
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I love the mocha flavor ones! They don't necessarily have the caffeine strength as a regular cup of joe, but they are delicious to enjoy just for taste.
Olivia R.
Manchester , CT
I found Gingerbread flavors frappachinos at Sams Club. They are simply delish! All the great goodness of starbucks but convienetly located in my fridge.
Jennifer V.
Las Vegas, NM
I really like these! They are a great alternative if you can't make it to the coffee shop. They are a little sweeter than what they would be at Starbucks
Sarah C.
Great simple taste for a Starbucks pick me up. I find them a bit more chocolate milk than coffee, but still tastes okay. Wish they would do these in soy!
Chrissy I.
So so good! These are wonderful to quickly pick up at the store when a Starbucks isn't near by. They taste nearly as good as the real thing at the cafe!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?