BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leslie F.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the flavor, and the little boost of caffeine doesn't hurt! They are a little in the expensive side, but it beats driving all the way to Starbucks only to have them mess up your order anyway!!
Vonny D.
I absolutely adore this coffee drink. it is by far the most delicious coffee drink I have ever drank. I buy an individual almost every time I check out at the grocery store.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN
I love these for on the go. They are easy to drink and delicious. I just wish they were a little more affordable, they are on the pricier side.
Mason S.
Foodie Expert
First of all, no matter what it is, Starbucks beats all coffee brands and companies! These that you can find at the gas station are just as good as from the Starbucks Store!
Cortney S.
Columbus , OH
These are good if you love Starbucks and need your caffeine fix. I personally don't like the taste of them too much, but its just a preference.
Beth C.
I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this coffee it's so convenient and delicious. When I'm on my way to class I grab one to go along with some fruit or a bagel and that's how I start my day.
Ayasha K.
Foodie Expert
I'm really not a coffee fan but these are so good! I was hesitant to try them but once I did I was addicted. The mocha is my favorite flavor.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I love these! And I love how easy it is to find them.. at 711 or any other local store. The mocha flavor is good, and it isn't overpowering.
Melissa D.
Foodie Expert
I love these !!! These are perfect when your running low on time and you have to get to work but still need your cup of java lol. The flavor is yummy and creamy tasting !
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?