Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Watertown, TN

I love Starbucks frappichino drinks! Especially during the summer when its too hot to make a pot of coffee. I also like to pour some into an ice tray to put in my drink! The vanilla is my favorite but mocha is a close second!
joslen R.
joslen R.

THESE ARE OK IF YOU WANT A QUICK DRINK BUT I FEEL THAT THEY DON'T TASTE ANYTHING LIKE THE STORE I WOULD DEF. RECOMMEND TO STOP AT THE STORE IF THATS NEAR BY IF NOT I GUESS THIS IS OK SO FAR NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS DRINK
Dolores M.
Dolores M.

It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Liana G.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN

I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I enjoy these drinks during the fall/winter. I always stick the pack into the refrigerator and love to drink one when I come home from school. They're somewhat strong but sweet and delicious!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD

I've always loved Starbucks and especially these. The mocha taste is delicious and it's refreshing on a hot day or early morning to get the day started. Definitely a must for busy people.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA

I absolutely love this coffee it's so convenient and delicious. When I'm on my way to class I grab one to go along with some fruit or a bagel and that's how I start my day.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

I love these !!! These are perfect when your running low on time and you have to get to work but still need your cup of java lol. The flavor is yummy and creamy tasting !
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI

These Frappuccino drinks are awesome. Great flavors and served chilled or frozen with whipped topping mmmmm. Delicious. Reasonably priced and found at many locations.
lexi k.
lexi k.

I love these for the morning. i take one to school every morning. they are wuick and easy and they give me the right amount of energy i need for the morning.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now