BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Victoria L.
These are really good if you're a fan off coffee in theory but don't care for the bitterness. I recommend mocha and vanilla! Mocha coconut is good as well.
Beth C.
I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Really like to be able to grab these on the way out the door. They have just enough caffeine to boost my morning and they are sweet flavors. Really yum!
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
A quick starbucks fix. I love these drinks when I'm on the go and when I don't have time to stop at sbux. Very yummy. Love their vanilla frappuccino too.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI
Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Valerie C.
Yes this coffee is so amazing. I would reccomend it to everyone!
The price is great, about 5 dollars for 4 bottles. Much cheaper than buying it in store.
Tiffany Z.
I hate the aftertaste that this leaves in my mouth, and it lasts for hours. It doesn't matter if I brush my teeth, chew gum, it just sticks around. Yuck.
Carol  G.
Lubbock, TX
This is the flavor that I like the most compared to everything else. I just wish there was more than 4 in a pack but it makes me limit my coffee in take
Kori R.
I LOVE Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee drink. It tatstes awesome when chilled. It's better than any other item on the market. Tastes great and a great cost!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?