Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI

Starbucks Coffee Frappuccinos are the best! I love to have one in the morning!
Yum I love starvucks yum yum yum byt there is too much coffee ib then but I
Renee A.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT

Yuuum, the mocha flavor of this is so good as is the vanilla. Perfect for an on the go cold coffee in the morning.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Troy, New York

BEST STUFF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So bad for you but it's so good! GREAT,AWESOME! Great for college students too. I love it very much.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook , Ny

While I do prefer my homemade coffee, these are a little treat. I prefer iced over hot coffee and these do the trick. Not something I buy often because they are pricey but definitely enjoy them. Easy to grab and go for the non stop mom!
Hil P.
Hil P.

These are very high in sugar and not good for you. But they are delicious and refreshing and i love that they come in small "snack" sizes!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA

Great and convenient and the best part is that you can get these at the grocery store and at quick stop stations on the road when you don't have access to a real starbucks. Also great for camping!!! Especially over the summer.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I love it! I love to freeze it, it is perfect for any time of day. Tastes very good, however, I prefer the homemade coffee. I do not think it's good to drink this every day but it is a good option when you are outside.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

I would have to say this is the best year round flavor. It has a chocolate milk like taste.
Teressa P.
Teressa P.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these! I love being able to bye the pack take it to school and sharing it with my friends. It tastes great not to mention how it gibes me a boost in the morning.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now