Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Jade K.
Jade K.

These drinks are good when your in a rush and you want a nice drink! I love the taste of them! I highly recommend them.
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA

Love these ! Starbucks is amazing and never dissapoints me and I'll recommend this to everyone ! I buy all the flavors
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I love these! They are great for on the run when you need a coffee pick me up! I love having one to sip on at my desk!
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, TX

This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN

SO good, but the many calories makes this a sometimes treat. It's so creamy and delicious, I'd recommend it to anyone!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT

These are soooo delicious! I could have one everyday if I could. If only they didn't feel like they were bad for you!!
Margaret F.
Margaret F.

These drinks are so creamy and I usually drink them within seconds because they're so easy to drink. I recommend these
Dreysi L.
Dreysi L.
Lake Worth, FL

I am a coffee lover it has a great aroma it's good to just grab it and go when u are in a hurry . It does wake me up .
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Suttons Bay, MI

How can you not love a frappacino in a bottle. The coffee and creamy texture is just perfect with hints of chocolate.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now