BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR
When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Rebecca C.
Prestonsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
While I don't think it tastes like the real deal, it definitely holds me over during the summer when I don't have access to a Starbucks. These little drinks are totally worth it for a small splurge.
Kayla J.
Picayune
Foodie Expert
These are by far my favorite!! Anytime I want coffee and I'm not near a Starbucks I grab these. Sooo good!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I love these! And I love how easy it is to find them.. at 711 or any other local store. The mocha flavor is good, and it isn't overpowering.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Yummy hasn't changed its good flavor! Low price and convinet. Always pick one up when theres no coffee shop in the area
Anusha  A.
I love all the coffees from starbucks aand this one is no exception! My only problem is that they are a but overpriced hut compared to what you pay at starbucks, these are worth the money
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
These are super yummy. Love that you can buy them in bulk at cosco! We drink these alllll the time! The chocolate rasberry is my favorite but SO hard to find!
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
These are so yummy! I usually try to find the caramel one but its so hard to find because its very popular. I tend to get the mocha one when I'm craving something chocolaty. I love putting this in a blender with some ice.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?