BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
Very good love the mocha taste, especially cold. A good on the run drink without having to go to Starbucks and wait in line. These kept me awake in class.
Jennifer W.
This is one of my go-to coffee when I need it and I can't find a starbucks store. The flavor is awesome especially mocha! Can't get enough of these goodies
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I love the mocha flavor ones! They don't necessarily have the caffeine strength as a regular cup of joe, but they are delicious to enjoy just for taste.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
A quick starbucks fix. I love these drinks when I'm on the go and when I don't have time to stop at sbux. Very yummy. Love their vanilla frappuccino too.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI
Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Valerie C.
Yes this coffee is so amazing. I would reccomend it to everyone!
The price is great, about 5 dollars for 4 bottles. Much cheaper than buying it in store.
Carol  G.
Lubbock, TX
This is the flavor that I like the most compared to everything else. I just wish there was more than 4 in a pack but it makes me limit my coffee in take
Kori R.
I LOVE Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee drink. It tatstes awesome when chilled. It's better than any other item on the market. Tastes great and a great cost!
Bianca O.
It's expensive and not a great coffee taste. It's not disgusting but if you know what real coffee should taste like you wouldn't be satisfied with this.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?