BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I love the mocha flavor ones! They don't necessarily have the caffeine strength as a regular cup of joe, but they are delicious to enjoy just for taste.
Alexa S.
Delicious, sweet, and not too overpoweringly coffee flavored. I like my coffee to taste like milk and sugar with a little bit of coffee and a lot of caffeine so this does the trick!
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA
Definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them. I have a tendency to chug it pretty quick because they taste so good. Wish there was a bigger bottle!
Nelsy R.
Absolutely love these! The only thing I hate is the lid, if you don't screw it on right it will spill all over you. Other than that it's the perfect amount of sweet!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
While these are high in calories and sugar, they will surely do the job of picking you up when you haven't slept enough or are just tired in your day. Not to mention, they're yummy!
Theresa W.
CARSON, CA
I love Starbucks canned Frappuccinos as they are delicious! The Mocha flavor is my favorite and is especially refreshing during the summer!
Daisy L.
I love the mocha frap! When it's cold, it has a strong, rich taste that leaves me so refreshed afterwards. One bottle will get me through the day!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
These are good but give me horrible stomachaches and aren't good for you at all. They are wayyy too sweet and not worth the money.
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these! Of course, it's not comparable to the actual freshly brewed coffee you can order in Starbucks, but if you're on the road and need a quick-fix-- this coffee is great for you!
jamie h.
A lot of times I prefer these little things to the stuff you can actually buy at the store! Oh and it's like the same price, 4 for the price of 1 at the restaurant!
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?