BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK
I love this. Rich and creamy coffee flavor in a convenient travel glass. I love anything Starbucks so this is a great way for me to indulge on a daily basis.
Mocha is not my personal favorite but I think am they other ones are delicious!! :)) I think the best ones are Carmel and s'mores. But I really like vanilla too
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
David C.
Corvallis, OR
These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Love this! It's what I love to grab when I can't get to a Starbucks or I just want a great cold coffee. The mocha flavor is great, doesn't taste artificial.
Sandyy I.
Maspeth, NY
I love this drink, you can get on almost all store, its really good, creamy and delicious, you will fall in love with this drinks , and its no too expensive.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
These are delicious! They are best when cold... But I'd still drink it if it wasn't! Perfect for when you're on the go and want a nice caffeinated beverage!
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
I love these and drink them everyday! They are so smooth and delicious! Just enough caffeine to get you through the rest of the day! Good price for 4 drinks!
Zee S.
These are perfect for on the go times when you need a coffee fix ! They taste just like they were freshly brewed from the store every time you pop one open.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Keep these in my refrigerator for a quick pick me up and when I don't have time for a Starbucks trip. Taste great and chocolaty. Definitely worth the price.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?