BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
I love these and drink them everyday! They are so smooth and delicious! Just enough caffeine to get you through the rest of the day! Good price for 4 drinks!
Sandyy I.
Maspeth, NY
I love this drink, you can get on almost all store, its really good, creamy and delicious, you will fall in love with this drinks , and its no too expensive.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these things - especially this flavor. I take one with me to every class to bring a little joy to the monotony. It helps me get through the lectures!
Cathy C.
I love these! I do not drink them often however, because I try to watch my calories and unfortunately these have a lot for me. BUT, for a treat, I love them!
Nanny G.
I LOVE STARBUCKS & I love this one, all the flavors, its a good value, its very affordable, for all those mocha lovers I recommend this with my eyes closed
Morgyn L.
Taylors, SC
Love these so much! Been buying them for around 3 years now and can't seem to stop . I like these over any other premade coffees you can find at the store
Victoria
These are really good if you're a fan off coffee in theory but don't care for the bitterness. I recommend mocha and vanilla! Mocha coconut is good as well.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
Very good love the mocha taste, especially cold. A good on the run drink without having to go to Starbucks and wait in line. These kept me awake in class.
Marlesia W.
if you don't like cold coffee this is not the drink for you but i would say that it is kind of good. i'm not a cold coffee drinker but it's actually good!
Jennifer W.
This is one of my go-to coffee when I need it and I can't find a starbucks store. The flavor is awesome especially mocha! Can't get enough of these goodies
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?