Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a favorite! Definitely a great pick me up, although not the healthiest ;) Their Carmel flavor is also delicious!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I cant go a day with out this. I keep my fridge stocked!! It is amazing. It is not the most strongest but really sweet.
Amber R.
Amber R.

My husband absolutely loved these. Every time I go to the store and ask him if he wants anything special.. it's these!!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Riverview , New Brunswick

So good! I love the flavor and energy boost it gives! Recommended for sure! I really enjoy the caramel and Moca flavors
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Silverdale, WA

Love these! Great chocolate coffee drink that's super cheap and you can keep in your fridge vs. going to a coffee shop!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA

My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Cleveland, OH

I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Romana A.
Romana A.

Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Jade K.
Jade K.

These drinks are good when your in a rush and you want a nice drink! I love the taste of them! I highly recommend them.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now