BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
Since I don't have a Starbucks close to me, these are perfect when I am in the mood for something with vanilla in it. These are uber handy and sized just right!
Reese W.
Cypress, TX
This stuff is so good and it gives me so much more energy than I had and I love it. I take these especially when I'm on a long drive and and it just wakes me up
Erin G.
I LOVE starbucks coffee. It's the only brand that I drink. These frappichino drinks are my absolute favorite. I buy at least two cases a week! They're amazing!!
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK
I love this. Rich and creamy coffee flavor in a convenient travel glass. I love anything Starbucks so this is a great way for me to indulge on a daily basis.
Remelida H.
Austin, TX
Om my G..so good I like frappuccino mocha my favorite ever I always look in groceries store if they have sell. Thats only way I can have my frappuccino. Yummy
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better.
Carina H.
Los Angeles, CA
So good and refreshing. Doesn't last long since I feel like I can finish it fast. My favorite has to be the caramel flavor. It's great that it comes in bulk.
Amanda H.
These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Love those! They're awesome for on the go, absolutely delicious. It doesn't have that many calories, but I'll take two stars off because it is sweet as fffffff
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?