Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Travis M.
Travis M.

Great to grab when you're on the go and don't have time to stop at a coffee shop. These also come in a variety of flavors
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ

I am a Starbucks addict! I can not go a day without. These frapps are amazing and so convenient to have around the house
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

These are so yummy! A little old school feeling before everyone bought their own fresh drink at a local Starbucks store.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a favorite! Definitely a great pick me up, although not the healthiest ;) Their Carmel flavor is also delicious!
Xizhou X.
Xizhou X.
Madison, WI

Great for on the go or when you don't have time to make coffee. Quite sweet though so probably won't have it that often.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Chardon, OH

I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Romana A.
Romana A.

Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Dreysi L.
Dreysi L.
Lake Worth, FL

I am a coffee lover it has a great aroma it's good to just grab it and go when u are in a hurry . It does wake me up .
Ryan T.
Ryan T.

These drinks are too sugary for my taste, but I get why people like them. Good Starbucks taste and easy to transport.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?