Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
These are the best, I get them all the time, I love all the flavor varieties they have but the mocha is by far my favorite.
Mattie J.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are wonderful for an afternoon pick me up. Especially if you don't have time to actually run by your local Starbucks!
Travis M.
Travis M.
Great to grab when you're on the go and don't have time to stop at a coffee shop. These also come in a variety of flavors
Xizhou X.
Xizhou X.
Madison, WI
Great for on the go or when you don't have time to make coffee. Quite sweet though so probably won't have it that often.
Amy M.
Amy M.
This is a favorite! Definitely a great pick me up, although not the healthiest ;) Their Carmel flavor is also delicious!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
I am a Starbucks addict! I can not go a day without. These frapps are amazing and so convenient to have around the house
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
These are so yummy! A little old school feeling before everyone bought their own fresh drink at a local Starbucks store.
Romana A.
Romana A.
Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Chardon, OH
I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?