BY STARBUCKS #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Love those! They're awesome for on the go, absolutely delicious. It doesn't have that many calories, but I'll take two stars off because it is sweet as fffffff
Remelida H.
Austin, TX
Om my G..so good I like frappuccino mocha my favorite ever I always look in groceries store if they have sell. Thats only way I can have my frappuccino. Yummy
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Love this! It's what I love to grab when I can't get to a Starbucks or I just want a great cold coffee. The mocha flavor is great, doesn't taste artificial.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
These are delicious! They are best when cold... But I'd still drink it if it wasn't! Perfect for when you're on the go and want a nice caffeinated beverage!
Zee S.
These are perfect for on the go times when you need a coffee fix ! They taste just like they were freshly brewed from the store every time you pop one open.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Keep these in my refrigerator for a quick pick me up and when I don't have time for a Starbucks trip. Taste great and chocolaty. Definitely worth the price.
Sandyy I.
Maspeth, NY
I love this drink, you can get on almost all store, its really good, creamy and delicious, you will fall in love with this drinks , and its no too expensive.
Gabby H.
I love these ! They are easy to take on the go . They are very good if you are a busy person and cannot get to a Starbucks these will satisfy your cravings.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?