Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Elkridge, MD

Great way to start my morning ! I love love love the taste ! I'm a big coffee drinker and I just wish these came in bigger sizes !
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA

The very best! I love these mocha drinks and ability to grab and go. Have been a customer for years and tell everyone about these!
Jess G.
Jess G.

Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Irma F.
Irma F.

These are Amazing. It's a cute bottle that you can take anywhere and its full of amazing coffeeee. The mocha one is my favorite.
Mattie J.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are wonderful for an afternoon pick me up. Especially if you don't have time to actually run by your local Starbucks!
Travis M.
Travis M.

Great to grab when you're on the go and don't have time to stop at a coffee shop. These also come in a variety of flavors
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

These are so yummy! A little old school feeling before everyone bought their own fresh drink at a local Starbucks store.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a favorite! Definitely a great pick me up, although not the healthiest ;) Their Carmel flavor is also delicious!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ

I am a Starbucks addict! I can not go a day without. These frapps are amazing and so convenient to have around the house
MacKenzie L.
MacKenzie L.
ROCKFORD, MI

These are so very good. The taste of coffee is actually present! The calorie content and sugar are high, so be aware.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now