BY STARBUCKS #9 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Love those! They're awesome for on the go, absolutely delicious. It doesn't have that many calories, but I'll take two stars off because it is sweet as fffffff
Nicole R.
Prichard, WV
These are great to satisfy a starbucks addiction when you can't make it to starbucks. I usually buy them at walmart. If you like starbucks you will love these.
Mocha is not my personal favorite but I think am they other ones are delicious!! :)) I think the best ones are Carmel and s'mores. But I really like vanilla too
David C.
Corvallis, OR
These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
Amanda H.
These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better.
Zee S.
These are perfect for on the go times when you need a coffee fix ! They taste just like they were freshly brewed from the store every time you pop one open.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Love this! It's what I love to grab when I can't get to a Starbucks or I just want a great cold coffee. The mocha flavor is great, doesn't taste artificial.
Sandyy I.
Maspeth, NY
I love this drink, you can get on almost all store, its really good, creamy and delicious, you will fall in love with this drinks , and its no too expensive.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
These are delicious! They are best when cold... But I'd still drink it if it wasn't! Perfect for when you're on the go and want a nice caffeinated beverage!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?