BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
Natasa S.
Holt, Michigan
I grab the mocha versions of this drink if the coffee isn't available, but they are just as good. I love the fact that they are cold, convenient and quick
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
Love Coffee! Maybe one of my most favorite things ever. and so when I don't have time to go to starbucks, I can get it out of my fridge and get my day started with the pop of the lid .
Brittney a.
I used to drink, these all the time until one day I bought one and it completely looked almost like clabered milk it really grossed me out so Ivery never bought one since
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
So Good! Hearty coffee bean taste and always fresh! Really love this product for on the go. The glass bottles are easy open and can be reused!
Leandrea H.
Addicted to these. You can never drink just one. Buy 2 packs bc they go fast. mocha adds a twist of chocolaty fun! flavorful, rich and creamy!
Betty B.
Perry, ME
I love Starbucks Frappuccino's, my favorite flavor is their Vanilla , I also enjoy the Mocha.I am not a regular coffee drinker, but the coffee drink is just right for me.
Olivia R.
Manchester, CT
I found Gingerbread flavors frappachinos at Sams Club. They are simply delish! All the great goodness of starbucks but convienetly located in my fridge.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
These frapps are so delicious! I pour mine over ice and it's amazing! Also you can get the 4 pack for the price of one large Starbucks coffee but still have Starbucks!
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I love the mocha flavor ones! They don't necessarily have the caffeine strength as a regular cup of joe, but they are delicious to enjoy just for taste.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?