Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

These are amazing especially cold the coffee also tastes good. I would recommend. I might even go buy me one at the store .
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I absolutely love this coffee drink it taste so dang good ! I keep these around all the time and especially on the holidays
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA

I buy these alot more than i should...yes im guilty of being addicted to coffee...i just cant live without my daily 2 cups!
Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Guadalajara, Jalisco

This is the best cold coffe, that I have ever drink. I really love that one. Ia so delicious, I will drink this all my life
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC

These are the best, I get them all the time, I love all the flavor varieties they have but the mocha is by far my favorite.
Mattie J.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are wonderful for an afternoon pick me up. Especially if you don't have time to actually run by your local Starbucks!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.

I am a big coffee drinker I love these sever super cold and a little icy!!! they are the perfect fix during the hot summer!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI

Love the taste! Nice for when you're in class and don't want to drink pop. Gives you a lot of energy and it's easy to find.
A very delicious refreshing beverage, great for an everyday satisfied feeling of refreshing coffee, enjoy amazing flavors.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

when I was younger I was addicted to these. I still drink them every once in a while. They really are a great pick me up.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now