Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (19)
Karen S.
Karen S.

I love Starbucks frappuccino. It's not strong, refreshing. Sometimes I'll put it in martini glass and a little rum and make a cocktail with it.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.

These are delicious and great for an on-the-go morning when there isn't time to brew a pot of coffee. Great to have stocked in the fridge :)
Michelle  S.
Michelle S.

These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Erika M.
Erika M.

My favorite on the go morning pick me up! these are so delicious they taste more like a treat than coffee. I always keep my fridge stocked.
Katie F.
Katie F.
bear creek, NC

Love every flavor, this is a great pick me up when I am feeling down aroubs 3 or 4pm and I don't have time to crash!!! one of my favorites!
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

These are SO GOOD!!!!!! I love starbucks and I drank these before we had a local starbucks. These are a must try for all coffee lovers.
amber n.
amber n.

I love this flavor, I am a big coffee fan and when I'm on the go or at a store I will pick one of these up when I need a pick me up!
Kristy G.
Kristy G.

Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz...MOCHA is by far my favorite of all the flavors Starbucks offers
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA

The very best! I love these mocha drinks and ability to grab and go. Have been a customer for years and tell everyone about these!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Elkridge, MD

Great way to start my morning ! I love love love the taste ! I'm a big coffee drinker and I just wish these came in bigger sizes !
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now