BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Debbie Q.
Foodie Expert
That is always a good call to have this drink at home. It is amazing breakfast drink or even in the evening with some snacks!!! Love it!!! <3
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA
Extremely delicious, classic Starbucks drink, but high in calories. I prefer their prepackaged espresso drinks because of the lower calories.
Merry G.
Pullman, MI
This coffee drink goes down so smooth. It tastes delicious and has just the right amount of caffeine. I love the rich coffee flavor as well.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
I have to have one of these every time I go to a store. I live a little far from a Starbucks so I can't get it often so these hold me over :)
Michelle  S.
These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Ayasha K.
Foodie Expert
I'm really not a coffee fan but these are so good! I was hesitant to try them but once I did I was addicted. The mocha is my favorite flavor.
Rachel Y.
These are delicious and great for an on-the-go morning when there isn't time to brew a pot of coffee. Great to have stocked in the fridge :)
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
Love these - downsides are they are pricey, and there is lots of added sugar. They taste great, and love them as pick-me-ups when traveling!
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Foodie Expert
This drink tastes so good especially cold it just wakes you up, and its easy to grab when on the go. Its usually gone in no time in my house.
Karrie P.
I love this so much! It tastes so much better than the actual Starbucks itself!! It's very affordable and I would most definitely buy again!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?