Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA

The very best! I love these mocha drinks and ability to grab and go. Have been a customer for years and tell everyone about these!
Kristy G.
Kristy G.

Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz...MOCHA is by far my favorite of all the flavors Starbucks offers
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Elkridge, MD

Great way to start my morning ! I love love love the taste ! I'm a big coffee drinker and I just wish these came in bigger sizes !
Mary G.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY

Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
Jess G.
Jess G.

Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Elizabeth  R.
Elizabeth R.
Atlanta, GA

Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Irma F.
Irma F.

These are Amazing. It's a cute bottle that you can take anywhere and its full of amazing coffeeee. The mocha one is my favorite.
Renee K.
Renee K.

I love how convenient these drinks are - I can put them in the fridge and grab and go when I am on the run early in the morning
Mattie J.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are wonderful for an afternoon pick me up. Especially if you don't have time to actually run by your local Starbucks!
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC

These are the best, I get them all the time, I love all the flavor varieties they have but the mocha is by far my favorite.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?