BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
I don't know of anyone who hasn't tried these!!! Seriously my favorite!!!!! Who can say no to starbucks. Plus, call me crazy, I like the glass, better than a can.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
Such a great beverage I'm already obsessed to say the least with Starbucks so a handy easy to toss in the cooler beverage and take to the beach is heaven !! And they are so yummy!!!
Nothing says basic like strutting one of these around campus but they are so worth it! Sweet and light, they are an easy and affordable way to get your daily caffeine fix without having to go to your local coffee shop as these can easily be stored in your fridge!
Ana C.
Orange , CA
Very delicious and rich in flavor. The only downside is they can be too sweet but that’s just my personal taste.
Nazjhae C.
"I am addicted to this drink. I love the mocha flavor. I will recommend that you try it. Very affordable and tasty"
"I just purchased a bunch of these! The coffee is my favorite also the mocha and Carmel flavor!"
Jenna R.
I am not an avid coffee drinker, but I love these drinks when I need a boost in energy. It doesn't leave me with a caffeine headache and the flavor is amazing. I would absolutely recommend to others in search of a caffeine boost!!
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
Since I don't have a Starbucks close to me, these are perfect when I am in the mood for something with vanilla in it. These are uber handy and sized just right!
Reese W.
Cypress, TX
This stuff is so good and it gives me so much more energy than I had and I love it. I take these especially when I'm on a long drive and and it just wakes me up
Erin G.
I LOVE starbucks coffee. It's the only brand that I drink. These frappichino drinks are my absolute favorite. I buy at least two cases a week! They're amazing!!
Remelida H.
Austin, TX
Om my G..so good I like frappuccino mocha my favorite ever I always look in groceries store if they have sell. Thats only way I can have my frappuccino. Yummy
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?