Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Margaret F.
Margaret F.

These drinks are so creamy and I usually drink them within seconds because they're so easy to drink. I recommend these
Dreysi L.
Dreysi L.
Lake Worth, FL

I am a coffee lover it has a great aroma it's good to just grab it and go when u are in a hurry . It does wake me up .
Meghan S.
Meghan S.

LOVE THESE COFFEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They taste great, and have a decent price! Love how they are not too sweet either!
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Bothell, Wa

These things are so gross, they are filled with sugar and they are nothing like an actual crapaccino, yes crapaccino!
Adriana F.
Adriana F.

Tastes amazing. Very refreshing. Definitely gives me lots of energy. Worth the price. Perfect during the summer time.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

These are so yummy! Great for an on the go pick me up in the middle of the day when hot coffee just doesn't set well.
Lacee W.
Lacee W.
Saint Peters, MO

I LOVE THESE. Great for convenience and don't want to spend 5 dollars on just one coffee from Starbucks... Delicious!
Ryan T.
Ryan T.

These drinks are too sugary for my taste, but I get why people like them. Good Starbucks taste and easy to transport.
MacKenzie L.
MacKenzie L.
ROCKFORD, MI

These are so very good. The taste of coffee is actually present! The calorie content and sugar are high, so be aware.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
State College, PA

I love these fraps!!! There so convenient! They give me energy on the go when I can't make it to the Starbucks store!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now