Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Plano, TX

I love these! Perfect for on-the-go and #backyardbash! No need to run to the local Starbucks when you have these in the cooler!
Renee K.
Renee K.

I love how convenient these drinks are - I can put them in the fridge and grab and go when I am on the run early in the morning
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS

I love coffee! Specially these! They are just so amazing when they are really cold. They are at Walmart for a very cheap price
Keyla F.
Keyla F.
Villa Alemana

a frozen drink very delicious, with the perfect blend of flavor, with an exquisite scent, which make you want to keep drinking
Amelia L.
Amelia L.

These are good to satisfy your sugar craving and cold coffee craving, but if you need a caffeine fix you need to go elsewhere.
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT

I love stopping into the gas station before work and grabbing one of these Frapuccino's. There quick, cold, and taste amazing.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.

I'm a cofffee lover! And I love this bottles, they are affordable, the flavor is great and you can find them in so many places
Kristi A.
Kristi A.

My favorite coffee drink to drink in the mornings! It gives me a boost to wake up and has great source of protein and calcium.
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Odessa , On

I love these. They are best served ice cold. The have a great coffee flavor and are not bitter like some of the other brands.
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA

I love these. I used to hate the taste so I only drank the vanilla ones but I went back and tried it again and it was amazing.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now