Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Rita A.
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA

Extremely delicious, classic Starbucks drink, but high in calories. I prefer their prepackaged espresso drinks because of the lower calories.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.

These are delicious and great for an on-the-go morning when there isn't time to brew a pot of coffee. Great to have stocked in the fridge :)
Michelle  S.
Michelle S.

These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Erika M.
Erika M.

My favorite on the go morning pick me up! these are so delicious they taste more like a treat than coffee. I always keep my fridge stocked.
Katie F.
Katie F.
bear creek, NC

Love every flavor, this is a great pick me up when I am feeling down aroubs 3 or 4pm and I don't have time to crash!!! one of my favorites!
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

These are SO GOOD!!!!!! I love starbucks and I drank these before we had a local starbucks. These are a must try for all coffee lovers.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
New Albany, OH

These drinks are so delicious! I usually drink mine chilled for a cool refreshing treat. They are also great blended with ice as well!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah, GA

Drink this everyday I'm a Starbucks addict I love caffeine I keep this in my dorm room I drink all the time always buy in a four pack
amber n.
amber n.

I love this flavor, I am a big coffee fan and when I'm on the go or at a store I will pick one of these up when I need a pick me up!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medford, NJ

LOVE THESE. They are fantastic, Especially when I'm in a rush. Theres no need to pour and try to find a lid for my take away cups.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now