Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Kristi A.
Kristi A.

My favorite coffee drink to drink in the mornings! It gives me a boost to wake up and has great source of protein and calcium.
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Odessa , On

I love these. They are best served ice cold. The have a great coffee flavor and are not bitter like some of the other brands.
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA

I love these. I used to hate the taste so I only drank the vanilla ones but I went back and tried it again and it was amazing.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA

Not quite the same taste as going to a Starbucks, but still gets the job done! Just make sure to shake well before consuming.
NaNa J.
NaNa J.
San Leandro, CA

Can you say STARBUCKS QUEEN? I almost have a bed there. So if I can get it on the go....then bring it on in...share the love.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kansas City , Mo

These are okay. But they have a horrible after taste and they are really too sweet. ABout half a bottle is all i can stomach.
Quinne S.
Quinne S.

One of my favorites. I have purchased this a drink at work and it tastes great. Affordability priced and good for on the go.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

These are amazing especially cold the coffee also tastes good. I would recommend. I might even go buy me one at the store .
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I absolutely love this coffee drink it taste so dang good ! I keep these around all the time and especially on the holidays
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA

I buy these alot more than i should...yes im guilty of being addicted to coffee...i just cant live without my daily 2 cups!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now