Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA

My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Euclid, OH

I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Romana A.
Romana A.

Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Jade K.
Jade K.

These drinks are good when your in a rush and you want a nice drink! I love the taste of them! I highly recommend them.
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA

Love these ! Starbucks is amazing and never dissapoints me and I'll recommend this to everyone ! I buy all the flavors
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I love these! They are great for on the run when you need a coffee pick me up! I love having one to sip on at my desk!
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, TX

This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN

SO good, but the many calories makes this a sometimes treat. It's so creamy and delicious, I'd recommend it to anyone!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now