Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Yuri g.
Yuri g.
Every morning on my way to run errands I buy me one and it helps me stay awake and alert. oh it tastes so goooooood yum now I need one. good morning
Ciara  W.
Ciara W.
McDonough , GA
Really great on the go drink! In love all the other flavors as well! Like how you can purchase a whole pack at a local grocery store for your home.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Jenison, MI
Soooooooo good it is unbelievable. I truly love these and taking them to school in the morning is great! One of my favorite coffee drinks ever!!!!!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
Yummy my favorite morning drink! I place mine in the freezer for 15 mins and then drink it. It tastes great the chocolate and coffee mix is great!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
These are really good when out and about and need a littler extra boost. not as good as the real thing but close enough . I like mocha and vanilla
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I love these beverages and love that you can find them almost anywhere! They're great for the times when you don't have time for a Starbucks run!
Karen S.
Karen S.
I love Starbucks frappuccino. It's not strong, refreshing. Sometimes I'll put it in martini glass and a little rum and make a cocktail with it.
Rita A.
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA
Extremely delicious, classic Starbucks drink, but high in calories. I prefer their prepackaged espresso drinks because of the lower calories.
Michelle  S.
Michelle S.
These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
These are delicious and great for an on-the-go morning when there isn't time to brew a pot of coffee. Great to have stocked in the fridge :)
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?