Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (19)
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I enjoy these drinks during the fall/winter. I always stick the pack into the refrigerator and love to drink one when I come home from school. They're somewhat strong but sweet and delicious!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD

I've always loved Starbucks and especially these. The mocha taste is delicious and it's refreshing on a hot day or early morning to get the day started. Definitely a must for busy people.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

While these are high in calories and sugar, they will surely do the job of picking you up when you haven't slept enough or are just tired in your day. Not to mention, they're yummy!
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA

I absolutely love this coffee it's so convenient and delicious. When I'm on my way to class I grab one to go along with some fruit or a bagel and that's how I start my day.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

I love these !!! These are perfect when your running low on time and you have to get to work but still need your cup of java lol. The flavor is yummy and creamy tasting !
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI

These Frappuccino drinks are awesome. Great flavors and served chilled or frozen with whipped topping mmmmm. Delicious. Reasonably priced and found at many locations.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC

I love these. I always buy one when I go to the gas station. Kind of helps the craving when I really want a frappacino. They're pretty good. Mocha is my favorite.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

I absolutely love these!!! I just bought the four pack of vanilla today. I buy them all the time especially the big ones at target. They are creamy and delicious.
Erin G.
Erin G.

I LOVE starbucks coffee. It's the only brand that I drink. These frappichino drinks are my absolute favorite. I buy at least two cases a week! They're amazing!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now