Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa

Great coffee for on the go!! Taste great, especially when it's cold!! I love them mid day for a quick pick me up!! U can almost always find them on sale somewhere!!
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC

I love these. I always buy one when I go to the gas station. Kind of helps the craving when I really want a frappacino. They're pretty good. Mocha is my favorite.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

I absolutely love these!!! I just bought the four pack of vanilla today. I buy them all the time especially the big ones at target. They are creamy and delicious.
Chana H.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA

I don't know of anyone who hasn't tried these!!! Seriously my favorite!!!!! Who can say no to starbucks. Plus, call me crazy, I like the glass, better than a can.
Erin G.
Erin G.

I LOVE starbucks coffee. It's the only brand that I drink. These frappichino drinks are my absolute favorite. I buy at least two cases a week! They're amazing!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
David C.
David C.
Corvallis, OR

These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
Zee S.
Zee S.

These are perfect for on the go times when you need a coffee fix ! They taste just like they were freshly brewed from the store every time you pop one open.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.

I hate the aftertaste that this leaves in my mouth, and it lasts for hours. It doesn't matter if I brush my teeth, chew gum, it just sticks around. Yuck.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Las Vegas, NM

I really like these! They are a great alternative if you can't make it to the coffee shop. They are a little sweeter than what they would be at Starbucks
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?