Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

These are so yummy! A little old school feeling before everyone bought their own fresh drink at a local Starbucks store.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ

I am a Starbucks addict! I can not go a day without. These frapps are amazing and so convenient to have around the house
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a favorite! Definitely a great pick me up, although not the healthiest ;) Their Carmel flavor is also delicious!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I cant go a day with out this. I keep my fridge stocked!! It is amazing. It is not the most strongest but really sweet.
Amber R.
Amber R.

My husband absolutely loved these. Every time I go to the store and ask him if he wants anything special.. it's these!!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Riverview , New Brunswick

So good! I love the flavor and energy boost it gives! Recommended for sure! I really enjoy the caramel and Moca flavors
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Silverdale, WA

Love these! Great chocolate coffee drink that's super cheap and you can keep in your fridge vs. going to a coffee shop!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA

My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Euclid, OH

I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now