BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Katie L.
Stow, OH
I drink these all the time. They are so good and high quality. The mocha ones are my favorite. They are sweet, but not overly sweet and you can still taste the coffee in them.
Nadia H.
Darby, PA
I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Brittney a.
I used to drink, these all the time until one day I bought one and it completely looked almost like clabered milk it really grossed me out so Ivery never bought one since
Betty B.
Perry, ME
I love Starbucks Frappuccino's, my favorite flavor is their Vanilla , I also enjoy the Mocha.I am not a regular coffee drinker, but the coffee drink is just right for me.
Khyati S.
I have been drinking these for the longest time and I always end up going back to them. These taste great when they are cold and they don't taste too bitter or too sweet.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Starbucks Frappuccino mocha is my favorite flavor in the frappuccinos! Purchasing these drinks in the 4 packs does save you money compared to purchasing them individually at a gas station. These are great served in a cup of ice!
Kyla W.
NEWBERG, OR
I love coffee, especially anything from Starbucks! These bottled mocha Frappuccinos are amazing, mocha is my favorite flavor! It's the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee flavor, and they're easy to bring with me anywhere in my purse.
Brittany H.
Love love love Starbucks Mocha Coffee Drinks! I keep them in my refrigerator at all times, in case I need a midnight pick me up after the local Starbucks has closed.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
These frapps are so delicious! I pour mine over ice and it's amazing! Also you can get the 4 pack for the price of one large Starbucks coffee but still have Starbucks!
Eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ilove these, I used to pour them over ice cubes and add some yummy coco powder on top for taste and to add something else to it, it's yummy for any time of the day.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?