Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
joslen R.
joslen R.

THESE ARE OK IF YOU WANT A QUICK DRINK BUT I FEEL THAT THEY DON'T TASTE ANYTHING LIKE THE STORE I WOULD DEF. RECOMMEND TO STOP AT THE STORE IF THATS NEAR BY IF NOT I GUESS THIS IS OK SO FAR NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS DRINK
Katie V.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR

Amazing! They have the perfect mocha flavor, I actually like them better than when I get a mocha from an actual starbucks. They get nice and cold really fast and sometimes I freeze them for a little bit and get icy!
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .

I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
Dolores M.
Dolores M.

It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH

Absolutely love the Mocha Coffee drinks by starbucks. I look forward to the taste of it and it's convenient for work and on the go. The pricing is decent for the 4 bottles. I can't wait to go grocery shopping.
Liana G.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN

I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Jada C.
Jada C.
Kings Mtn, NC

These are great for when you need the Starbucks fix but aren't close to a Starbucks location .. Taste the same .. & gives you the same great pick me up to help you finish whatever it is you was doing .
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I can't ever say no to Starbucks frappuccino. it has great taste as well as great consistency. just wished the bottle was cheaper. and from my personal point of view, these aren't so cheap themselves.
Jolee I.
Jolee I.

My only problem is that I cannot get enough! Great taste and the price isn't too bad. Great for on the go, I keep a few handy in my fridge when it seems I do not have enough time to make coffee.
Aynsley W.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE

I like these on occasion. They are pretty horrible for you, so I try not to have them often. This is one of the best cold coffees I've had though. Don't forget to shake well before drinking!!!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now