Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Erin G.
Erin G.
I LOVE starbucks coffee. It's the only brand that I drink. These frappichino drinks are my absolute favorite. I buy at least two cases a week! They're amazing!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Cincinnati, OH
March 30, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
David C.
David C.
Corvallis, OR
These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
Zee S.
Zee S.
These are perfect for on the go times when you need a coffee fix ! They taste just like they were freshly brewed from the store every time you pop one open.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
I hate the aftertaste that this leaves in my mouth, and it lasts for hours. It doesn't matter if I brush my teeth, chew gum, it just sticks around. Yuck.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Las Vegas, NM
I really like these! They are a great alternative if you can't make it to the coffee shop. They are a little sweeter than what they would be at Starbucks
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Really like to be able to grab these on the way out the door. They have just enough caffeine to boost my morning and they are sweet flavors. Really yum!
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH
I love these. especially Ice cold. I found if they are warming they tend to be too sweet . and always shake them before drinking or it'll be a disaster.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
The flavor is great in these. Not too sweet or too strong for people who like weaker coffee. usually grab the bigger size because they seem too small
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?