BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
HEATHER C.
I love these and Walmart has them at the front registers which is a big plus so you can grab and go. Awesome caffeine burst and I really love these more than the other brands out there.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I can't ever say no to Starbucks frappuccino. it has great taste as well as great consistency. just wished the bottle was cheaper. and from my personal point of view, these aren't so cheap themselves.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I love these! I prefer to go to a coffee shop but if I'm in a hurry at the store and don't want to have to stop somewhere else getting one of these from the front cooler is a real treat!
Tiffany C.
These are very tasty and rich with flavor. They definitely taste like something you would get from a Starbucks. They are a tad pricey, but when they're on sale I can't pass them up.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!
I also love how I can just go into a grocery store,gas station,etc and I can buy them. I don't have to drive an hour (our nearest Starbucks) to get a Starbucks drink.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
A A.
These are a yummy treat but they are addicting so don't say I didn't warn you! The price is also quite reasonable. I continue to buy them and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
Beth N.
Joplin, MO
This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
Cassandra R.
Perfect for on the go or late night caffeine needs. These were my go-to in college during midterm and finals weeks, and now I love throwing one in my diaper bag for "emergencies" ;)
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA
We have them in the house I usually go to Starbucks and get the green tea frappe but if I don't have money for it I'll just get the one from my fridge
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?