Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Karen M.
Karen M.
Perth, Ontario

Really like to keep a few Mocha Frappuccinos at home for a quick summer drink while reading a book on the patio. Very nice flavor!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH

I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Kahului

I get this when I need a little pick me up from the store and don't have time to make coffee in the morning. Mocha is my favorite.
Tabetha P.
Tabetha P.

This coffee is delicious and smells amazing. I always try to grab some when I'm out shopping. I definitely recommend this product.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

These are good but give me horrible stomachaches and aren't good for you at all. They are wayyy too sweet and not worth the money.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love these drinks so much. They are like a sweet tooth pleaser! It is not overwhelming sweet it just just the stop I love these.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Riverside, CA

I love these. One of my favorite treats l. I don't really drink them for caffeine though. They don't have much, mostly just sugar.
Martha M.
Martha M.

This is my absolute favorite! I always by these pacts when I go to costco. It's definitely something to have in your refrigerator!
Kristy G.
Kristy G.

Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz...MOCHA is by far my favorite of all the flavors Starbucks offers
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
MEDFORD, NJ

LOVE THESE. They are fantastic, Especially when I'm in a rush. Theres no need to pour and try to find a lid for my take away cups.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now