Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I enjoy these drinks during the fall/winter. I always stick the pack into the refrigerator and love to drink one when I come home from school. They're somewhat strong but sweet and delicious!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD

I've always loved Starbucks and especially these. The mocha taste is delicious and it's refreshing on a hot day or early morning to get the day started. Definitely a must for busy people.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL

Love Coffee! Maybe one of my most favorite things ever. and so when I don't have time to go to starbucks, I can get it out of my fridge and get my day started with the pop of the lid .
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

Delicious, sweet, and not too overpoweringly coffee flavored. I like my coffee to taste like milk and sugar with a little bit of coffee and a lot of caffeine so this does the trick!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

While these are high in calories and sugar, they will surely do the job of picking you up when you haven't slept enough or are just tired in your day. Not to mention, they're yummy!
Mason S.
Mason S.

First of all, no matter what it is, Starbucks beats all coffee brands and companies! These that you can find at the gas station are just as good as from the Starbucks Store!
Vonny D.
Vonny D.

I absolutely adore this coffee drink. it is by far the most delicious coffee drink I have ever drank. I buy an individual almost every time I check out at the grocery store.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA

I absolutely love this coffee it's so convenient and delicious. When I'm on my way to class I grab one to go along with some fruit or a bagel and that's how I start my day.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

I love these !!! These are perfect when your running low on time and you have to get to work but still need your cup of java lol. The flavor is yummy and creamy tasting !
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI

These Frappuccino drinks are awesome. Great flavors and served chilled or frozen with whipped topping mmmmm. Delicious. Reasonably priced and found at many locations.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?