Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA

I started drinking this my junior year in college. Its a great pick-me-up. Love mocha the best so far. I get 4 for 5 dollars at giant which is wonderful compared to on campus prices. Only down side for me it contains milk. Lactose-intolerant so I take my pills when I drink it. Wish they had an option of making some with soy.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA

What can I say! It's Starbucks at home or on the go. Love that these come in glass and not in a can. The price is great for 4 and when you do tactically feel like going to an actual Starbucks. I totally recommend them for any coffee consumer.
Julia S.
Julia S.

These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Sue L.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al

I absolutely love this coffee! It's divine:) I buy these for my daughter who's in college! She hates hot coffee but loves these and Starbucks is our favorite in cold coffee! They have a new flavor Mocha Coconut, and it's amazing!!!!!!
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH

Starbucks Frappuccino mocha is my favorite flavor in the frappuccinos! Purchasing these drinks in the 4 packs does save you money compared to purchasing them individually at a gas station. These are great served in a cup of ice!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Watertown, TN

I love Starbucks frappichino drinks! Especially during the summer when its too hot to make a pot of coffee. I also like to pour some into an ice tray to put in my drink! The vanilla is my favorite but mocha is a close second!
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC

I love starbucks coffee. between this ine and vanilla its my favorite. i usually buy the single bottles at walgreens or walmart. a bit pricey for just four. i always make sure to look for some coupons so i save some money.
Pam J.
Pam J.
Edwardsville, IL

Who doesn't love starbucks and that you don't have to go to the store and wait in line for 2 hours or longer. Plus even though it has a ton of calories its worth it honestly not even kidding you will fall in love with it
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now