Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA
I absolutely love this coffee it's so convenient and delicious. When I'm on my way to class I grab one to go along with some fruit or a bagel and that's how I start my day.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I love these !!! These are perfect when your running low on time and you have to get to work but still need your cup of java lol. The flavor is yummy and creamy tasting !
Allie M.
Allie M.
brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Rich in flavor! A creamy yummy coffee to help start your busy morning! My favorite is vanilla!
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
Foodie Expert
I love Starbucks Frapps. Every flavor is great. I just wish these we higher bottles because I can drink it in 5 seconds. So sweet and yummy!
Sintia M.
Sintia M.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Son sumamente buenos a mi en lo personal me encantan y lo mejor de todo es el precio y el sabor
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
These Frappuccino drinks are awesome. Great flavors and served chilled or frozen with whipped topping mmmmm. Delicious. Reasonably priced and found at many locations.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Great coffee for on the go!! Taste great, especially when it's cold!! I love them mid day for a quick pick me up!! U can almost always find them on sale somewhere!!
Chana H.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
I don't know of anyone who hasn't tried these!!! Seriously my favorite!!!!! Who can say no to starbucks. Plus, call me crazy, I like the glass, better than a can.
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a big fan of iced coffee and this is a quick, delicious drink. I love it poured over ice or directly from the fridge.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC
I love these. I always buy one when I go to the gas station. Kind of helps the craving when I really want a frappacino. They're pretty good. Mocha is my favorite.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?