BY STARBUCKS #4 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Amere G.
USA
I love my Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz I always grab mine at COSTCO. It taste so good when consumed Freezing Cold or better yet my very favorite was to throw em' in the blender with some ice and VIOLA!!! Instant Mocha Frappe Shake! I only give it 4 STAR because it's too sweet for my liking. If you don't like too sweet like my self, I do recommend to Add some ice and You're all Set.
Melissa M.
CHICAGO, IL
I really want to like this product but something about it just doesn't like it 100%. It's a good price for what you get and isn't expensive at all. I have tried it a few times. The name is a little deceiving and doesn't actually taste like the drinks that you would get at a Starbucks location.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My husband and I both love Starbucks coffee Frappuccino Mocha drinks I love the smores and he likes the Mocha. The smores only seems to come out seasonally during the summer I wish they had it all year round. I love the sweet mix in with the coffee I would recommend it to others.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I absolutely love the taste of this drink, however if you read on the label, you'll find that a regular energy drink such as the Monster ones are healthier than drinking this. If they could make the drink healthier, then I think they would sell a lot better. I know I would purchase them more often if they were healthier.
Luisa B.
Siloam Springs, AR
Let's just start here I can't say enough I'm obsessed for starters. I go to Starbuck Alost everyday and when I don't ri just go on a monthly shopping trip to Sam's club and get them in bulk. I love them the are expensive for a drink but there just so good. Am I right?
I Starbucks and I probably always will.
Zakkiyya G.
These are the best store bougjt cold coffees there are. The flavor is savoring and they give an instabt ebergy boost! They taste just like starbucks lattes. They are not that expensive and they help you save alot of money throughout the week. Instead of buying coffee you can judt grab it out your fridge!
Jenna L.
Toms River , NJ
These are so good! They taste great especially when they are ice cold. I love putting them over ice in my Starbucks reusable coffee mug. Convenient that you can buy in bulk and just grab on the go from the fridge. They definitely provide that extra boost like a cup of coffee would. Usually buy in shop rite. Would definitely recommend. Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love to pick these up at the stores when i need some coffee. They taste really good, are sweet, and there is a decent amount for the price. My favorite flavor is actually Vanilla. I wish they would sell these ina  big cup in the actual Starbucks stores I love these so much!
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
 Starbucks Frappucino Mocha Coffee are very delicious and very rich in flavor.  They work very well on those day that I'm feeling a little tired.  I have bought this product in varies occasions and it does not disappoint.  The packaging is very nice and love the glass bottle packaging. I don't really like the price range but would recommend and re purchase again.
Anne T.
These can be kind of pricey, but if you want good-tasting coffee at home and you're tired of coffee you make on your own, this is a wonderful go-to. It tastes great, and it's easy to grab and go. The only real drawback is that it is pretty sugary, but overall, it's still a great product.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?