Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Yami C.
Yami C.

I have these all the time! They're so yummy it saves time and money from you going to Starbucks every morning. I have tried others as well but those to me are not as sweet. They are really affordable saves you money each week. If you haven't tried these already I would really recommend them!
Bru S.
Bru S.
Antioch, TN

Not everyone have time to go to their favorite coffee shop, of course it's STARBUCKS, every morning. Well problem is solve because you'll have a back of Frappuccino right in your fregirator or simply just next to your bed. I guarentee that the taste is just like you got it fresh at the shop.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Austin, TX

These are a great go-to in a pinch. The perfect AM treat or an afternoon pick-me up! Beware though--for some reason I've gotten a couple that seem like they have turned. I don't know if the milk curdled or what, but there were small chunks and floaties where there weren't supposed to be.
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX

I absolutely love these! These not only taste delicious, but are super convenient to have around when you don't have time for a Starbucks run! They tend to be around 4 of 5 dollars for one package of four, which is a great deal considering just one Starbucks drink can be over 5 dollars.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC

I absolutely love to pick these up at the stores when i need some coffee. They taste really good, are sweet, and there is a decent amount for the price. My favorite flavor is actually Vanilla. I wish they would sell these ina  big cup in the actual Starbucks stores I love these so much!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK

My husband is not a big hot coffee drinker, like myself. He does however love drinking Frappauccinos. I can always expect to find these in the fridge or his bag for work and for the price I do not mind. I even on the rare occasion will drink one or two because they taste so good.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Fordland, MO

I used to drink these a lot more. Now I just think they're a little too sweet and could use more coffee flavor but they're still good. A little pricey tho but guess they're still cheaper than getting a frappachino at Starbucks and they're good for on the go or a quick pick me up.
Dua S.
Dua S.
Yakima, Wa

So so good, I love all the flavors they are such a good pick me up in the morning. Grab and go. They are Soo good and such a good price. I would love more flavors to come. It's very affordable and well worth it if you don't have time to go to Starbucks but at stores it's all good
Kaelon H.
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS

Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now