Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

I'm not a coffee drinker, but my sis loves these so much & I think anyone who loves coffee would enjoy these! Great for those who don't wanna make coffee and love iced coffee but don't wanna run to Starbucks to grab one! They also are great for the price! Can be found almost anywhere, target, Walmart or cvs
Angel G.
Angel G.
Rockport, TX

Love that yummy creamy coffee drink really icy cold i put in the blender add ice and this on top and omg its amazing sooooo yummy cant tell u how amazing it is and my little slice of heaven here on earth theybare a little pricey but well worth it :) wont even give it up its my little reward to myself
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Brooklyn, NY

As a cheaper way to drink your coffee, I suggest buying this at a walmart, kmart or any drug store. You can also chill or freeze for 2 hr and 45 min shake and pour in a cup for a frappuccino style coffee, trust me it works. I usually have my starbucks over ice and vanilla hands down best flavor!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD

I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
rochester, MN

Love the Mocha Frappuccino! It has got to be one of my favorite flavors. I love having iced or chilled coffee drinks on hand for when I'm on the go and need a quick pick me up with out having to brew and ice the coffee myself. This just lets me get out the door that much quicker in the morning.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I really want to like this product but something about it just doesn't like it 100%. It's a good price for what you get and isn't expensive at all. I have tried it a few times. The name is a little deceiving and doesn't actually taste like the drinks that you would get at a Starbucks location.
Yami C.
Yami C.

I have these all the time! They're so yummy it saves time and money from you going to Starbucks every morning. I have tried others as well but those to me are not as sweet. They are really affordable saves you money each week. If you haven't tried these already I would really recommend them!
Ali D.
Ali D.

I love the Starbucks brand, and this particular mocha flavor is not to sweet or too bitter, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this cold drink on a hot summer day! Especially for the coffee lovers out there, but even if you aren't a fan of coffee, you will love this drink anyway!
Bru S.
Bru S.
Antioch, TN

Not everyone have time to go to their favorite coffee shop, of course it's STARBUCKS, every morning. Well problem is solve because you'll have a back of Frappuccino right in your fregirator or simply just next to your bed. I guarentee that the taste is just like you got it fresh at the shop.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellington, FL

These are great for on the go! The only down side is that they are made of glass so you have to be very careful but they can be found most places and aren't too expensive. The taste is great and the calories can be okay based on if you get sugar free or not. I would definitely recommend!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now