Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kansas City , Mo

These are okay. But they have a horrible after taste and they are really too sweet. ABout half a bottle is all i can stomach.
Timothy V.
Timothy V.
Jacksonville, AL

This is a very good way to get your Starbucks craving taken care of when you aren't close to a Starbucks. They are DELICIOUS!
Quinne S.
Quinne S.

One of my favorites. I have purchased this a drink at work and it tastes great. Affordability priced and good for on the go.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Means, KY

LOVE these!! Could drink these all day long.. lol. I like drinking one when I'm feeling run down and need a quick pick me up.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA

I buy these alot more than i should...yes im guilty of being addicted to coffee...i just cant live without my daily 2 cups!
Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Guadalajara, Jalisco

This is the best cold coffe, that I have ever drink. I really love that one. Ia so delicious, I will drink this all my life
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC

These are the best, I get them all the time, I love all the flavor varieties they have but the mocha is by far my favorite.
Mattie J.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are wonderful for an afternoon pick me up. Especially if you don't have time to actually run by your local Starbucks!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.

I am a big coffee drinker I love these sever super cold and a little icy!!! they are the perfect fix during the hot summer!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI

Love the taste! Nice for when you're in class and don't want to drink pop. Gives you a lot of energy and it's easy to find.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now