BY STARBUCKS #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Thora T.
Bronx, NY
Expensive, but that comes with the Starbucks name. These are sold in vending machines at my college are are a very popular choice. Taste great and really mellow caffeine boost.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
I absolutely love this coffee it's so convenient and delicious. When I'm on my way to class I grab one to go along with some fruit or a bagel and that's how I start my day.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA
I love these power packed iced coffee drinks from starbucks. I find them great for mornings where I am running late and I do not have time to brew or stop for coffee.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I really love these! I don't drink them often because they're not that great calorie wise, but the flavor is amazing and it's a nice refreshing drink on a hot day.
Kristen M.
Erie, PA
These are amazing for when a Starbucks run isn't in the plans! You can buy them almost anywhere: even gas stations and they come in cute four packs because who wants to buy just one!
Lourdes R.
Add ice to this and enjoy it on a hot weather like the one we have right now really good for them instagram pictures and make your friends do the same next thing you, you're gonna be the next big thing and you'll be trending #coffeelover #coffeeaddict
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
These drinks are my favorite for on the go! I bring them to class in the mornings and they're perfect! My favorite flavor is the Vanilla! They're nice and smooth and taste like heaven!
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I love these. I always buy one when I go to the gas station. Kind of helps the craving when I really want a frappacino. They're pretty good. Mocha is my favorite.
Katrina A.
I think these are pretty good for being premade. I grab them occasionally to bring to work when i grab gas in the morning. I love that they are in glass vs. a can.
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I drink it quiet often. It is my go to iced coffee. I do not have a starbucks near by. So this has to do. I love the flavor. I wish it came in bigger bottles.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?