BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite cold coffee beverage ever , I drink at least 3 a day , so I guess you could say I'm addicted to these delish delightful coffee beverage . yum yum
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
These are so yummy! I usually try to find the caramel one but its so hard to find because its very popular. I tend to get the mocha one when I'm craving something chocolaty. I love putting this in a blender with some ice.
Angella B.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for when you are on the go and don't have time to make a pot of coffee. It's also good just because it tastes like a really good mocha iced coffee!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
By far the best tasting bottled coffee drink I've had in a while. Very sweet but not too bad for someone who likes the flavor of milk and coffee together. When chilled it tastes even better!
Jada C.
Kings Mtn, NC
Foodie Expert
These are great for when you need the Starbucks fix but aren't close to a Starbucks location .. Taste the same .. & gives you the same great pick me up to help you finish whatever it is you was doing .
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I love Starbucks coffee! And this one can be stored on my refrigerator and served cold over ice! Yummy!! Love it! I add whip cream and it's like I'm at Starbucks!
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I love these! I prefer to go to a coffee shop but if I'm in a hurry at the store and don't want to have to stop somewhere else getting one of these from the front cooler is a real treat!
HEATHER C.
I love these and Walmart has them at the front registers which is a big plus so you can grab and go. Awesome caffeine burst and I really love these more than the other brands out there.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?