Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .

I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH

Absolutely love the Mocha Coffee drinks by starbucks. I look forward to the taste of it and it's convenient for work and on the go. The pricing is decent for the 4 bottles. I can't wait to go grocery shopping.
Dolores M.
Dolores M.

It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Liana G.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN

I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Jada C.
Jada C.
Kings Mtn, NC

These are great for when you need the Starbucks fix but aren't close to a Starbucks location .. Taste the same .. & gives you the same great pick me up to help you finish whatever it is you was doing .
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I can't ever say no to Starbucks frappuccino. it has great taste as well as great consistency. just wished the bottle was cheaper. and from my personal point of view, these aren't so cheap themselves.
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO

I am so glad they have improved the formula! For the longest time, there was this gross burnt rubber aftertaste. I could not stand them back then. Thankfully, I did not notice that the last time.
Jolee I.
Jolee I.

My only problem is that I cannot get enough! Great taste and the price isn't too bad. Great for on the go, I keep a few handy in my fridge when it seems I do not have enough time to make coffee.
Kate M.
Kate M.

Go to coffee drink when I'm on the run. Not overly sweet but still delicious. My favorite flavor from this line because it a more rich coffee flavor. Never gives me a caffeine head ache either!
Aynsley W.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE

I like these on occasion. They are pretty horrible for you, so I try not to have them often. This is one of the best cold coffees I've had though. Don't forget to shake well before drinking!!!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?