Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Aynsley W.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I like these on occasion. They are pretty horrible for you, so I try not to have them often. This is one of the best cold coffees I've had though. Don't forget to shake well before drinking!!!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Mikado, MI
Because I live a million miles away from a Starbucks, these are my goto snack of choice when I need a Starbucks fix. all the flavors are great but Mocha is the best.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
I enjoy these drinks during the fall/winter. I always stick the pack into the refrigerator and love to drink one when I come home from school. They're somewhat strong but sweet and delicious!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
I've always loved Starbucks and especially these. The mocha taste is delicious and it's refreshing on a hot day or early morning to get the day started. Definitely a must for busy people.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
Love Coffee! Maybe one of my most favorite things ever. and so when I don't have time to go to starbucks, I can get it out of my fridge and get my day started with the pop of the lid .
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
While these are high in calories and sugar, they will surely do the job of picking you up when you haven't slept enough or are just tired in your day. Not to mention, they're yummy!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Delicious, sweet, and not too overpoweringly coffee flavored. I like my coffee to taste like milk and sugar with a little bit of coffee and a lot of caffeine so this does the trick!
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Foodie Expert
May 3, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Add ice to this and enjoy it on a hot weather like the one we have right now really good for them instagram pictures and make your friends do the same next thing you, you're gonna be the next big thing and you'll be trending #coffeelover #coffeeaddict
Emily L.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
These are delicious! They are best when cold... But I'd still drink it if it wasn't! Perfect for when you're on the go and want a nice caffeinated beverage!
Vonny D.
Vonny D.
I absolutely adore this coffee drink. it is by far the most delicious coffee drink I have ever drank. I buy an individual almost every time I check out at the grocery store.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?