Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
By far the best tasting bottled coffee drink I've had in a while. Very sweet but not too bad for someone who likes the flavor of milk and coffee together. When chilled it tastes even better!
Jada C.
Jada C.
Kings Mtn, NC
These are great for when you need the Starbucks fix but aren't close to a Starbucks location .. Taste the same .. & gives you the same great pick me up to help you finish whatever it is you was doing .
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I can't ever say no to Starbucks frappuccino. it has great taste as well as great consistency. just wished the bottle was cheaper. and from my personal point of view, these aren't so cheap themselves.
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I am so glad they have improved the formula! For the longest time, there was this gross burnt rubber aftertaste. I could not stand them back then. Thankfully, I did not notice that the last time.
Elis N.
Elis N.
I soooooo love these they are so good I have one every morning and they really wake me up
Jolee I.
Jolee I.
My only problem is that I cannot get enough! Great taste and the price isn't too bad. Great for on the go, I keep a few handy in my fridge when it seems I do not have enough time to make coffee.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Go to coffee drink when I'm on the run. Not overly sweet but still delicious. My favorite flavor from this line because it a more rich coffee flavor. Never gives me a caffeine head ache either!
Aynsley W.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I like these on occasion. They are pretty horrible for you, so I try not to have them often. This is one of the best cold coffees I've had though. Don't forget to shake well before drinking!!!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Mikado, MI
Foodie Expert
Because I live a million miles away from a Starbucks, these are my goto snack of choice when I need a Starbucks fix. all the flavors are great but Mocha is the best.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these drinks during the fall/winter. I always stick the pack into the refrigerator and love to drink one when I come home from school. They're somewhat strong but sweet and delicious!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?