BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I like these on occasion. They are pretty horrible for you, so I try not to have them often. This is one of the best cold coffees I've had though. Don't forget to shake well before drinking!!!
Melissa A.
As addicting as this can sound, if I cannot have my daily freshly made frappuccino this is my next option its still delicious I recommend it when you're out and about.
Shawna B.
Mikado, MI
Because I live a million miles away from a Starbucks, these are my goto snack of choice when I need a Starbucks fix. all the flavors are great but Mocha is the best.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
These Frappuccino drinks are awesome. Great flavors and served chilled or frozen with whipped topping mmmmm. Delicious. Reasonably priced and found at many locations.
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
Starbucks coffee drinks are some of my favorites! They're always tasty, convenient & priced ok. I like to buy them at BJs in wholesale so you get more for your money!
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these drinks so much!! I am a Starbucks addict so being able to buy these at a store is awesome! I have a two hour math class and i take one to keep me awake. Definitely recommend.
Valerie W.
Augusta, GA
I love this stuff. Great way to get my Starbucks fix without having to stop by a location. :) Great taste and very convenient. I try to not drink too many in a day.
Cherity H.
These are good for on the go. I've really only had these on road trips when this was the only coffee option, they are definitely not my favorite and I don't drink them outside of that.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Great coffee for on the go!! Taste great, especially when it's cold!! I love them mid day for a quick pick me up!! U can almost always find them on sale somewhere!!
joy c.
The best way to get my Starbucks fix when I don't have enough time to go in the store. For sure drink it cold and it is delish! So convenient for on the go if you are a late riser too!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?