BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
julie v.
I love love starbuck coffeee and these are my to die for coffee. i don't drink coffee everyday, but when i crave for coffee i either go get them fresh from starbuck or go to my local store and get them.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better.
Ema I.
I like getting hot mochas from Starbucks, but I also like these as a pick-me-up throughout the day. Love the variety of flavors too! These are good to have at home for those days when you're in a rush and just need to grab one and go
Cheryelle C.
Southaven, MS
This coffee is the perfect sweet pick me up or a great snack between meals for me. It's sweet enough but not too sweet. I love that I can open it and close it to keep it fresh. I also love that it comes in a 4 pack. It has a good coffee taste and a bit of a mocha but not overbearingly sweet but not overbearingly coffee either.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
While these bottled Frappuccino drinks are not nearly as frothy or creamy as their barista-made counterparts, it's a decent substitute when you want a sweet, chilled coffee and haven't the time or the funds to hit your local Starbucks.
Marisa J.
Chicago , IL
This cold coffee drink is amazing with flavor and a perfect cold drink for coffee lovers in which I am. The only thing is I wish they had more flavors but its still my favorite coffee drink and brand.
Amber K.
Love this frap! Definitely my favorite flavor and I love how easy it is to take them on the go! Get them with a coupon and you'd be getting them cheaper than actually buying one drink at Starbucks!
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
These taste amazing poured over ice or directly from fridge. I love the chocolate taste of mocha and the boost of energy it gives me. Warning these are highly addictive.
Heather S.
Love these things!! I will say when I run into a gas station that is the first thing I grab. Between the mocha and the vanilla I can't say I like one more than the other, I just love them both!
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?