BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
These are good for on the go. I've really only had these on road trips when this was the only coffee option, they are definitely not my favorite and I don't drink them outside of that.
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really love these! I don't drink them often because they're not that great calorie wise, but the flavor is amazing and it's a nice refreshing drink on a hot day.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Foodie Expert
I've always loved Starbucks and especially these. The mocha taste is delicious and it's refreshing on a hot day or early morning to get the day started. Definitely a must for busy people.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
They are surely a favorite of mine. They are perfect, and great to grab and go. I personally love to put them in the refrigerator for a little while, to get that chilled effect.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Love Coffee! Maybe one of my most favorite things ever. and so when I don't have time to go to starbucks, I can get it out of my fridge and get my day started with the pop of the lid .
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
While these are high in calories and sugar, they will surely do the job of picking you up when you haven't slept enough or are just tired in your day. Not to mention, they're yummy!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Delicious, sweet, and not too overpoweringly coffee flavored. I like my coffee to taste like milk and sugar with a little bit of coffee and a lot of caffeine so this does the trick!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Mansfield, OH
Foodie Expert
These are so good. Perfect for busy mornings and you need something to get going. I prefer chilled coffee on the go, and these are perfect.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Toledo, OH
Un sabor clásico de Starbucks que no aburre nunca. No necesita mejora pues tiene un sabor delicioso.
Jena P.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. However; they are calorie packed and not a great source of caffeine. Definitely not a coffee replacement
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?