Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Mary G.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY

Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
Elizabeth  R.
Elizabeth R.
Atlanta, GA

Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Jess G.
Jess G.

Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL

I love Starbucks this is so good I'm obsessed with this coffe it's so delicious also it's smells amazing and the price is cheap.
April M.
April M.

This is good and all but I really prefer something that actually tastes like coffee. These taste more like chocolate milk to me.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Elkhart, IN

I love Starbucks. Mocha is my favorite. Having it convenient is great for on the go or a pick me up if Starbucks isn't close by.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Wilson, NC

I love taking these to work or the beach with me. I like that they are not overly caffienated either. Come in a variety of sizes
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Love these for on-the-go meals! These taste so good and not too much caffeine in them that you're wired for the rest of the day!
Jai G.
Jai G.

Bought some of these on sale recently. I like the s'mores and mocha flavor but it just seemed a bit too light. Not enough caffine
Irma F.
Irma F.

These are Amazing. It's a cute bottle that you can take anywhere and its full of amazing coffeeee. The mocha one is my favorite.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now