BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Angela L.
Saginaw, MI
Taste really good straight from the fridge or pour over a glass of ice. It's usually on sale for a reasonable price and cheaper than restaurants. I like that it comes in a 4pk easy to carry box
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I love Starbucks Frappuccinos they're delicious I'm addicted to the vanilla flavor. I usually put them in the freezer for a little bit in the summer to get them ice cold.
Lily R.
I would grade everything about this drink, but the cost is my only problem. I get these at least twice a week, they wake me up and I don't have stinky breath after. It's refreshing because it's nice sync cold and not your everyday coffee. I recommend this for beginners.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love these! They're quick and to-go. They're very refreshing and give me the little pick-me-up I need throughout the day. I love the taste, and the packaging is so cute.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I feel like they have no flavor. They taste nothing like the coffee at an actual starbucks. I've tried like 4 different flavors and they all taste like coffee and water.
Melissa D.
I love these !!! These are perfect when your running low on time and you have to get to work but still need your cup of java lol. The flavor is yummy and creamy tasting !
Kate M.
Go to coffee drink when I'm on the run. Not overly sweet but still delicious. My favorite flavor from this line because it a more rich coffee flavor. Never gives me a caffeine head ache either!
Luis N.
Los Angeles, CA
This little guy is perfect when you're on the run and don't have time to stop at Starbucks. if I wouldn't know any better I would think I actually bought this at a Starbucks when I drink it.
Jessica B.
Watertown, TN
I love Starbucks frappichino drinks! Especially during the summer when its too hot to make a pot of coffee. I also like to pour some into an ice tray to put in my drink! The vanilla is my favorite but mocha is a close second!
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT
Great to grab on the go, sweeter than a normal cup of coffee but still very refreshing. Only downside is they cost about $1 per bottle and they are very small bottles
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?