Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Nairobi V.
Nairobi V.

This one inside the list of the best coffees that I have proved in my life. I am charmed with of a way amazements, have a delicious flavor
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL

Oh my gosh - these are an oldie but goodie. i don't drink them often now because of the sugar but I do love them so much when I have them!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear Creek, North Carolina

Love every flavor, this is a great pick me up when I am feeling down aroubs 3 or 4pm and I don't have time to crash!!! one of my favorites!
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Starbucks like the handcrafted drinks but when I can't get it this is my always go to it's honestly great and tasted just the same
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Found that white chocolate mocha is the BEST :) it not as good as real one but very close for the cost I rather go get one from Starbucks
mika  o.
mika o.

Best coffee everrrrr i love this stuff. Easy in the morning when you don't feel like makeing a whole pot of coffee. And it tastes amazing
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Corona, Ca

This is one of my all time favorite cold coffee drinks. These drinks have an amazing flavor to them and they are very reasonably priced.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

My favorite flavor! The mocha doesn't cover the coffee taste the way a lot of prebottled mixes do. A high quality way to start your day!
Jena P.
Jena P.
Barnstable, MA

These are absolutely delicious. However; they are calorie packed and not a great source of caffeine. Definitely not a coffee replacement
Anni C.
Anni C.

I would like to try these. But I don't know if they are to drink like normal coffee or you have to prepare them or something like that?
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now