BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
I love all things Starbucks and frappuccinos. I also love mocha, so this is the best combinaton of all. I am basically addicted. It doesn't even compare with others. It's just better in general. I would buy this again in the very very near future!
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Ok I'm a huge coffee drinker/lover who loves their coffee. I never have been inside a starbucks so do not ask me about their coffees in general. However i do buy these every once in a while and love them they taste very good. I enjoy this as a treat.
Dolores M.
It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Great for an already prepared, ready to go coffee. You can get good deals on these at CVS and Target pretty often. (With coupons). Very yummy. Mocha is my favorite. High in calories, but it's okay to splurge. ūüĎĆ
Meghan L.
Absolutely perfect!
This is by far my favorite quick to grab drink in the morning. It gives me the get up and go I need to start my day and it keeps me going for hours following!
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
As a Starbucks addict, I love to keep a few of these drinks in the fridge-- just as a pick me up on those mornings I can't make it to the shop. They taste great, and they're reasonably priced for a 4 pack.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Oriana N.
I like to brew my own coffee to make my iced lattes but these are great, they taste smooth and creamy and don't taste as sweet as the ones you would get from other coffee shops. The best part of it they are easier to pick up than having to go wait for a barista to prepare one for you.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
This is my favorite starbucks drink to grab for lunch or breakfast. It's light enough to go with anything and you can actually taste the flavor it's supposed to be. It's not too sweet though which I like.
julie v.
I love love starbuck coffeee and these are my to die for coffee. i don't drink coffee everyday, but when i crave for coffee i either go get them fresh from starbuck or go to my local store and get them.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?