Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Larry R.
Larry R.

STARBUCKS FRAPS ARE NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUS. WE BUY VANILLA AND REG AND ADD VANILLA SYRUP TO THEM IF WE NEED TO. THE BEST WAY IS IN A COLD GLASS CUP FROM THE FREEZER IT CRUSHED ICE FROM KUM N GO DOWN THE STREET. THESE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR COLD COFFEE AND SOMETIMES REG FLAVOR WITH HAZELNUT SYRUP ROCKS TO.BUT NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY STARBUCK 1 AT B BH

THANKS FOR CHECKING THESE OUT!!!!!!
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL

I'm currently addicted to these things! I usually have one in the morning when it's just too hot out for regular coffee and as a BIG chocoholic the mocha is my favorite type. I try to stock up when they're on sale for home but it's nice to be able to just grab one from the drugstore when I'm out and about. I used to think that Starbucks coffee tasted burnt but this doesn't.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA

I started drinking this my junior year in college. Its a great pick-me-up. Love mocha the best so far. I get 4 for 5 dollars at giant which is wonderful compared to on campus prices. Only down side for me it contains milk. Lactose-intolerant so I take my pills when I drink it. Wish they had an option of making some with soy.
Julianne P.
Julianne P.

This is definately my go to drink when I can't stop and get dunks. I love iced coffee and these frappacinos are amazing! The mocha flavor is my favorite! It isn't a dark coffee more on the light and creamy side. Will definately keep drinking these!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

The only thing "Coffee" I will drink. It taste so yummy and the coffee is very light yet it keeps me up a little bit to do my studies which is exactly what I want. I can't get enough!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj

Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA

What can I say! It's Starbucks at home or on the go. Love that these come in glass and not in a can. The price is great for 4 and when you do tactically feel like going to an actual Starbucks. I totally recommend them for any coffee consumer.
Julia S.
Julia S.

These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now