Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Let's just say, I'm obsessed with these! I love mocha frappucciono's from Starbucks and this product is so convinent! Especially being a college student, it is so easy just to grab a glass and go to class which saves me so much time! The price is very reasonable also!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .
I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
Meldin G.
Meldin G.
This is my favorite flavor of the bottles frappuccinos. Some of the other varieties are overly sweet and you can taste the artificial sweetener. This one is the closest to the classic coffee flavor with just a little extra.
Dolores M.
Dolores M.
It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love the Mocha Coffee drinks by starbucks. I look forward to the taste of it and it's convenient for work and on the go. The pricing is decent for the 4 bottles. I can't wait to go grocery shopping.
Liana G.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Foodie Expert
Love these easy to grab on the go coffee drinks! They don't taste like the real thing, but are still delicious
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Natchez, MS
My favorite cold coffee drink I can get without having a legit coffee shop around me. I love all the flavors. Mocha is my favorite though!
Cheryelle C.
Cheryelle C.
Southaven, MS
This coffee is the perfect sweet pick me up or a great snack between meals for me. It's sweet enough but not too sweet. I love that I can open it and close it to keep it fresh. I also love that it comes in a 4 pack. It has a good coffee taste and a bit of a mocha but not overbearingly sweet but not overbearingly coffee either.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?