BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
Meldin G.
Meldin G.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of the bottles frappuccinos. Some of the other varieties are overly sweet and you can taste the artificial sweetener. This one is the closest to the classic coffee flavor with just a little extra.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love the Mocha Coffee drinks by starbucks. I look forward to the taste of it and it's convenient for work and on the go. The pricing is decent for the 4 bottles. I can't wait to go grocery shopping.
Dolores M.
Dolores M.
Foodie Expert
It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Foodie Expert
Love these easy to grab on the go coffee drinks! They don't taste like the real thing, but are still delicious
Liana G.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Natchez, MS
Foodie Expert
My favorite cold coffee drink I can get without having a legit coffee shop around me. I love all the flavors. Mocha is my favorite though!
Cheryelle C.
Cheryelle C.
Southaven, MS
This coffee is the perfect sweet pick me up or a great snack between meals for me. It's sweet enough but not too sweet. I love that I can open it and close it to keep it fresh. I also love that it comes in a 4 pack. It has a good coffee taste and a bit of a mocha but not overbearingly sweet but not overbearingly coffee either.
Jensen P.
Jensen P.
Foodie Expert
This was okay but could have been much better, the after taste is chalky. If you have it in person it's much better!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Foodie Expert
Decently priced and great for on the go coffee drinking, aside from the carmel this is my number 2 choice.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?