Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.

Best alternative to the shop version with in home convenience. Flavor is tasty as well as other flavor profiles to include Vanilla and Carmel
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

This drink tastes so good especially cold it just wakes you up, and its easy to grab when on the go. Its usually gone in no time in my house.
Rita A.
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA

Extremely delicious, classic Starbucks drink, but high in calories. I prefer their prepackaged espresso drinks because of the lower calories.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH

I have to have one of these every time I go to a store. I live a little far from a Starbucks so I can't get it often so these hold me over :)
Karrie P.
Karrie P.

I love this so much! It tastes so much better than the actual Starbucks itself!! It's very affordable and I would most definitely buy again!
Merry G.
Merry G.
Pullman, MI

This coffee drink goes down so smooth. It tastes delicious and has just the right amount of caffeine. I love the rich coffee flavor as well.
Kristine s.
Kristine s.

I love Starbucks Frapps. Every flavor is great. I just wish these we higher bottles because I can drink it in 5 seconds. So sweet and yummy!
Michelle  S.
Michelle S.

These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.

These are delicious and great for an on-the-go morning when there isn't time to brew a pot of coffee. Great to have stocked in the fridge :)
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
South Bend, IN

These things are my everything i love to just grab and go when i don't have time to make coffee i always have them in my fringe at home!!!!!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now