BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

A A.
These are a yummy treat but they are addicting so don't say I didn't warn you! The price is also quite reasonable. I continue to buy them and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!
I also love how I can just go into a grocery store,gas station,etc and I can buy them. I don't have to drive an hour (our nearest Starbucks) to get a Starbucks drink.
This gives me an energy boost in addition to a great taste!! Starbucks is great, but I love being able to grab a coffee right out of my fridge and be out the door in 1 minute! I buy this all of the time.
Kaci F.
These drinks are my favorite. I love how I want go to a convenient store and get one whenever I'm feeling in the mood for coffee, plus I love Starbucks so it helps out also. I love mocha flavored anything.
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC
These drinks are pretty good! Especially when you are at a store and grab one on the go. I love the taste and it always satisfies me if I want something that taste like coffee.
Suna H.
I always buy a four pack of these when I'm traveling somewhere to keep in the hotel fridge. They're convenient and easily purchasable, which is important to me as I need at least one cup of coffee a day,
Heather H.
Logan, WV
I love these for on the go, or just for a little pick me up mid afternoon. They're fantastic at room temp, but even better ice cold! The Vanilla flavor one is really good, too!
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
I drink these every morning. I like just regular coffee too. but I cant go a day without one of these. They get you the amount of caffine you need to make it through the day, and they taste amazing.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
Jessica H.
Jasper, AL
Love the availability of having Starbucks coffee when there isn't a Starbucks near by. The flavor is amazing and it always tastes fresh. Definitely meets Starbucks expectations. Best bottled coffee.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?