Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Laiba T.
Laiba T.

I live off of these since there isn't a Starbucks near my house, I get them from Co op near my school and they are honestly so good
Tabetha P.
Tabetha P.

This coffee is delicious and smells amazing. I always try to grab some when I'm out shopping. I definitely recommend this product.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

These are good but give me horrible stomachaches and aren't good for you at all. They are wayyy too sweet and not worth the money.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love these drinks so much. They are like a sweet tooth pleaser! It is not overwhelming sweet it just just the stop I love these.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Riverside, CA

I love these. One of my favorite treats l. I don't really drink them for caffeine though. They don't have much, mostly just sugar.
Martha M.
Martha M.

This is my absolute favorite! I always by these pacts when I go to costco. It's definitely something to have in your refrigerator!
Kristy G.
Kristy G.

Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz...MOCHA is by far my favorite of all the flavors Starbucks offers
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
medford, nj

LOVE THESE. They are fantastic, Especially when I'm in a rush. Theres no need to pour and try to find a lid for my take away cups.
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA

The very best! I love these mocha drinks and ability to grab and go. Have been a customer for years and tell everyone about these!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Elkridge, MD

Great way to start my morning ! I love love love the taste ! I'm a big coffee drinker and I just wish these came in bigger sizes !
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now