BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Francine M.
Francine M.
New Orleans, LA
Is the best coffee I ready love these!!!
The flavor is the same the Starbucks store!! When do you no have time to go in the coffee shop is a good option you drink this in your house
joslen R.
joslen R.
THESE ARE OK IF YOU WANT A QUICK DRINK BUT I FEEL THAT THEY DON'T TASTE ANYTHING LIKE THE STORE I WOULD DEF. RECOMMEND TO STOP AT THE STORE IF THATS NEAR BY IF NOT I GUESS THIS IS OK SO FAR NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS DRINK
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Wentzville, MO
I've been drinking Frappuccino's for as long as I can remember (maybe Freshman year of high school) and I would still choose this glass bottle over a fresh coffee any day. Love, love, love Frappuccino's! Every flavor!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Greenville
These are a yummy treat when I'm on the go.
I wish there were better sales on them.
I would say try these if you like coffee
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Foodie Expert
I love iced coffees and the mocha drink is so delicious. I like to drink these mid day as an energy booster. They taste great but sometimes I get a funny after taste- hence the 4 stars instead of 5
Katie V.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
Amazing! They have the perfect mocha flavor, I actually like them better than when I get a mocha from an actual starbucks. They get nice and cold really fast and sometimes I freeze them for a little bit and get icy!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Let's just say, I'm obsessed with these! I love mocha frappucciono's from Starbucks and this product is so convinent! Especially being a college student, it is so easy just to grab a glass and go to class which saves me so much time! The price is very reasonable also!
sandy n.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This my favorite iced coffee so far. It taste just like mocha and its very creamy and stays cold all the time .
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
My weakness! The price is a bit much for such a small package that is gone within 2 days in my house but it tastes exactly like the mocha drinks I get in their coffee shops.
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .
I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?