BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Jensen P.
Jensen P.
Foodie Expert
This was okay but could have been much better, the after taste is chalky. If you have it in person it's much better!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Foodie Expert
Decently priced and great for on the go coffee drinking, aside from the carmel this is my number 2 choice.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite cold coffee beverage ever , I drink at least 3 a day , so I guess you could say I'm addicted to these delish delightful coffee beverage . yum yum
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
By far the best tasting bottled coffee drink I've had in a while. Very sweet but not too bad for someone who likes the flavor of milk and coffee together. When chilled it tastes even better!
Angella B.
Angella B.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for when you are on the go and don't have time to make a pot of coffee. It's also good just because it tastes like a really good mocha iced coffee!
Jada C.
Jada C.
Kings Mtn, NC
Foodie Expert
These are great for when you need the Starbucks fix but aren't close to a Starbucks location .. Taste the same .. & gives you the same great pick me up to help you finish whatever it is you was doing .
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I love Starbucks coffee! And this one can be stored on my refrigerator and served cold over ice! Yummy!! Love it! I add whip cream and it's like I'm at Starbucks!
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I can't ever say no to Starbucks frappuccino. it has great taste as well as great consistency. just wished the bottle was cheaper. and from my personal point of view, these aren't so cheap themselves.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
Foodie Expert
I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
Foodie Expert
I am so glad they have improved the formula! For the longest time, there was this gross burnt rubber aftertaste. I could not stand them back then. Thankfully, I did not notice that the last time.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?