BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Suna H.
I always buy a four pack of these when I'm traveling somewhere to keep in the hotel fridge. They're convenient and easily purchasable, which is important to me as I need at least one cup of coffee a day,
Heather H.
Logan, WV
I love these for on the go, or just for a little pick me up mid afternoon. They're fantastic at room temp, but even better ice cold! The Vanilla flavor one is really good, too!
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC
These drinks are pretty good! Especially when you are at a store and grab one on the go. I love the taste and it always satisfies me if I want something that taste like coffee.
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
I drink these every morning. I like just regular coffee too. but I cant go a day without one of these. They get you the amount of caffine you need to make it through the day, and they taste amazing.
Yesi R.
Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Jada C.
Kings Mtn, NC
These are great for when you need the Starbucks fix but aren't close to a Starbucks location .. Taste the same .. & gives you the same great pick me up to help you finish whatever it is you was doing .
Jessica H.
Jasper, AL
Love the availability of having Starbucks coffee when there isn't a Starbucks near by. The flavor is amazing and it always tastes fresh. Definitely meets Starbucks expectations. Best bottled coffee.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
Amanda N.
Love these! Delicious and great for on the go! I like this mocha flavor more than the vanilla flavor! I also like the nice glass bottles. Only con is that they're a bit pricey.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH
This is the perfect product if you don't have access to a coffee maker. It's great for on the go and can be found in most grocery stores or gas stations. It's also delicious as an ice cream float!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?