Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH

So Good! Hearty coffee bean taste and always fresh! Really love this product for on the go. The glass bottles are easy open and can be reused!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL

I love these. All time favorites. So yummy and it works well every time. i like to buy them in bulk and keep them at work so spend less money.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Whitby , Ontario

Love the taste and flavor!! Add lots of ice to get that feeling like you just picked it up from Starbucks!! Great taste and perfect flavor!!
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.

Best alternative to the shop version with in home convenience. Flavor is tasty as well as other flavor profiles to include Vanilla and Carmel
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

This drink tastes so good especially cold it just wakes you up, and its easy to grab when on the go. Its usually gone in no time in my house.
Rita A.
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA

Extremely delicious, classic Starbucks drink, but high in calories. I prefer their prepackaged espresso drinks because of the lower calories.
Karrie P.
Karrie P.

I love this so much! It tastes so much better than the actual Starbucks itself!! It's very affordable and I would most definitely buy again!
Merry G.
Merry G.
Pullman, MI

This coffee drink goes down so smooth. It tastes delicious and has just the right amount of caffeine. I love the rich coffee flavor as well.
Kristine s.
Kristine s.

I love Starbucks Frapps. Every flavor is great. I just wish these we higher bottles because I can drink it in 5 seconds. So sweet and yummy!
Michelle  S.
Michelle S.

These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now