Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Nathacha S.
Nathacha S.
April 27, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
There is no brand in the world with better coffee than Starbucks Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA
What can I say! It's Starbucks at home or on the go. Love that these come in glass and not in a can. The price is great for 4 and when you do tactically feel like going to an actual Starbucks. I totally recommend them for any coffee consumer.
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
May 8, 2017, 6:51 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Nada como um desse no cafe da manhã no cafe da tarde no jantar ai como é bommmm e goatosinho nao vivo sem eles
Robin R.
Robin R.
Austin, TX
These are a great go-to in a pinch. The perfect AM treat or an afternoon pick-me up! Beware though--for some reason I've gotten a couple that seem like they have turned. I don't know if the milk curdled or what, but there were small chunks and floaties where there weren't supposed to be.
Julia S.
Julia S.
These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Sue L.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
I absolutely love this coffee! It's divine:) I buy these for my daughter who's in college! She hates hot coffee but loves these and Starbucks is our favorite in cold coffee! They have a new flavor Mocha Coconut, and it's amazing!!!!!!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
May 31, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Love these! My alternative when I'm not near a physical location. The flavors are awesome. I'm definitely a repeated consumer!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Darby, PA
I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Starbucks Frappuccino mocha is my favorite flavor in the frappuccinos! Purchasing these drinks in the 4 packs does save you money compared to purchasing them individually at a gas station. These are great served in a cup of ice!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?