BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Darby, PA
I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I get these in bulk at Costco from time to time, i love them! you can drink them as is or freeze them and mix them into a different drink. they taste great, just be sure to shake well.
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Starbucks Frappuccino mocha is my favorite flavor in the frappuccinos! Purchasing these drinks in the 4 packs does save you money compared to purchasing them individually at a gas station. These are great served in a cup of ice!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Watertown, TN
I love Starbucks frappichino drinks! Especially during the summer when its too hot to make a pot of coffee. I also like to pour some into an ice tray to put in my drink! The vanilla is my favorite but mocha is a close second!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
It's good to buy the pack so you can take one to go every day. I love the flavors and I live that it's nice and chilled
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I love starbucks coffee. between this ine and vanilla its my favorite. i usually buy the single bottles at walgreens or walmart. a bit pricey for just four. i always make sure to look for some coupons so i save some money.
JAS T.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Foodie Expert
Mocha is probabky my favorite of these drinks. Starbucks anything is amazing. It's kind of pricey, but I still buy it
Pam J.
Pam J.
Edwardsville, IL
Who doesn't love starbucks and that you don't have to go to the store and wait in line for 2 hours or longer. Plus even though it has a ton of calories its worth it honestly not even kidding you will fall in love with it
krissia a.
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
I love this chilled coffe drink especially because it keeps me awake during grave yard shift👌 and its tastes delicious
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor of these. Just like getting the real thing at starbicks. Once I open it and start drinkin it i can't put it down. I usually finish it in two drinks. The only down side is they can be a little pricey. But what do you expect, it's starbucks.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?