BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Foodie Expert
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COFFEE!!!! so convenient to be in a glass bottle, i can drink it throughout the day! when its on sale, i buy a lot!! all flavors are delicious! could be a bit pricey, but worth the once in a while splurge! would definitely recommend!!
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love the Mocha Coffee drinks by starbucks. I look forward to the taste of it and it's convenient for work and on the go. The pricing is decent for the 4 bottles. I can't wait to go grocery shopping.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love Starbucks moch frappuchino bottled coffee drinks. They quench my thirst on hot days and give me a boost of energy. I only wish they weren't as expensive as they are!
Dolores M.
Dolores M.
Foodie Expert
It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Foodie Expert
Love these easy to grab on the go coffee drinks! They don't taste like the real thing, but are still delicious
Liana G.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
Foodie Expert
I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Natchez, MS
Foodie Expert
My favorite cold coffee drink I can get without having a legit coffee shop around me. I love all the flavors. Mocha is my favorite though!
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
This helps satisfy my cravings for an iced mocha when I don’t have the time to go to Starbucks for it in the morning.
Cheryelle C.
Cheryelle C.
Southaven, MS
This coffee is the perfect sweet pick me up or a great snack between meals for me. It's sweet enough but not too sweet. I love that I can open it and close it to keep it fresh. I also love that it comes in a 4 pack. It has a good coffee taste and a bit of a mocha but not overbearingly sweet but not overbearingly coffee either.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
These taste amazing poured over ice or directly from fridge. I love the chocolate taste of mocha and the boost of energy it gives me. Warning these are highly addictive.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?