Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Robin R.
Robin R.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These are a great go-to in a pinch. The perfect AM treat or an afternoon pick-me up! Beware though--for some reason I've gotten a couple that seem like they have turned. I don't know if the milk curdled or what, but there were small chunks and floaties where there weren't supposed to be.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Foodie Expert
These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Katy L.
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'll start by saying I love going to Starbucks and getting their lattes. Their bottled frappuccinos are very convenient in a retro milk bottle. Although they taste too sweet at times and does not feel like there is enough coffee. The flavor is delicious though, especially for those who just want a caffeinated sweet beverage and not for the coffee taste. These products are located in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Not the cheapest coffee, otherwise I would constantly buy these instead of going to the stores.
Sue L.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
I absolutely love this coffee! It's divine:) I buy these for my daughter who's in college! She hates hot coffee but loves these and Starbucks is our favorite in cold coffee! They have a new flavor Mocha Coconut, and it's amazing!!!!!!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
Love these! My alternative when I'm not near a physical location. The flavors are awesome. I'm definitely a repeated consumer!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Darby, PA
I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Starbucks Frappuccino mocha is my favorite flavor in the frappuccinos! Purchasing these drinks in the 4 packs does save you money compared to purchasing them individually at a gas station. These are great served in a cup of ice!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Watertown, TN
I love Starbucks frappichino drinks! Especially during the summer when its too hot to make a pot of coffee. I also like to pour some into an ice tray to put in my drink! The vanilla is my favorite but mocha is a close second!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
It's good to buy the pack so you can take one to go every day. I love the flavors and I live that it's nice and chilled
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I love starbucks coffee. between this ine and vanilla its my favorite. i usually buy the single bottles at walgreens or walmart. a bit pricey for just four. i always make sure to look for some coupons so i save some money.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?