BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Dolores M.
It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
These were my go-to in college when heading off to class or work in the morning. They taste good and come as close as you can get to the real thing if you don't have time to do that!
Alicia M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are always our go to when we start out on an early road trip. The flavor is so good! A little expensive so they are always for special occasions like road trips and holidays.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!
I also love how I can just go into a grocery store,gas station,etc and I can buy them. I don't have to drive an hour (our nearest Starbucks) to get a Starbucks drink.
A A.
These are a yummy treat but they are addicting so don't say I didn't warn you! The price is also quite reasonable. I continue to buy them and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
Kaitlyn  .
I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
Beth N.
Joplin, MO
This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
This gives me an energy boost in addition to a great taste!! Starbucks is great, but I love being able to grab a coffee right out of my fridge and be out the door in 1 minute! I buy this all of the time.
Kaci F.
These drinks are my favorite. I love how I want go to a convenient store and get one whenever I'm feeling in the mood for coffee, plus I love Starbucks so it helps out also. I love mocha flavored anything.
Heather H.
Logan, WV
I love these for on the go, or just for a little pick me up mid afternoon. They're fantastic at room temp, but even better ice cold! The Vanilla flavor one is really good, too!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?