Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Troy, New York

BEST STUFF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So bad for you but it's so good! GREAT,AWESOME! Great for college students too. I love it very much.
LaKeda D.
LaKeda D.

Rich, smooth, creamy goodness! These are my favorite cold coffee beverages. They taste amazing and they're found at my local grocer!
marissa f.
marissa f.
Bristolville, OH

I love every single thing from Starbucks and it's even better when you can buy a 4 pack. It's sooo good I drink one almost everyday.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Great for on the go if you want a cold coffee whitch i prefer sometimes. Its a great taste and awesome you can get any where really.
amber n.
amber n.

I love this flavor, I am a big coffee fan and when I'm on the go or at a store I will pick one of these up when I need a pick me up!
Bethany G.
Bethany G.

Mocha is my favorite flavor. These frappucinos really hit the spot when you can't get to or afford going to a real starbucks store.
maria A.
maria A.
Newport News, VA

It taste soooo good and refreshing! It's the only cold coffee I drink, absolute my favorite! My co workers try it and they love it.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Perth, Ontario

Really like to keep a few Mocha Frappuccinos at home for a quick summer drink while reading a book on the patio. Very nice flavor!
Laiba T.
Laiba T.

I live off of these since there isn't a Starbucks near my house, I get them from Co op near my school and they are honestly so good
Tabetha P.
Tabetha P.

This coffee is delicious and smells amazing. I always try to grab some when I'm out shopping. I definitely recommend this product.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now