Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH
Feb. 17, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I could chug these... and do. Love the creamy taste. Mocha isn't favorite. I don't limit over ice gets too watery. But I put an already cold one freezer for about half an hour, just to give it a nice chill.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
These are perfect for when you're going to be on the go and don't have enough time to make coffee! I actually prefer this drink over any kind of Starbucks iced mocha drink.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
May 21, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
The only thing "Coffee" I will drink. It taste so yummy and the coffee is very light yet it keeps me up a little bit to do my studies which is exactly what I want. I can't get enough!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH
Feb. 20, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
Feb. 15, 2017, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love these things!! They taste so good and I get them all the time. I love coffee and the mocha and vanilla are my personal favorites!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Utica, NY
March 2, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Who doesn't love these?

Starbucks is amazing in any form. My favorite of these is the Intense Carmel! Going shopping tomorrow gunna be buying some!
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj
Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
May 5, 2017, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Sooooo tasty! I love buying the big pack that way when I cant get to the store I can still have a nice coffee fix at night or driving to work
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?