Add a Photo

Daniella S.
Charleston
April 9, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I am obsessed with these! I blame one of my middle school friends for introducing me to this drink while we were screwing around at the mall. Ever since then, I've had them in my house, and I can grab one whenever I need a small kick, or I want liquid that isn't water (it's not healthy, I know).
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton, PA
April 10, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love these if I don't have time to make my own or wait in line and have a barista make me a drink. usually I pick these up at a gas station in singles and the grocery store in packs. they have a great price tag when bought in bulk, and they last a long time unopened (even though they never get close to the expiration date in my fridge).
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
April 12, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
There's not enough words to describe how amazing this coffee is. I absolutely love everything about it. It's so smooth and doesn't give you the god awful coffee after taste. I'm addicted to it and buy this literally almost everyday. I just can't get enough of it
Shellian S.
Shellian S.
Humble , TX
Foodie Expert
June 22, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love these Starbucks coffee especially when they are cold. They are smooth and refreshing, you can actually taste the strength of the coffee in keep sip. Starbucks do not skip on equality and for this I will always buy them and recommend them to my friends.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
March 12, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love these drinks!!! You can get a pack of 4 for less than $5 (the average price for a tall-grande drink at an actual Starbucks location. They come in other flavors as well but mocha is very tasty and a great way to start your day off right! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee!!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA
May 2, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love how true to the mocha flavor this product really is. Thank you Starbucks for making this easy, on the go for us mocha/coffee lovers. I like to buy the 4 pack so it'll last me a couple of days and I can take it with me on the go. Sometimes it beats going into an actual Starbucks.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I started drinking this my junior year in college. Its a great pick-me-up. Love mocha the best so far. I get 4 for 5 dollars at giant which is wonderful compared to on campus prices. Only down side for me it contains milk. Lactose-intolerant so I take my pills when I drink it. Wish they had an option of making some with soy.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
May 8, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
These frappachinos are delicious! Mocha is definitely my favorite flavor. Vanilla is pretty good as well. Love the convenience of picking these up in a gas station or grocery store! Great option to treat myself to here and there!
Julianne P.
Julianne P.
May 22, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This is definately my go to drink when I can't stop and get dunks. I love iced coffee and these frappacinos are amazing! The mocha flavor is my favorite! It isn't a dark coffee more on the light and creamy side. Will definately keep drinking these!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Milwaukee , WI
March 14, 2017, 6:27 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I would always grab one of these on my way to work when I had to work early shifts. The taste is amazing. I always love drinking drinks from Starbucks, they never let me down. I recommend if you have not tried it
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?