Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA

My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Riverview , New Brunswick

So good! I love the flavor and energy boost it gives! Recommended for sure! I really enjoy the caramel and Moca flavors
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Romana A.
Romana A.

Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Amber R.
Amber R.

My husband absolutely loved these. Every time I go to the store and ask him if he wants anything special.. it's these!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I cant go a day with out this. I keep my fridge stocked!! It is amazing. It is not the most strongest but really sweet.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN

SO good, but the many calories makes this a sometimes treat. It's so creamy and delicious, I'd recommend it to anyone!
Margaret F.
Margaret F.

These drinks are so creamy and I usually drink them within seconds because they're so easy to drink. I recommend these
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now