BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
Nada como um desse no cafe da manhã no cafe da tarde no jantar ai como é bommmm e goatosinho nao vivo sem eles
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA
What can I say! It's Starbucks at home or on the go. Love that these come in glass and not in a can. The price is great for 4 and when you do tactically feel like going to an actual Starbucks. I totally recommend them for any coffee consumer.
Meg D.
Meg D.
I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These are a great go-to in a pinch. The perfect AM treat or an afternoon pick-me up! Beware though--for some reason I've gotten a couple that seem like they have turned. I don't know if the milk curdled or what, but there were small chunks and floaties where there weren't supposed to be.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Foodie Expert
These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Katy L.
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'll start by saying I love going to Starbucks and getting their lattes. Their bottled frappuccinos are very convenient in a retro milk bottle. Although they taste too sweet at times and does not feel like there is enough coffee. The flavor is delicious though, especially for those who just want a caffeinated sweet beverage and not for the coffee taste. These products are located in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Not the cheapest coffee, otherwise I would constantly buy these instead of going to the stores.
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
Love these! My alternative when I'm not near a physical location. The flavors are awesome. I'm definitely a repeated consumer!
Sue L.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
I absolutely love this coffee! It's divine:) I buy these for my daughter who's in college! She hates hot coffee but loves these and Starbucks is our favorite in cold coffee! They have a new flavor Mocha Coconut, and it's amazing!!!!!!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Darby, PA
I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?