BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
I love this coffee so much. if I'm
not going to Starbucks to get my coffee, I'm bringing my own. It's my little treat when I want something sweet and that boost when I need a little energy.
Gabrielle K.
Wentzville, MO
I've been drinking Frappuccino's for as long as I can remember (maybe Freshman year of high school) and I would still choose this glass bottle over a fresh coffee any day. Love, love, love Frappuccino's! Every flavor!
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
I've always loved Starbucks and especially these. The mocha taste is delicious and it's refreshing on a hot day or early morning to get the day started. Definitely a must for busy people.
Elisa T.
Garland, TX
I buy 2 or 3 packs every weekend. I find it more convenient then stopping in the am for coffee. But if I want a different flavor or a Friday I'll be stopping by a Starbucks Coffee shop.
Anusha  A.
I love all the coffees from starbucks aand this one is no exception! My only problem is that they are a but overpriced hut compared to what you pay at starbucks, these are worth the money
HEATHER C.
I love these and Walmart has them at the front registers which is a big plus so you can grab and go. Awesome caffeine burst and I really love these more than the other brands out there.
Erica G.
I really like the Starbucks Frappaccinos but the Mocha flavor is a little too chocolatey for my liking. they still taste rich and creamy so i would still recommend for starbucks lovers!
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I love these! I prefer to go to a coffee shop but if I'm in a hurry at the store and don't want to have to stop somewhere else getting one of these from the front cooler is a real treat!
Tiffany C.
These are very tasty and rich with flavor. They definitely taste like something you would get from a Starbucks. They are a tad pricey, but when they're on sale I can't pass them up.
Beth N.
Joplin, MO
This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?