BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj
Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Sooooo tasty! I love buying the big pack that way when I cant get to the store I can still have a nice coffee fix at night or driving to work
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Foodie Expert
That is always a good call to have this drink at home. It is amazing breakfast drink or even in the evening with some snacks!!! Love it!!! <3
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is almost always in my fridge at work. During that midday slump, one if these go a long way. Another benefit is the cost -it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks for a quick fix!

However, I am concerned about the sugar levels as they are through the roof on this one so I have sought out a light version or I make my coffee myself (freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray).
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Prichard, wv
Foodie Expert
These are great to satisfy a starbucks addiction when you can't make it to starbucks. I usually buy them at walmart. If you like starbucks you will love these.
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Fresno, CA
Our family loves having this drink on hand it's always in our fridge and easy to go on a hot day we love the mocha flavor just perfection
Nathacha S.
Nathacha S.
There is no brand in the world with better coffee than Starbucks Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
Nada como um desse no cafe da manhã no cafe da tarde no jantar ai como é bommmm e goatosinho nao vivo sem eles
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA
What can I say! It's Starbucks at home or on the go. Love that these come in glass and not in a can. The price is great for 4 and when you do tactically feel like going to an actual Starbucks. I totally recommend them for any coffee consumer.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?