Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Esraa M.
Esraa M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Loveee this I can't go a day without a Starbucks drink! I never get tired of them! It tastes amazing if you haven't tried it yet you need tooooo!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN

These are absolutely delicious! It does taste extra sugary and obviously isn't exactly healthy, but it is a nice treat for myself in the morning.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.

I love these! I drink them all the time. My favorite is the vanilla. I can drink them room temp or over ice. I like them as a mid-day snack also,
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA

I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY

I love these beverages and love that you can find them almost anywhere! They're great for the times when you don't have time for a Starbucks run!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL

One of my favorite packaged iced coffee drinks out there. Love the taste! Only complaint is that you only get 4 bottles of coffee for the price.
Diana M.
Diana M.

These are perfect for the on the go. Normally I have homemade coffee or I buy it from a coffee shop but these are perfect when you're in a rush.
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO

My all time favorite coffee drink if I don't get my usual drink from Starbucks. Love this so much, if you haven't tried, you should try it once.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Brooktondale, NY

Just absolutely yummy!! If you have never tried it, you really don't know what your missing! Refreshing and soo chocolate tasting! Pure heaven!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now