BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
These are so tasty! I'm always grabbing them when I'm at the store for quick on the go drink options. Perfect for when you don't have time to stop at a Starbucks or don't have one near you!
sandy n.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This my favorite iced coffee so far. It taste just like mocha and its very creamy and stays cold all the time .
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Foodie Expert
My son loves these things. I'm not a big fan of them but he sure likes them. I think they are too high $3.00 a bottle! Nope I can go get the real thing for $5.00 and it's so much better
Meldin G.
Meldin G.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of the bottles frappuccinos. Some of the other varieties are overly sweet and you can taste the artificial sweetener. This one is the closest to the classic coffee flavor with just a little extra.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
Foodie Expert
My husband swears by these, if there isn't one in the fridge in the morning he gets very very very grumpy!! I like then now also but I'm not aloud to drink his:( they are a bit pricey!ūü§Ď
Tara K.
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY
This starbucks drink is absolutely delicious!! i love the glass bottle packaging, it is much healthier than a plastic bottle. its not too bitter, not too sweet, but just right!! bravo to starbucks for this great to-go frap bottle!!! definitely recommend!
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth
This is the next best thing when you can't make it to the coffee shop!! I buy these at the gas station on my way to work probably once a week for a pick me up. But wish these weren't quite so expensive to buy, I might buy them more often if they weren't.
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Foodie Expert
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COFFEE!!!! so convenient to be in a glass bottle, i can drink it throughout the day! when its on sale, i buy a lot!! all flavors are delicious! could be a bit pricey, but worth the once in a while splurge! would definitely recommend!!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?