Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME

I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Jenison, MI

Soooooooo good it is unbelievable. I truly love these and taking them to school in the morning is great! One of my favorite coffee drinks ever!!!!!
Ciara  W.
Ciara W.
McDonough , Ga

Really great on the go drink! In love all the other flavors as well! Like how you can purchase a whole pack at a local grocery store for your home.
Ivette F.
Ivette F.

I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
limor h.
limor h.
kings point, ny

Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

Yummy my favorite morning drink! I place mine in the freezer for 15 mins and then drink it. It tastes great the chocolate and coffee mix is great!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

These are really good when out and about and need a littler extra boost. not as good as the real thing but close enough . I like mocha and vanilla
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA

These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Selena G.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love Starbucks and these I keep stocked up in my home cause I need my coffee each morning and I am always busy so these are great for on the go
Esraa M.
Esraa M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Loveee this I can't go a day without a Starbucks drink! I never get tired of them! It tastes amazing if you haven't tried it yet you need tooooo!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now