Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Silverdale, WA

Love these! Great chocolate coffee drink that's super cheap and you can keep in your fridge vs. going to a coffee shop!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Riverview , New Brunswick

So good! I love the flavor and energy boost it gives! Recommended for sure! I really enjoy the caramel and Moca flavors
Amber R.
Amber R.

My husband absolutely loved these. Every time I go to the store and ask him if he wants anything special.. it's these!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA

My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I cant go a day with out this. I keep my fridge stocked!! It is amazing. It is not the most strongest but really sweet.
Romana A.
Romana A.

Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Cleveland, OH

I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT

These are soooo delicious! I could have one everyday if I could. If only they didn't feel like they were bad for you!!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now