Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Milwaukee , WI
I would always grab one of these on my way to work when I had to work early shifts. The taste is amazing. I always love drinking drinks from Starbucks, they never let me down. I recommend if you have not tried it
Angela S.
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH
Foodie Expert
I could chug these... and do. Love the creamy taste. Mocha isn't favorite. I don't limit over ice gets too watery. But I put an already cold one freezer for about half an hour, just to give it a nice chill.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for when you're going to be on the go and don't have enough time to make coffee! I actually prefer this drink over any kind of Starbucks iced mocha drink.
Chris B.
Chris B.
Foodie Expert
I don't know how I would start the day without it! It tastes purely amazing! Makes you feel wonderful and boosts my energy, I feel so refreshed when I drink these! Always have to have them!
L4DY A.
L4DY A.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE star bucks anything really I remember the first time I had one of these amazing mocha frap it was heaven. To this day I still loce me a ice cold mocha frap.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
The only thing "Coffee" I will drink. It taste so yummy and the coffee is very light yet it keeps me up a little bit to do my studies which is exactly what I want. I can't get enough!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Reese W.
Reese W.
Cypress, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good and it gives me so much more energy than I had and I love it. I take these especially when I'm on a long drive and and it just wakes me up
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH
I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?