BY STARBUCKS #5 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Melissa V.
These are perfect for when you're going to be on the go and don't have enough time to make coffee! I actually prefer this drink over any kind of Starbucks iced mocha drink.
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
100 percent so good ! They are also addicting !!! I like this flavor the best than the others . Not bad in price . You can find it at the gas station , Publix . Any shopping center . And also they have packs of it at Bjs .
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Aaliya Q.
Alpharetta, GA
Absolutely love these. They're so sweet and yummy. Definitely taste like they came straight from Starbucks too! I love these when I'm stressed because the caffeine is a great headache reliever.
Heather S.
Love these things!! I will say when I run into a gas station that is the first thing I grab. Between the mocha and the vanilla I can't say I like one more than the other, I just love them both!
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I am so glad they have improved the formula! For the longest time, there was this gross burnt rubber aftertaste. I could not stand them back then. Thankfully, I did not notice that the last time.
Jessica B.
Woodbury , MN
I absolutely love, the creamy full bodied flavor of the Frappuccino. If you buy it from the grocery store or gas station make sure you shake it well and tap the bottom to loosen up the chocolate.
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA
The BEST coffee treat, but not enough caffeine and too high in calories to consume everyday. It ends up having so much sugar, that I feel almost sleepy after I drink it.
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
These are so yummy! I usually try to find the caramel one but its so hard to find because its very popular. I tend to get the mocha one when I'm craving something chocolaty. I love putting this in a blender with some ice.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
To be honest I don't like these at all. I think their nasty and no they don't taste anything like a fresh cup of iced Starbucks coffee. I'll pass on these and wouldn't recommend them at all.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?