Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA

I love these. I used to hate the taste so I only drank the vanilla ones but I went back and tried it again and it was amazing.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kansas City , MO

These are okay. But they have a horrible after taste and they are really too sweet. ABout half a bottle is all i can stomach.
NaNa J.
NaNa J.
San Leandro, CA

Can you say STARBUCKS QUEEN? I almost have a bed there. So if I can get it on the go....then bring it on in...share the love.
Quinne S.
Quinne S.

One of my favorites. I have purchased this a drink at work and it tastes great. Affordability priced and good for on the go.
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC

These are the best, I get them all the time, I love all the flavor varieties they have but the mocha is by far my favorite.
Mattie J.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are wonderful for an afternoon pick me up. Especially if you don't have time to actually run by your local Starbucks!
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA

I buy these alot more than i should...yes im guilty of being addicted to coffee...i just cant live without my daily 2 cups!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I absolutely love this coffee drink it taste so dang good ! I keep these around all the time and especially on the holidays
Love this drink so much truly blessed lol its so refreshing and rich ... Not to dark or nit to light its just right there
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC

We love Starbucks and these delicious mocha Frappuccino make it that much better when you don't have a Starbucks near by.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now