BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Wentzville, MO
I've been drinking Frappuccino's for as long as I can remember (maybe Freshman year of high school) and I would still choose this glass bottle over a fresh coffee any day. Love, love, love Frappuccino's! Every flavor!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Palm beach gardens
These are a yummy treat when I'm on the go.
I wish there were better sales on them.
I would say try these if you like coffee
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Foodie Expert
I love iced coffees and the mocha drink is so delicious. I like to drink these mid day as an energy booster. They taste great but sometimes I get a funny after taste- hence the 4 stars instead of 5
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
THEY ARE AMAZING i just love them and i can't live without them. They give enough caffeine to last me the day. It has a great flavor and cute packaging. I ALWAYS BUY THEM!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
Amazing! They have the perfect mocha flavor, I actually like them better than when I get a mocha from an actual starbucks. They get nice and cold really fast and sometimes I freeze them for a little bit and get icy!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Good flavor but I would rather have the real deal. Too much cream and too sweet. Not too bad but not great either
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Let's just say, I'm obsessed with these! I love mocha frappucciono's from Starbucks and this product is so convinent! Especially being a college student, it is so easy just to grab a glass and go to class which saves me so much time! The price is very reasonable also!
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Foodie Expert
My mouth is watering as i am writing this review. i am about to go to buy a pack of these! starbucks mocha frappuccino is my FAVORITE!!! i love that its in a glass bottle, so much healthier! repeat customer for this product! would definitely recommend to everyone
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
sandy n.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This my favorite iced coffee so far. It taste just like mocha and its very creamy and stays cold all the time .
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?