Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Erika M.
Erika M.

My favorite on the go morning pick me up! these are so delicious they taste more like a treat than coffee. I always keep my fridge stocked.
Nairobi V.
Nairobi V.

This one inside the list of the best coffees that I have proved in my life. I am charmed with of a way amazements, have a delicious flavor
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL

Oh my gosh - these are an oldie but goodie. i don't drink them often now because of the sugar but I do love them so much when I have them!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear Creek, NC

Love every flavor, this is a great pick me up when I am feeling down aroubs 3 or 4pm and I don't have time to crash!!! one of my favorites!
Hil P.
Hil P.

These are very high in sugar and not good for you. But they are delicious and refreshing and i love that they come in small "snack" sizes!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Found that white chocolate mocha is the BEST :) it not as good as real one but very close for the cost I rather go get one from Starbucks
mika  o.
mika o.

Best coffee everrrrr i love this stuff. Easy in the morning when you don't feel like makeing a whole pot of coffee. And it tastes amazing
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Corona, Ca

This is one of my all time favorite cold coffee drinks. These drinks have an amazing flavor to them and they are very reasonably priced.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

My favorite flavor! The mocha doesn't cover the coffee taste the way a lot of prebottled mixes do. A high quality way to start your day!
Jena P.
Jena P.
Barnstable, MA

These are absolutely delicious. However; they are calorie packed and not a great source of caffeine. Definitely not a coffee replacement
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now