BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj
Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Foodie Expert
That is always a good call to have this drink at home. It is amazing breakfast drink or even in the evening with some snacks!!! Love it!!! <3
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Sooooo tasty! I love buying the big pack that way when I cant get to the store I can still have a nice coffee fix at night or driving to work
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is almost always in my fridge at work. During that midday slump, one if these go a long way. Another benefit is the cost -it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks for a quick fix!

However, I am concerned about the sugar levels as they are through the roof on this one so I have sought out a light version or I make my coffee myself (freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray).
Nathacha S.
Nathacha S.
There is no brand in the world with better coffee than Starbucks Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Prichard, wv
Foodie Expert
These are great to satisfy a starbucks addiction when you can't make it to starbucks. I usually buy them at walmart. If you like starbucks you will love these.
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Our family loves having this drink on hand it's always in our fridge and easy to go on a hot day we love the mocha flavor just perfection
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Foodie Expert
Love these! They have them in the vending machine at work, and I became addicted! These taste so amazing and you get some caffiene in too!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
Nada como um desse no cafe da manhã no cafe da tarde no jantar ai como é bommmm e goatosinho nao vivo sem eles
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?