Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA
Yummmm yummmm yummmm with a great caffeinated pick me up 😊 I love these!!!!
Leotie S.
Leotie S.
These coffees are great! I love them with a donut for breakfast!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
I always wanted to try Starbucks coffee (There is one located on the other side of town where I live but I never go) and I did for the first time last week. I only drink frappe's at Mcdonalds. This is probably one of my favorites as of now. This flavor is so DELICIOUS!! I don't drink regular coffee but I like these chilled drinks. I grab one of these whenever I have a taste for coffee and I like it way better than the Caramel flavor drink
Larry R.
Larry R.
STARBUCKS FRAPS ARE NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUS. WE BUY VANILLA AND REG AND ADD VANILLA SYRUP TO THEM IF WE NEED TO. THE BEST WAY IS IN A COLD GLASS CUP FROM THE FREEZER IT CRUSHED ICE FROM KUM N GO DOWN THE STREET. THESE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR COLD COFFEE AND SOMETIMES REG FLAVOR WITH HAZELNUT SYRUP ROCKS TO.BUT NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY STARBUCK 1 AT B BH

THANKS FOR CHECKING THESE OUT!!!!!!
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I'm currently addicted to these things! I usually have one in the morning when it's just too hot out for regular coffee and as a BIG chocoholic the mocha is my favorite type. I try to stock up when they're on sale for home but it's nice to be able to just grab one from the drugstore when I'm out and about. I used to think that Starbucks coffee tasted burnt but this doesn't.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
April 9, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
These are so good! They taste great especially when they are ice cold. I love putting them over ice in my Starbucks reusable coffee mug. Convenient that you can buy in bulk and just grab on the go from the fridge. They definitely provide that extra boost like a cup of coffee would. Usually buy in shop rite. Would definitely recommend. Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
Feb. 19, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I absolutely love to pick these up at the stores when i need some coffee. They taste really good, are sweet, and there is a decent amount for the price. My favorite flavor is actually Vanilla. I wish they would sell these ina  big cup in the actual Starbucks stores I love these so much!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Feb. 10, 2017, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I absolutely love the taste of this drink, however if you read on the label, you'll find that a regular energy drink such as the Monster ones are healthier than drinking this. If they could make the drink healthier, then I think they would sell a lot better. I know I would purchase them more often if they were healthier.
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Siloam Springs, AR
Feb. 10, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Let's just start here I can't say enough I'm obsessed for starters. I go to Starbuck Alost everyday and when I don't ri just go on a monthly shopping trip to Sam's club and get them in bulk. I love them the are expensive for a drink but there just so good. Am I right?
I Starbucks and I probably always will.
Annalisa O.
Annalisa O.
Feb. 9, 2017, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I live for this drink, it's delicious. I've tried it more than once and I continue to tell how amazing it is. When you take your first sip theres a burst of flavor. The packaging is pretty and everyone thinks so. I would recommend this drink. TRY IT!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?