Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Virginea J.
Virginea J.
Cordova, TN

Definitely my FAVEEE! I'm not really a morning person, so I never get up on time to make my morning coffee. With these I just grab one an go! PERFECT!
Monica T.
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA

I love love love this cold coffee, it wakes me up gives me energy, and I don't know what I do without probably go to Starbucks lol, I love Starbucks.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

The flavor is great in these. Not too sweet or too strong for people who like weaker coffee. usually grab the bigger size because they seem too small
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, Ky

These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

These Frappuccinos are are delicious and great for an easy coffee beverage on the go! I chill mine in the fridge and grab it on my way out the door.
Haley S.
Haley S.

These are the perfect pick me up! They have an amazing taste with the added convenience of being best served cold meaning, you can take it anywhere!
Yuri g.
Yuri g.

Every morning on my way to run errands I buy me one and it helps me stay awake and alert. oh it tastes so goooooood yum now I need one. good morning
christine w.
christine w.
Ozark, AR

Its deffently good wakes u up esp when u didn't sleep well that night great tasteing too would recommend it to everyone who loves a cold coffee drink
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME

I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Jenison, MI

Soooooooo good it is unbelievable. I truly love these and taking them to school in the morning is great! One of my favorite coffee drinks ever!!!!!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now