Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

when I was younger I was addicted to these. I still drink them every once in a while. They really are a great pick me up.
Lashonda S.
Lashonda S.

The taste is like no other taste I have to have two if I can't get to Starbucks myself I keep me some in my refrigerator.
Heather F.
Heather F.

These mocha frappuccino drinks are just the thing you need in the morning or in the middle of the day. Love the taste!!!
Xizhou X.
Xizhou X.
Madison, WI

Great for on the go or when you don't have time to make coffee. Quite sweet though so probably won't have it that often.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

Starbucks coffee are great! The smell, the flavours... So many combinations and you can drink them with almost anything!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA

My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Riverview , New Brunswick

So good! I love the flavor and energy boost it gives! Recommended for sure! I really enjoy the caramel and Moca flavors
Amber R.
Amber R.

My husband absolutely loved these. Every time I go to the store and ask him if he wants anything special.. it's these!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I cant go a day with out this. I keep my fridge stocked!! It is amazing. It is not the most strongest but really sweet.
Romana A.
Romana A.

Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now