BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Luis N.
Los Angeles, CA
This little guy is perfect when you're on the run and don't have time to stop at Starbucks. if I wouldn't know any better I would think I actually bought this at a Starbucks when I drink it.
Kate M.
Go to coffee drink when I'm on the run. Not overly sweet but still delicious. My favorite flavor from this line because it a more rich coffee flavor. Never gives me a caffeine head ache either!
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I like these on occasion. They are pretty horrible for you, so I try not to have them often. This is one of the best cold coffees I've had though. Don't forget to shake well before drinking!!!
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT
Great to grab on the go, sweeter than a normal cup of coffee but still very refreshing. Only downside is they cost about $1 per bottle and they are very small bottles
Melissa H.
Plainwell , MI
Foodie Expert
These Frappuccino drinks are awesome. Great flavors and served chilled or frozen with whipped topping mmmmm. Delicious. Reasonably priced and found at many locations.
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
Starbucks coffee drinks are some of my favorites! They're always tasty, convenient & priced ok. I like to buy them at BJs in wholesale so you get more for your money!
Shawna B.
Mikado, MI
Foodie Expert
Because I live a million miles away from a Starbucks, these are my goto snack of choice when I need a Starbucks fix. all the flavors are great but Mocha is the best.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these drinks so much!! I am a Starbucks addict so being able to buy these at a store is awesome! I have a two hour math class and i take one to keep me awake. Definitely recommend.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this coffee it's so convenient and delicious. When I'm on my way to class I grab one to go along with some fruit or a bagel and that's how I start my day.
joy c.
The best way to get my Starbucks fix when I don't have enough time to go in the store. For sure drink it cold and it is delish! So convenient for on the go if you are a late riser too!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?