Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and mocha is the best flavor. Perfect size and really quenched my thirst during this summer heat. Very affordable and you can find them at any grocery store. Perfect! Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Shellian S.
Shellian S.
Humble , TX
Foodie Expert
I love these Starbucks coffee especially when they are cold. They are smooth and refreshing, you can actually taste the strength of the coffee in keep sip. Starbucks do not skip on quality and for this I will always buy them and recommend them to my friends.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
I love these drinks!!! You can get a pack of 4 for less than $5 (the average price for a tall-grande drink at an actual Starbucks location. They come in other flavors as well but mocha is very tasty and a great way to start your day off right! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee!!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA
I love how true to the mocha flavor this product really is. Thank you Starbucks for making this easy, on the go for us mocha/coffee lovers. I like to buy the 4 pack so it'll last me a couple of days and I can take it with me on the go. Sometimes it beats going into an actual Starbucks.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I started drinking this my junior year in college. Its a great pick-me-up. Love mocha the best so far. I get 4 for 5 dollars at giant which is wonderful compared to on campus prices. Only down side for me it contains milk. Lactose-intolerant so I take my pills when I drink it. Wish they had an option of making some with soy.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
This product tastes identical to the frapp that they sell at Starbucks. It is the perfect amount of smooth deliciousness, you can even throw it over ice or put it in the blender with ice to make your own frapp! I will continue to purchase it.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
These frappachinos are delicious! Mocha is definitely my favorite flavor. Vanilla is pretty good as well. Love the convenience of picking these up in a gas station or grocery store! Great option to treat myself to here and there!
Yailin L.
Yailin L.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
So delicious and milky I love them so much I highly recommend them! They also very affordable and I definitely will be repurchasing the big lot ! I think maybe they could add more flavors but overall satisfied I buy these at Walmart
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for on the go. Always use these especially during school. A quick wake me up that tastes delicious. It's perfect. I love these and they're for a great price and well worth it. Love them and definitely recommend to others.
Julianne P.
Julianne P.
This is definately my go to drink when I can't stop and get dunks. I love iced coffee and these frappacinos are amazing! The mocha flavor is my favorite! It isn't a dark coffee more on the light and creamy side. Will definately keep drinking these!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?