Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Rita A.
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA

Extremely delicious, classic Starbucks drink, but high in calories. I prefer their prepackaged espresso drinks because of the lower calories.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH

I have to have one of these every time I go to a store. I live a little far from a Starbucks so I can't get it often so these hold me over :)
Merry G.
Merry G.
Pullman, MI

This coffee drink goes down so smooth. It tastes delicious and has just the right amount of caffeine. I love the rich coffee flavor as well.
Kristine s.
Kristine s.

I love Starbucks Frapps. Every flavor is great. I just wish these we higher bottles because I can drink it in 5 seconds. So sweet and yummy!
Michelle  S.
Michelle S.

These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.

These are delicious and great for an on-the-go morning when there isn't time to brew a pot of coffee. Great to have stocked in the fridge :)
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
South Bend, IN

These things are my everything i love to just grab and go when i don't have time to make coffee i always have them in my fringe at home!!!!!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
CARSON, CA

I love Starbucks canned Frappuccinos as they are delicious! The Mocha flavor is my favorite and is especially refreshing during the summer!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Mansfield, OH

These are so good. Perfect for busy mornings and you need something to get going. I prefer chilled coffee on the go, and these are perfect.
Erika M.
Erika M.

My favorite on the go morning pick me up! these are so delicious they taste more like a treat than coffee. I always keep my fridge stocked.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now