BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Alexis T.
One of the best drinks I have ever bought. Love love love it. My favorite part is when you first open it, the cap makes a little pop noise. I love the taste! They are delicious! I recommend 100%
Rebecca C.
Prestonsburg, KY
While I don't think it tastes like the real deal, it definitely holds me over during the summer when I don't have access to a Starbucks. These little drinks are totally worth it for a small splurge.
Amber K.
Love this frap! Definitely my favorite flavor and I love how easy it is to take them on the go! Get them with a coupon and you'd be getting them cheaper than actually buying one drink at Starbucks!
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
These taste amazing poured over ice or directly from fridge. I love the chocolate taste of mocha and the boost of energy it gives me. Warning these are highly addictive.
Sugey n.
I can have Starbucks any day and time. these are my to go drinks when I don't have time to go to the drive thru in the mornings. The mocha drinks are my favorites.
Yara I.
Favorite go to drink if I need to grab something really quickly or if I'm just in the mood for it. I prefer it cold the mocha, just tastes better in my opinion. I'm always buying it. It's great.
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
Jessica B.
Woodbury , MN
I absolutely love, the creamy full bodied flavor of the Frappuccino. If you buy it from the grocery store or gas station make sure you shake it well and tap the bottom to loosen up the chocolate.
Aaliya Q.
Alpharetta, GA
Absolutely love these. They're so sweet and yummy. Definitely taste like they came straight from Starbucks too! I love these when I'm stressed because the caffeine is a great headache reliever.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?