Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Kristy G.
Kristy G.

Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz...MOCHA is by far my favorite of all the flavors Starbucks offers
Martha M.
Martha M.

This is my absolute favorite! I always by these pacts when I go to costco. It's definitely something to have in your refrigerator!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

These are good but give me horrible stomachaches and aren't good for you at all. They are wayyy too sweet and not worth the money.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Riverside, CA

I love starbucks! & these are so good! Love that I can buy these anywhere pretty much and how it also comes in different flavors!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Newport News, VA

One of my favorite drinks for an early morning grab and go to work! Taste is always Just the right amount of coffee to sweetness!
Elizabeth  R.
Elizabeth R.
Atlanta, GA

Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY

Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
Jai G.
Jai G.

Bought some of these on sale recently. I like the s'mores and mocha flavor but it just seemed a bit too light. Not enough caffine
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Love these for on-the-go meals! These taste so good and not too much caffeine in them that you're wired for the rest of the day!
Paige C.
Paige C.
WILSON, NC

I love taking these to work or the beach with me. I like that they are not overly caffienated either. Come in a variety of sizes
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now