BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
Foodie Expert
I used to buy these all the time before I actually tried Starbucks' frappucinnos in-house. There is no comparison between what they make you on the spot and the prepackaged stuff they sell in stores. If you're thinking of trying their mocha frappucino, definitely go for the real thing- not that the prepackaged kind is terrible; it's just not nearly as satisfying!
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
This coffee is perfect for on-the-go! Whenever I don't have time to make coffee in the morning, I just grab one of these, and I'm out the door! The flavor is delicious. Definitely try the other flavors Starbucks has to offer.
Nadia H.
Darby, PA
I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I get these in bulk at Costco from time to time, i love them! you can drink them as is or freeze them and mix them into a different drink. they taste great, just be sure to shake well.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT
I've been drinking these for years. My only complaint is that the larger bottles do not come in a four pack as pictured above. They taste delicious, but are not a great value. Can obtain a larger, fresher coffee at Starbucks for the same price. If on the go-or don't want to leave the house I would recommend, otherwise just go to the cafe.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Starbucks Frappuccino mocha is my favorite flavor in the frappuccinos! Purchasing these drinks in the 4 packs does save you money compared to purchasing them individually at a gas station. These are great served in a cup of ice!
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Jessica B.
Watertown, TN
I love Starbucks frappichino drinks! Especially during the summer when its too hot to make a pot of coffee. I also like to pour some into an ice tray to put in my drink! The vanilla is my favorite but mocha is a close second!
Lynda M.
These are very good but don't expect them to taste like coffee from Starbucks itself. They go down smooth though and have very little caffeine so you can drink a couple of them without getting jittery or sick. My personal favorite is the vanilla or caramel if I can find it.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?