Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love to pick these up at the stores when i need some coffee. They taste really good, are sweet, and there is a decent amount for the price. My favorite flavor is actually Vanilla. I wish they would sell these ina  big cup in the actual Starbucks stores I love these so much!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I absolutely love the taste of this drink, however if you read on the label, you'll find that a regular energy drink such as the Monster ones are healthier than drinking this. If they could make the drink healthier, then I think they would sell a lot better. I know I would purchase them more often if they were healthier.
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Siloam Springs, AR
Let's just start here I can't say enough I'm obsessed for starters. I go to Starbuck Alost everyday and when I don't ri just go on a monthly shopping trip to Sam's club and get them in bulk. I love them the are expensive for a drink but there just so good. Am I right?
I Starbucks and I probably always will.
Annalisa O.
Annalisa O.
I live for this drink, it's delicious. I've tried it more than once and I continue to tell how amazing it is. When you take your first sip theres a burst of flavor. The packaging is pretty and everyone thinks so. I would recommend this drink. TRY IT!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with these! I blame one of my middle school friends for introducing me to this drink while we were screwing around at the mall. Ever since then, I've had them in my house, and I can grab one whenever I need a small kick, or I want liquid that isn't water (it's not healthy, I know).
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these if I don't have time to make my own or wait in line and have a barista make me a drink. usually I pick these up at a gas station in singles and the grocery store in packs. they have a great price tag when bought in bulk, and they last a long time unopened (even though they never get close to the expiration date in my fridge).
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
There's not enough words to describe how amazing this coffee is. I absolutely love everything about it. It's so smooth and doesn't give you the god awful coffee after taste. I'm addicted to it and buy this literally almost everyday. I just can't get enough of it
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and mocha is the best flavor. Perfect size and really quenched my thirst during this summer heat. Very affordable and you can find them at any grocery store. Perfect! Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Shellian S.
Shellian S.
Humble , TX
Foodie Expert
I love these Starbucks coffee especially when they are cold. They are smooth and refreshing, you can actually taste the strength of the coffee in keep sip. Starbucks do not skip on quality and for this I will always buy them and recommend them to my friends.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
I love these drinks!!! You can get a pack of 4 for less than $5 (the average price for a tall-grande drink at an actual Starbucks location. They come in other flavors as well but mocha is very tasty and a great way to start your day off right! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee!!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?