BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
April W.
April W.
A quick drink and so yummy.Not very healthy though but I still love the taste.It's great when you are in a hurry but you want coffee.The value is very good and the price was kind of pricey but worth it.The mocha is defiantly my favorite one.I will buy it every once in a while.
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
Nada como um desse no cafe da manhã no cafe da tarde no jantar ai como é bommmm e goatosinho nao vivo sem eles
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA
What can I say! It's Starbucks at home or on the go. Love that these come in glass and not in a can. The price is great for 4 and when you do tactically feel like going to an actual Starbucks. I totally recommend them for any coffee consumer.
Meg D.
Meg D.
I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These are a great go-to in a pinch. The perfect AM treat or an afternoon pick-me up! Beware though--for some reason I've gotten a couple that seem like they have turned. I don't know if the milk curdled or what, but there were small chunks and floaties where there weren't supposed to be.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff!! Gives me energy and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. I love that you can enjoy it cold or at room temperature. I drink this when I need that extra boost of energy! I will definitely be buying it sgain.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Foodie Expert
These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Saint James, MO
Love this drink!! I was so obsessed with the dark chocolate mocha it's so delicious! Taste just like really chocolatey milk with a small hint of coffee! Every time I went to the grocery store or a gas station is have to get one. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it 😊
Katy L.
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'll start by saying I love going to Starbucks and getting their lattes. Their bottled frappuccinos are very convenient in a retro milk bottle. Although they taste too sweet at times and does not feel like there is enough coffee. The flavor is delicious though, especially for those who just want a caffeinated sweet beverage and not for the coffee taste. These products are located in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Not the cheapest coffee, otherwise I would constantly buy these instead of going to the stores.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?