Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Bianca O.
Bianca O.

It's expensive and not a great coffee taste. It's not disgusting but if you know what real coffee should taste like you wouldn't be satisfied with this.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI

Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA

These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH

I love these. especially Ice cold. I found if they are warming they tend to be too sweet . and always shake them before drinking or it'll be a disaster.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

Really like to be able to grab these on the way out the door. They have just enough caffeine to boost my morning and they are sweet flavors. Really yum!
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.

So so good! These are wonderful to quickly pick up at the store when a Starbucks isn't near by. They taste nearly as good as the real thing at the cafe!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.

I love frappuccinos. I live about an hour from the nearest Starbucks so having these at the grocery store and gas station is perfect to fix the craving
Ananda R.
Ananda R.

Love these. They taste really good. They obviously cannot beat the real deal of going to Starbucks and getting a drink fresly made but its pretty good.
Dorine C.
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA

We have them in the house I usually go to Starbucks and get the green tea frappe but if I don't have money for it I'll just get the one from my fridge
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Wetaskiwin, Alberta

This is the only cold coffee i like and for on the go its great to have for a pick me up . i drink this in the morning when i dont want a hot coffee .
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now