BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diana V.
This drink is perfect for me because then I don't have time to go to the store and buy myself a mocha frappe chino I can just bye these at the store and it'll be the same but it's just really really good and I enjoyed them very much. If you haven't tried them you should really give them a try I'm sure you will enjoy them just as much as I do.
Allegra R.
Instant go-to drink when I know I won't have time to brew coffee in the morning. It tastes great, fills my tummy (though I imagine it could feel too 'heavy' for some) and gives me the burst of energy I need to get going when I'm truly short on time. It's a 'treat' item I only buy occasionally due to the cost, but it's well worth it when I do.
Natalia A.
Santa cruz, CA
Foodie Expert
The mocha ones are my favorite. The taste is perfect not too sweet not too bitter. I like getting packs of these and keeping them in the fridge. They're ready to go any time! The only bad thing about them is that they're hard to close I've had a few accidents in my bags before since they don't close very well after first opening them
Kristi H.
Saint James, MO
Love this drink!! I was so obsessed with the dark chocolate mocha it's so delicious! Taste just like really chocolatey milk with a small hint of coffee! Every time I went to the grocery store or a gas station is have to get one. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it ūüėä
Julia S.
Foodie Expert
These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'll start by saying I love going to Starbucks and getting their lattes. Their bottled frappuccinos are very convenient in a retro milk bottle. Although they taste too sweet at times and does not feel like there is enough coffee. The flavor is delicious though, especially for those who just want a caffeinated sweet beverage and not for the coffee taste. These products are located in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Not the cheapest coffee, otherwise I would constantly buy these instead of going to the stores.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
I absolutely love this coffee! It's divine:) I buy these for my daughter who's in college! She hates hot coffee but loves these and Starbucks is our favorite in cold coffee! They have a new flavor Mocha Coconut, and it's amazing!!!!!!
Chelsea W.
I really like the taste of this drink, but I'm not sure if it's just mostly milk or what, but it definitely doesn't have enough caffeine to wake me up in the morning...and I'm usually pretty sensitive to caffeine's effects. So the bottom line is, if you want yummy-ness, drink it! But don't rely on it for energy. Haha.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I'm not big on cold coffee but these are so delicious!!!! The mocha is my favorite flavor. I love grabbing one out of the fridge on my way out in the morning or even in the afternoon. It has more of a milky-chocolate taste and isn't something you can get at Starbucks.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! they are delicious I am always stock up on it. My fridge is always full. They are great on the go ... and I keep some at my work too. I usually crave it during the busy day at work. Love caramel flavor the most.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?