Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Christina Q.
Christina Q.

I love these! I drink them all the time. My favorite is the vanilla. I can drink them room temp or over ice. I like them as a mid-day snack also,
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA

I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY

I love these beverages and love that you can find them almost anywhere! They're great for the times when you don't have time for a Starbucks run!
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO

My all time favorite coffee drink if I don't get my usual drink from Starbucks. Love this so much, if you haven't tried, you should try it once.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Brooktondale, NY

Just absolutely yummy!! If you have never tried it, you really don't know what your missing! Refreshing and soo chocolate tasting! Pure heaven!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Boa esperança

Ja ouvi falar mas aqui nao tem Starbucks eu adoraria provar de verdade... Me mandem por favor. Eu Vou amar e vou postar muito sobre os produtos
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Bohemia, NY

These drinks are the best if you don't feel like driving to start bucks then you can just take one from your fridge and they are so refreshing!
A'sha R.
A'sha R.

I have actually tried this before and i really did not like it. I don't know, that taste is just not the same as a fresh starbucks brewd coffee
Zarifa R.
Zarifa R.

I love this so much. definatley better then the caramel or vanilla flavor. However I really wished they came out with a version with less sugar
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now