Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Kori R.
Kori R.

I LOVE Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee drink. It tatstes awesome when chilled. It's better than any other item on the market. Tastes great and a great cost!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Yes this coffee is so amazing. I would reccomend it to everyone!
The price is great, about 5 dollars for 4 bottles. Much cheaper than buying it in store.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Great simple taste for a Starbucks pick me up. I find them a bit more chocolate milk than coffee, but still tastes okay. Wish they would do these in soy!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA

A quick starbucks fix. I love these drinks when I'm on the go and when I don't have time to stop at sbux. Very yummy. Love their vanilla frappuccino too.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.

I hate the aftertaste that this leaves in my mouth, and it lasts for hours. It doesn't matter if I brush my teeth, chew gum, it just sticks around. Yuck.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Las Vegas, NM

I really like these! They are a great alternative if you can't make it to the coffee shop. They are a little sweeter than what they would be at Starbucks
Carol  G.
Carol G.
Lubbock, TX

This is the flavor that I like the most compared to everything else. I just wish there was more than 4 in a pack but it makes me limit my coffee in take
Bianca O.
Bianca O.

It's expensive and not a great coffee taste. It's not disgusting but if you know what real coffee should taste like you wouldn't be satisfied with this.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI

Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA

These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now