BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Foodie Expert
I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Becca L.
Becca L.
These drinks are delicious. I can keep them in the fridge for a busy morning when I'm running late and count on it tasting like I went to a Starbucks store. They are creamy and hit the spot.

They give me the energy I need, which is great. I just wish they came in more varieties for people that watch their sugar intake. It's easy for me to customize a drink at the store and keep the sugar to a minimum. I realize these are branded and made for mass audiences, so I'll keep drinking the skinny vanilla ones.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH
I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love these things!! They taste so good and I get them all the time. I love coffee and the mocha and vanilla are my personal favorites!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Utica, NY
Who doesn't love these?

Starbucks is amazing in any form. My favorite of these is the Intense Carmel! Going shopping tomorrow gunna be buying some!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Rockford , IL
Foodie Expert
I give these a three rating only because their after taste. They are good if you want to get some coffee but they have a strange after taste that bothers me and makes me need gum!
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj
Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Foodie Expert
That is always a good call to have this drink at home. It is amazing breakfast drink or even in the evening with some snacks!!! Love it!!! <3
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Sooooo tasty! I love buying the big pack that way when I cant get to the store I can still have a nice coffee fix at night or driving to work
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is almost always in my fridge at work. During that midday slump, one if these go a long way. Another benefit is the cost -it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks for a quick fix!

However, I am concerned about the sugar levels as they are through the roof on this one so I have sought out a light version or I make my coffee myself (freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray).
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?