BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Gina L.
Has a good flavor but always makes my stomach hurt a lot right after. Maybe it would be better for people with a less sensitive stomach. But nevertheless a good taste
Shelby B.
Pearland, TX
These are the best on the go iced coffee drinks I have ever tried. Would recommend buying them in bulk because they can be expensive buying a few here and there.
Kimberly Z.
I love Starbucks mocha frappachinos. It is as close to going to Starbucks as you can get. It’s smooth and cold and gives me energy for the day. Which is perfect for a mid morning coffee need
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
This is my favorite flavor when I comes to these also like the vanilla but the mocha by far was my favorite has a great taste you do have to shake it before you drink it the mocha kind of settles to the bottom and Starbucks drinks are kind of on the expensive side there are cheaper alternatives but I love this flavor.
Breyonna S.
Such a great product! If you're like me and like frappucinos but hate the ice, you will love this. It tastes amazingly and is super sweet. I prefer this over a lot of coffee drinks, and I like that I can pick one of these up anywhere and that I don't have to wait in line to get my drink. These are also really good with booze if you're into that!
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
While I love Starbucks and mochas, this is not my favorite beverage. It tastes too sugary, and it doesn't help wake me up. The price is nice, especially compared to a real drink from Starbucks, but not comparable to the real deal. If you want something sugary and sweet, this is good. But if you need a pick-me-up, I don't suggest this.
Zakkiyya G.
These are the best store bougjt cold coffees there are. The flavor is savoring and they give an instabt ebergy boost! They taste just like starbucks lattes. They are not that expensive and they help you save alot of money throughout the week. Instead of buying coffee you can judt grab it out your fridge!
Nikki C.
Fargo, ND
Nothing like you would get actually at Starbucks, there's actually no caffeine I believe either. ( I've never received any caffeine benefits from these ) Which isn't a huge deal but can be recovering to some if that's your looking for In the morning.
No N.
I love it ❤ all the flavors are amazing! Especially vanilla and s'mores 😍 they might be kinda expensive but the taste is definitely out of this world. Good for on the go, and I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have time to make coffee early in the morning or to those who tend to wake up late.
Amere G.
I love my Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz I always grab mine at COSTCO. It taste so good when consumed Freezing Cold or better yet my very favorite was to throw em' in the blender with some ice and VIOLA!!! Instant Mocha Frappe Shake! I only give it 4 STAR because it's too sweet for my liking. If you don't like too sweet like my self, I do recommend to Add some ice and You're all Set.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?