Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Ally M.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA

I love these drinks!!! You can get a pack of 4 for less than $5 (the average price for a tall-grande drink at an actual Starbucks location. They come in other flavors as well but mocha is very tasty and a great way to start your day off right! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee!!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Rockport, TX

Love that yummy creamy coffee drink really icy cold i put in the blender add ice and this on top and omg its amazing sooooo yummy cant tell u how amazing it is and my little slice of heaven here on earth theybare a little pricey but well worth it :) wont even give it up its my little reward to myself
No N.
No N.

I love it ❤ all the flavors are amazing! Especially vanilla and s'mores 😍 they might be kinda expensive but the taste is definitely out of this world. Good for on the go, and I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have time to make coffee early in the morning or to those who tend to wake up late.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD

I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
New York , NY

As a cheaper way to drink your coffee, I suggest buying this at a walmart, kmart or any drug store. You can also chill or freeze for 2 hr and 45 min shake and pour in a cup for a frappuccino style coffee, trust me it works. I usually have my starbucks over ice and vanilla hands down best flavor!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Charleston

I am obsessed with these! I blame one of my middle school friends for introducing me to this drink while we were screwing around at the mall. Ever since then, I've had them in my house, and I can grab one whenever I need a small kick, or I want liquid that isn't water (it's not healthy, I know).
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA

I love how true to the mocha flavor this product really is. Thank you Starbucks for making this easy, on the go for us mocha/coffee lovers. I like to buy the 4 pack so it'll last me a couple of days and I can take it with me on the go. Sometimes it beats going into an actual Starbucks.
Yami C.
Yami C.

I have these all the time! They're so yummy it saves time and money from you going to Starbucks every morning. I have tried others as well but those to me are not as sweet. They are really affordable saves you money each week. If you haven't tried these already I would really recommend them!
Bru S.
Bru S.
Antioch, TN

Not everyone have time to go to their favorite coffee shop, of course it's STARBUCKS, every morning. Well problem is solve because you'll have a back of Frappuccino right in your fregirator or simply just next to your bed. I guarentee that the taste is just like you got it fresh at the shop.
Ali D.
Ali D.

I love the Starbucks brand, and this particular mocha flavor is not to sweet or too bitter, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this cold drink on a hot summer day! Especially for the coffee lovers out there, but even if you aren't a fan of coffee, you will love this drink anyway!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?