BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ali D.
Ali D.
I love the Starbucks brand, and this particular mocha flavor is not to sweet or too bitter, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this cold drink on a hot summer day! Especially for the coffee lovers out there, but even if you aren't a fan of coffee, you will love this drink anyway!
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
I absolutely love these! These not only taste delicious, but are super convenient to have around when you don't have time for a Starbucks run! They tend to be around 4 of 5 dollars for one package of four, which is a great deal considering just one Starbucks drink can be over 5 dollars.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband is not a big hot coffee drinker, like myself. He does however love drinking Frappauccinos. I can always expect to find these in the fridge or his bag for work and for the price I do not mind. I even on the rare occasion will drink one or two because they taste so good.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
I used to drink these a lot more. Now I just think they're a little too sweet and could use more coffee flavor but they're still good. A little pricey tho but guess they're still cheaper than getting a frappachino at Starbucks and they're good for on the go or a quick pick me up.
Dua S.
Dua S.
Yakima , WA
So so good, I love all the flavors they are such a good pick me up in the morning. Grab and go. They are Soo good and such a good price. I would love more flavors to come. It's very affordable and well worth it if you don't have time to go to Starbucks but at stores it's all good
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Saint James, MO
Love this drink!! I was so obsessed with the dark chocolate mocha it's so delicious! Taste just like really chocolatey milk with a small hint of coffee! Every time I went to the grocery store or a gas station is have to get one. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it 😊
Kaelon H.
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
April W.
April W.
A quick drink and so yummy.Not very healthy though but I still love the taste.It's great when you are in a hurry but you want coffee.The value is very good and the price was kind of pricey but worth it.The mocha is defiantly my favorite one.I will buy it every once in a while.
Amelia A.
Amelia A.
Louisburg, NC
Starbucks frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks are my absolute favorite on the go coffee. When I don't have time to stop at a coffee shop or make it at home, I can just grab it out the fridge and go. Mocha is my favorite flavor and has the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee!
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Defiance, OH
I LOVE these drinks! Shake it up and get your coffee fix! Sometimes when I'm craving a coffee, I'll shake one of these up! Perfect for on the go! On warmer days, I love putting them in the freezer for just a short time! Not a necessary thing for a warm day, just a bonus!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?