Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

Such a great product! If you're like me and like frappucinos but hate the ice, you will love this. It tastes amazingly and is super sweet. I prefer this over a lot of coffee drinks, and I like that I can pick one of these up anywhere and that I don't have to wait in line to get my drink. These are also really good with booze if you're into that!
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS

While I love Starbucks and mochas, this is not my favorite beverage. It tastes too sugary, and it doesn't help wake me up. The price is nice, especially compared to a real drink from Starbucks, but not comparable to the real deal. If you want something sugary and sweet, this is good. But if you need a pick-me-up, I don't suggest this.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, NC

I am a coffee snob, but if you're the type of person who isn't into drinking coffee black and are looking for a chocolate milk type equivalent, then this is perfect. It is mostly milky and sweet with a hint of that chocolatey mocha coffee flavor! The packaging is cute and fun to carry around with you. They're just amazingly tasty.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO

I'm a devote fan of Starbucks. I used to get their Frappuccino's when I was a lot younger and ventured into the more stronger/ bolder drinks. I tried this for the first time today.The taste is good, but way too sugary. After looking at how much sugar is put into each bottle (47 grams(12 tsp)), I won't be touching this stuff again.
Cheryelle C.
Cheryelle C.
Southaven, MS

This coffee is the perfect sweet pick me up or a great snack between meals for me. It's sweet enough but not too sweet. I love that I can open it and close it to keep it fresh. I also love that it comes in a 4 pack. It has a good coffee taste and a bit of a mocha but not overbearingly sweet but not overbearingly coffee either.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA

I started drinking this my junior year in college. Its a great pick-me-up. Love mocha the best so far. I get 4 for 5 dollars at giant which is wonderful compared to on campus prices. Only down side for me it contains milk. Lactose-intolerant so I take my pills when I drink it. Wish they had an option of making some with soy.
Sonya P.
Sonya P.
Sand Lake, MI

I absolutely love this coffee drink. I can drink it any time of day, and even make smoothies out of it and its delicious. I love it cold! It tastes just perfect, with the right amount of chocolate flavor, the smooth coffee flavor and the deliciousness mixed is absolutely amazing. It's the perfect drink for ont he go too!
meropi d.
meropi d.

Omg i love olve love these starbucks frappuccinos with mocha ,they are one of my favorite and i could drink this till i die, the only problem I have with this is that as a frappuccino it has milk in it and it is not very healthy so if you're looking for a healthy beverage that you can drink daily I wouldn't recommend it
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Spanaway, WA

These are perfect grab and go sized coffees....i put mine in freezer in morning....then jump in shower, do my make up, hair, get dressed....then i grab my iced coffee and out the door i go....saves me money at a coffee stand. The flavors are awesome too.....wish they would make a pumpkin spice around holiday time.
Renee W.
Renee W.

I was never much of a coffee drinker and not a cappuccino drinker at all, but these are amazing! I have tried other brands of coffee drinks and they don't even come close to how good the Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drinks are!! I highly recommend them any time that you are in need of a little extra boost.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now