Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Martha M.
Martha M.

This is my absolute favorite! I always by these pacts when I go to costco. It's definitely something to have in your refrigerator!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

These are good but give me horrible stomachaches and aren't good for you at all. They are wayyy too sweet and not worth the money.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Riverside, CA

I love starbucks! & these are so good! Love that I can buy these anywhere pretty much and how it also comes in different flavors!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Newport News, VA

One of my favorite drinks for an early morning grab and go to work! Taste is always Just the right amount of coffee to sweetness!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY

Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
Elizabeth  R.
Elizabeth R.
Atlanta, GA

Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Elkhart, IN

I love Starbucks. Mocha is my favorite. Having it convenient is great for on the go or a pick me up if Starbucks isn't close by.
April M.
April M.

This is good and all but I really prefer something that actually tastes like coffee. These taste more like chocolate milk to me.
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL

I love Starbucks this is so good I'm obsessed with this coffe it's so delicious also it's smells amazing and the price is cheap.
Jai G.
Jai G.

Bought some of these on sale recently. I like the s'mores and mocha flavor but it just seemed a bit too light. Not enough caffine
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now