Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL

Love those! They're awesome for on the go, absolutely delicious. It doesn't have that many calories, but I'll take two stars off because it is sweet as fffffff
Mocha is not my personal favorite but I think am they other ones are delicious!! :)) I think the best ones are Carmel and s'mores. But I really like vanilla too
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY

Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better.
David C.
David C.
Corvallis, OR

These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
Sandyy I.
Sandyy I.
Maspeth, NY

I love this drink, you can get on almost all store, its really good, creamy and delicious, you will fall in love with this drinks , and its no too expensive.
diana g.
diana g.

This are perfect for the summertime. I have low blood pressure so I need a bit of artificial energy now and then. And this tastes great and gives me a boost.
lexi k.
lexi k.

I love these for the morning. i take one to school every morning. they are wuick and easy and they give me the right amount of energy i need for the morning.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Bristolville, OH

These are one of my favorite Starbucks drink and the best part is you don't even have to find a Starbucks to buy one since they are at gas stations and such
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

Keep these in my refrigerator for a quick pick me up and when I don't have time for a Starbucks trip. Taste great and chocolaty. Definitely worth the price.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now