Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Silverdale, WA

Love these! Great chocolate coffee drink that's super cheap and you can keep in your fridge vs. going to a coffee shop!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA

My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Romana A.
Romana A.

Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Cleveland, OH

I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT

These are soooo delicious! I could have one everyday if I could. If only they didn't feel like they were bad for you!!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN

SO good, but the many calories makes this a sometimes treat. It's so creamy and delicious, I'd recommend it to anyone!
Dreysi L.
Dreysi L.
Lake Worth, FL

I am a coffee lover it has a great aroma it's good to just grab it and go when u are in a hurry . It does wake me up .
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now