BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love them as a treat thy are very addictive Starbucks is the best coffee products this four pack makes them usely around a dollar a bottle so I thinks a great value yes I would recommend everyone who enjoys coffee to try this over ice or chilled
Ashley A.
OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
claudia l.
Love these! I love to grab one on my way out when I know i have a long drive, i just stop by a gas station and grab a cold one. They taste super yummy and it's cheaper and faster than making the starbucks line.
amy c.
bellingham, WA
I love these they taste great the mocha one is my favorite! I get them at walgreens 2 for 3.. they are sold all over the place so I drink more in the summer just since they are a nice cold beverages on a hot day!
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
As a Starbucks addict, I love to keep a few of these drinks in the fridge-- just as a pick me up on those mornings I can't make it to the shop. They taste great, and they're reasonably priced for a 4 pack.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I can never say anything bad about these man there so good taste just like getting one in from starbucks !! I love these so much Noone understands lol. So creamy and nice tasting!
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
This is great when your wanting your drink on the go and don't have the Starbucks store handy. While they are nowhere as good as fresh made, they do work in a pinch when your running out the door in the morning
Meghan L.
Absolutely perfect!
This is by far my favorite quick to grab drink in the morning. It gives me the get up and go I need to start my day and it keeps me going for hours following!
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Great for an already prepared, ready to go coffee. You can get good deals on these at CVS and Target pretty often. (With coupons). Very yummy. Mocha is my favorite. High in calories, but it's okay to splurge. đź‘Ś
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?