BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Our family loves having this drink on hand it's always in our fridge and easy to go on a hot day we love the mocha flavor just perfection
Nathacha S.
Nathacha S.
There is no brand in the world with better coffee than Starbucks Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
I love these. I mean I don't feel like there is much coffee in them but they taste good. They aren't very cheap but you get a good flavor
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Prichard, WV
Foodie Expert
These are great to satisfy a starbucks addiction when you can't make it to starbucks. I usually buy them at walmart. If you like starbucks you will love these.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Foodie Expert
Love these! They have them in the vending machine at work, and I became addicted! These taste so amazing and you get some caffiene in too!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I'm a devote fan of Starbucks. I used to get their Frappuccino's when I was a lot younger and ventured into the more stronger/ bolder drinks. I tried this for the first time today.The taste is good, but way too sugary. After looking at how much sugar is put into each bottle (47 grams(12 tsp)), I won't be touching this stuff again.
April W.
April W.
Foodie Expert
A quick drink and so yummy.Not very healthy though but I still love the taste.It's great when you are in a hurry but you want coffee.The value is very good and the price was kind of pricey but worth it.The mocha is defiantly my favorite one.I will buy it every once in a while.
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
Nada como um desse no cafe da manhã no cafe da tarde no jantar ai como é bommmm e goatosinho nao vivo sem eles
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA
What can I say! It's Starbucks at home or on the go. Love that these come in glass and not in a can. The price is great for 4 and when you do tactically feel like going to an actual Starbucks. I totally recommend them for any coffee consumer.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?