Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Michelle  S.
Michelle S.

These use to be my favorite cold treat but I like the lightly sweetens Starbucks iced coffee better. These are a little too sweet for me now
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
South Bend, IN

These things are my everything i love to just grab and go when i don't have time to make coffee i always have them in my fringe at home!!!!!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Mansfield, OH

These are so good. Perfect for busy mornings and you need something to get going. I prefer chilled coffee on the go, and these are perfect.
Erika M.
Erika M.

My favorite on the go morning pick me up! these are so delicious they taste more like a treat than coffee. I always keep my fridge stocked.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
CARSON, CA

I love Starbucks canned Frappuccinos as they are delicious! The Mocha flavor is my favorite and is especially refreshing during the summer!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL

Oh my gosh - these are an oldie but goodie. i don't drink them often now because of the sugar but I do love them so much when I have them!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear Creek, NC

Love every flavor, this is a great pick me up when I am feeling down aroubs 3 or 4pm and I don't have time to crash!!! one of my favorites!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH

I love these things!! They taste so good and I get them all the time. I love coffee and the mocha and vanilla are my personal favorites!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Found that white chocolate mocha is the BEST :) it not as good as real one but very close for the cost I rather go get one from Starbucks
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Corona, Ca

This is one of my all time favorite cold coffee drinks. These drinks have an amazing flavor to them and they are very reasonably priced.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now