Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Dorine C.
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA

We have them in the house I usually go to Starbucks and get the green tea frappe but if I don't have money for it I'll just get the one from my fridge
Theresa P.
Theresa P.

This is the only cold coffee i like and for on the go its great to have for a pick me up . i drink this in the morning when i dont want a hot coffee .
Virginea J.
Virginea J.
Cordova , Tn

Definitely my FAVEEE! I'm not really a morning person, so I never get up on time to make my morning coffee. With these I just grab one an go! PERFECT!
Monica T.
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA

I love love love this cold coffee, it wakes me up gives me energy, and I don't know what I do without probably go to Starbucks lol, I love Starbucks.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

The flavor is great in these. Not too sweet or too strong for people who like weaker coffee. usually grab the bigger size because they seem too small
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.

When I need a quick pick me up before class I grab one of these from my fridge. They taste amazing and definitely a must-have for any girl on the go.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY

These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Bluffs, IA

These Frappuccinos are are delicious and great for an easy coffee beverage on the go! I chill mine in the fridge and grab it on my way out the door.
Haley S.
Haley S.

These are the perfect pick me up! They have an amazing taste with the added convenience of being best served cold meaning, you can take it anywhere!
Yuri g.
Yuri g.

Every morning on my way to run errands I buy me one and it helps me stay awake and alert. oh it tastes so goooooood yum now I need one. good morning
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now