BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Ria M.
The flavor is a thick syrup, which the mocha does a good job at covering up. Yes it is good for a quick boost but its mostly sugar which causes a crash quickly. It is better chilled yet it is better to go to a Starbucks or get an iced coffee somewhere.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
Amazing! They have the perfect mocha flavor, I actually like them better than when I get a mocha from an actual starbucks. They get nice and cold really fast and sometimes I freeze them for a little bit and get icy!
Angela M.
Its ok, the first few sips are good but then I find that it just gets too sweet. Its kind of pricey for the small size but I do like the glass bottle and the shape of it, I always save them and reuse for water bottles
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I love Starbucks coffee! And this one can be stored on my refrigerator and served cold over ice! Yummy!! Love it! I add whip cream and it's like I'm at Starbucks!
Nakia N.
I love drinking this coffee beverage it's so good and gives you that energy that you need it's a ok priced item 1$ cheaper would probably help but the flavored and tastes can't compare
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA
Love these, I get the vanilla flavor. These are great because getting a frappucino at Starbucks can get expensive so these hit the spot and saves me money because can get a four pack for the same price as one frapp.
Stephanie D.
I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
amy c.
bellingham, WA
I love these they taste great the mocha one is my favorite! I get them at walgreens 2 for 3.. they are sold all over the place so I drink more in the summer just since they are a nice cold beverages on a hot day!
Vanessa G.
Drinking one of these right now! Great product design, great taste. I really love that it's easy to take anywhere, and they aren't super expensive! Definitely recommend, these things are practically my lifeblood.
Haley C.
Anderson, IN
Great Coffee! I love the flavor and the mocha is the best. This is also a great value for the price! You can easily spend 3 dollars for one single drink at a gas station. I usually purchase these from Walmart and I can get an even bigger discount.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?