BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I love Starbucks coffee! And this one can be stored on my refrigerator and served cold over ice! Yummy!! Love it! I add whip cream and it's like I'm at Starbucks!
Stephanie D.
I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Ria M.
The flavor is a thick syrup, which the mocha does a good job at covering up. Yes it is good for a quick boost but its mostly sugar which causes a crash quickly. It is better chilled yet it is better to go to a Starbucks or get an iced coffee somewhere.
Nakia N.
I love drinking this coffee beverage it's so good and gives you that energy that you need it's a ok priced item 1$ cheaper would probably help but the flavored and tastes can't compare
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA
Love these, I get the vanilla flavor. These are great because getting a frappucino at Starbucks can get expensive so these hit the spot and saves me money because can get a four pack for the same price as one frapp.
Dejah M.
Detroit, MI
I can't live with out coffee its must have. And Starbucks started it all for me I love there drinks their so good and help my energy . I feel so much happier when drinking my coffee
Haley C.
Anderson, IN
Great Coffee! I love the flavor and the mocha is the best. This is also a great value for the price! You can easily spend 3 dollars for one single drink at a gas station. I usually purchase these from Walmart and I can get an even bigger discount.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love Starbucks moch frappuchino bottled coffee drinks. They quench my thirst on hot days and give me a boost of energy. I only wish they weren't as expensive as they are!
Ashley A.
OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Ok I'm a huge coffee drinker/lover who loves their coffee. I never have been inside a starbucks so do not ask me about their coffees in general. However i do buy these every once in a while and love them they taste very good. I enjoy this as a treat.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?