BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I started drinking this my junior year in college. Its a great pick-me-up. Love mocha the best so far. I get 4 for 5 dollars at giant which is wonderful compared to on campus prices. Only down side for me it contains milk. Lactose-intolerant so I take my pills when I drink it. Wish they had an option of making some with soy.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
This product tastes identical to the frapp that they sell at Starbucks. It is the perfect amount of smooth deliciousness, you can even throw it over ice or put it in the blender with ice to make your own frapp! I will continue to purchase it.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
These frappachinos are delicious! Mocha is definitely my favorite flavor. Vanilla is pretty good as well. Love the convenience of picking these up in a gas station or grocery store! Great option to treat myself to here and there!
Yailin L.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
So delicious and milky I love them so much I highly recommend them! They also very affordable and I definitely will be repurchasing the big lot ! I think maybe they could add more flavors but overall satisfied I buy these at Walmart
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for on the go. Always use these especially during school. A quick wake me up that tastes delicious. It's perfect. I love these and they're for a great price and well worth it. Love them and definitely recommend to others.
Julianne P.
Julianne P.
Foodie Expert
This is definately my go to drink when I can't stop and get dunks. I love iced coffee and these frappacinos are amazing! The mocha flavor is my favorite! It isn't a dark coffee more on the light and creamy side. Will definately keep drinking these!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Milwaukee , WI
I would always grab one of these on my way to work when I had to work early shifts. The taste is amazing. I always love drinking drinks from Starbucks, they never let me down. I recommend if you have not tried it
Angela S.
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH
Foodie Expert
I could chug these... and do. Love the creamy taste. Mocha isn't favorite. I don't limit over ice gets too watery. But I put an already cold one freezer for about half an hour, just to give it a nice chill.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Foodie Expert
We travel a lot and can't always find a coffee shop open/accessible depending on our routes and schedules. That is when these drinks come in, as we can pop them in the cooler and take them out as needed. A little pricey unless you find them on sale, at which point they are much more affordable than drinking coffee right at Starbucks. However, when a lot of this country doesn't have a Starbucks let alone any coffee shop (or anything much more than cows and corn) having some of these mocha drinks in the cooler is heaven on the back roads and at campsites.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for when you're going to be on the go and don't have enough time to make coffee! I actually prefer this drink over any kind of Starbucks iced mocha drink.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?