Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Amy L.
Amy L.

These are awesome! If you don't have time to make and/or don't have time to stop at your local Starbucks this is the way to get a great cup of coffee on the go!!!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa

Great coffee for on the go!! Taste great, especially when it's cold!! I love them mid day for a quick pick me up!! U can almost always find them on sale somewhere!!
Sugey n.
Sugey n.

I can have Starbucks any day and time. these are my to go drinks when I don't have time to go to the drive thru in the mornings. The mocha drinks are my favorites.
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ

I really love these! I don't drink them often because they're not that great calorie wise, but the flavor is amazing and it's a nice refreshing drink on a hot day.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

I think these are pretty good for being premade. I grab them occasionally to bring to work when i grab gas in the morning. I love that they are in glass vs. a can.
Priscilla F.
Priscilla F.

As a coffee lover, when I'm on the go they are my first choice to grab. They are amazing in taste and it's the best out of all the other coffees out there to me .
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca

I love Starbucks coffee! And this one can be stored on my refrigerator and served cold over ice! Yummy!! Love it! I add whip cream and it's like I'm at Starbucks!
Chana H.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA

I don't know of anyone who hasn't tried these!!! Seriously my favorite!!!!! Who can say no to starbucks. Plus, call me crazy, I like the glass, better than a can.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

I absolutely love these!!! I just bought the four pack of vanilla today. I buy them all the time especially the big ones at target. They are creamy and delicious.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC

I love these. I always buy one when I go to the gas station. Kind of helps the craving when I really want a frappacino. They're pretty good. Mocha is my favorite.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now