BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Amy L.
These are awesome! If you don't have time to make and/or don't have time to stop at your local Starbucks this is the way to get a great cup of coffee on the go!!!!!
Lauren M.
Allendale, MI
These are good for people that like a lot of cream and sugar in there coffee and not very strong. To me, they are too sweet for anything but 'dessert coffee'. There are a variety of flavors and it is not bitter and does not have a chemical or bad after taste
Aubrey R.
Elkhart Lake, WI
I love these! They have the perfect coffee/chocolatey taste and just enough caffeine so your not jittery but you still get through the day. Compaired to what you would pay in starbucks for all 4 this is a good deal too!
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY
This starbucks drink is absolutely delicious!! i love the glass bottle packaging, it is much healthier than a plastic bottle. its not too bitter, not too sweet, but just right!! bravo to starbucks for this great to-go frap bottle!!! definitely recommend!
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Love these Frappuccinos. I'm not a big coffee drinker but these have just the right amount! They have such a smooth flavor. Mocha is my favorite. I love that they come in a 4 pack! So convenient for when I'm on the go!
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COFFEE!!!! so convenient to be in a glass bottle, i can drink it throughout the day! when its on sale, i buy a lot!! all flavors are delicious! could be a bit pricey, but worth the once in a while splurge! would definitely recommend!!
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
These drinks are very good ans taste exactly like they would if you had bought it from starbucks. They really help me get through my day and in the summer they taste even better after they are in the freezer for awhile!
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
My husband swears by these, if there isn't one in the fridge in the morning he gets very very very grumpy!! I like then now also but I'm not aloud to drink his:( they are a bit pricey!ūü§Ď
Jamie S.
Waddell, AZ
Delicious! I consider these a special treat for myself every morning! I drink them pretty fast because they are so good, especially when really cold. The vanilla are my favorite! I wish my local store stocked their shelves better, I hate having to go without!
Meldin G.
This is my favorite flavor of the bottles frappuccinos. Some of the other varieties are overly sweet and you can taste the artificial sweetener. This one is the closest to the classic coffee flavor with just a little extra.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?