BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
layken k.
Starbucks coffee is my absolute favorite coffee. When I'm on the go or on a road trip I always have to stop at a convenience store and get one of these on the go frappes. they are just so good and Im honestly addicted.
Crystal R.
Foodie Expert
The only thing "Coffee" I will drink. It taste so yummy and the coffee is very light yet it keeps me up a little bit to do my studies which is exactly what I want. I can't get enough!
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH
Foodie Expert
I could chug these... and do. Love the creamy taste. Mocha isn't favorite. I don't limit over ice gets too watery. But I put an already cold one freezer for about half an hour, just to give it a nice chill.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH
This is the perfect product if you don't have access to a coffee maker. It's great for on the go and can be found in most grocery stores or gas stations. It's also delicious as an ice cream float!
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Foodie Expert
We travel a lot and can't always find a coffee shop open/accessible depending on our routes and schedules. That is when these drinks come in, as we can pop them in the cooler and take them out as needed. A little pricey unless you find them on sale, at which point they are much more affordable than drinking coffee right at Starbucks. However, when a lot of this country doesn't have a Starbucks let alone any coffee shop (or anything much more than cows and corn) having some of these mocha drinks in the cooler is heaven on the back roads and at campsites.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Foodie Expert
I love love Starbucks Frappuccino. I am drinking this right now actually i have cans of it too in my house. Just bought some yesterday from Costco and i love it! i used to get this drink from my college before i go to class as an energy drink and i love the taste of it. It is the best i love the real thing and this but it is always good to have some in the fridge at home to drink or take with you. If i had to choose i would choose this instead of an energy drink really. I remember i used to drink mocha java energy drinks and they are so much sugar i can't handle. This i could handle very well. I like the pricing on this and it's not as bad. I rather get cans of this at Costco then Starbucks personally.
L4DY A.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE star bucks anything really I remember the first time I had one of these amazing mocha frap it was heaven. To this day I still loce me a ice cold mocha frap.
Brittany E.
Foodie Expert
These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Daniela R.
Evanston
I'm addicted to coffee and these I grab on the go and were all set and ready to go!!! The taste is amazing ou dobt need to add anything aside from that bring me back memories
Syeda M.
Dublin, OH
Foodie Expert
I bought this from a dollar general near my library where I go to study for my exam, one morning I skipped on coffee so middle of the day I was craving for my caffeine dose , there is no coffee shop nearby so I ended up buying this , it was pretty much costly for its size but I gave benefit as its Starbucks, I shook it as directed , when I drank it , the smell was so strong, it was such a strong aroma and so bad after taste, the overpowering fragrance made me nauseous, it smells like perfume oil
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?