Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Elodie A.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX

Very good love the mocha taste, especially cold. A good on the run drink without having to go to Starbucks and wait in line. These kept me awake in class.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Great simple taste for a Starbucks pick me up. I find them a bit more chocolate milk than coffee, but still tastes okay. Wish they would do these in soy!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Worcester, MA

A quick starbucks fix. I love these drinks when I'm on the go and when I don't have time to stop at sbux. Very yummy. Love their vanilla frappuccino too.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.

I hate the aftertaste that this leaves in my mouth, and it lasts for hours. It doesn't matter if I brush my teeth, chew gum, it just sticks around. Yuck.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Las Vegas, NM

I really like these! They are a great alternative if you can't make it to the coffee shop. They are a little sweeter than what they would be at Starbucks
Carol  G.
Carol G.
Lubbock, TX

This is the flavor that I like the most compared to everything else. I just wish there was more than 4 in a pack but it makes me limit my coffee in take
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI

Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Cherokee, IA

These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH

I love these. especially Ice cold. I found if they are warming they tend to be too sweet . and always shake them before drinking or it'll be a disaster.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

Really like to be able to grab these on the way out the door. They have just enough caffeine to boost my morning and they are sweet flavors. Really yum!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now