BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Pekin , IL
I buy these and take them to work with me every day. I don't have to hassle with making coffee or stopping to wait in line for coffee and possibly be late to work. Coffee in the morning is an absolute must for me. And these are absolutely delicious and give me the pick me up I need during the day!
Annalisa O.
Annalisa O.
I live for this drink, it's delicious. I've tried it more than once and I continue to tell how amazing it is. When you take your first sip theres a burst of flavor. The packaging is pretty and everyone thinks so. I would recommend this drink. TRY IT!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with these! I blame one of my middle school friends for introducing me to this drink while we were screwing around at the mall. Ever since then, I've had them in my house, and I can grab one whenever I need a small kick, or I want liquid that isn't water (it's not healthy, I know).
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Foodie Expert
I love all of the different flavors of these drinks. I used to purchase them at Sam's in a larger box for about $15-20. Definitely worth it to have on hand, especially when I stay the night with my boyfriend who isn't a coffee drinker. Perfect for road trips, taking to the office, you name it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these if I don't have time to make my own or wait in line and have a barista make me a drink. usually I pick these up at a gas station in singles and the grocery store in packs. they have a great price tag when bought in bulk, and they last a long time unopened (even though they never get close to the expiration date in my fridge).
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
My husband and I both love Starbucks coffee Frappuccino Mocha drinks I love the smores and he likes the Mocha. The smores only seems to come out seasonally during the summer I wish they had it all year round. I love the sweet mix in with the coffee I would recommend it to others.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Foodie Expert
The mocha, in my opinion is the best flavor of its kind. I think the mocha flavor weeds out some of the sweetness and tends to taste like a more, real coffee to me. They come in convenient four packs and are great for car rides because they seem to be at every stop.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
There's not enough words to describe how amazing this coffee is. I absolutely love everything about it. It's so smooth and doesn't give you the god awful coffee after taste. I'm addicted to it and buy this literally almost everyday. I just can't get enough of it
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and mocha is the best flavor. Perfect size and really quenched my thirst during this summer heat. Very affordable and you can find them at any grocery store. Perfect! Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Shellian S.
Shellian S.
Humble, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these Starbucks coffee especially when they are cold. They are smooth and refreshing, you can actually taste the strength of the coffee in keep sip. Starbucks do not skip on quality and for this I will always buy them and recommend them to my friends.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?