BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Lauren M.
Allendale, MI
These are good for people that like a lot of cream and sugar in there coffee and not very strong. To me, they are too sweet for anything but 'dessert coffee'. There are a variety of flavors and it is not bitter and does not have a chemical or bad after taste
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Love these Frappuccinos. I'm not a big coffee drinker but these have just the right amount! They have such a smooth flavor. Mocha is my favorite. I love that they come in a 4 pack! So convenient for when I'm on the go!
Kacie B.
Corinth
This is the next best thing when you can't make it to the coffee shop!! I buy these at the gas station on my way to work probably once a week for a pick me up. But wish these weren't quite so expensive to buy, I might buy them more often if they weren't.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COFFEE!!!! so convenient to be in a glass bottle, i can drink it throughout the day! when its on sale, i buy a lot!! all flavors are delicious! could be a bit pricey, but worth the once in a while splurge! would definitely recommend!!
Aubrey R.
Elkhart Lake, WI
I love these! They have the perfect coffee/chocolatey taste and just enough caffeine so your not jittery but you still get through the day. Compaired to what you would pay in starbucks for all 4 this is a good deal too!
Jessica S.
These are delicious, perfect additions to a light lunch. Thick and creamy, not as good as the actual frappiccinos in store but close enough. A little expensive but affordable when you take into account the money you save when you buy in store vs grocery store.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
My husband swears by these, if there isn't one in the fridge in the morning he gets very very very grumpy!! I like then now also but I'm not aloud to drink his:( they are a bit pricey!🤑
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY
This starbucks drink is absolutely delicious!! i love the glass bottle packaging, it is much healthier than a plastic bottle. its not too bitter, not too sweet, but just right!! bravo to starbucks for this great to-go frap bottle!!! definitely recommend!
Nakia N.
I love drinking this coffee beverage it's so good and gives you that energy that you need it's a ok priced item 1$ cheaper would probably help but the flavored and tastes can't compare
Angela M.
Its ok, the first few sips are good but then I find that it just gets too sweet. Its kind of pricey for the small size but I do like the glass bottle and the shape of it, I always save them and reuse for water bottles
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?