Add a Photo

By STARBUCKS
#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Love this drink so much truly blessed lol its so refreshing and rich ... Not to dark or nit to light its just right there
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

when I was younger I was addicted to these. I still drink them every once in a while. They really are a great pick me up.
Lashonda S.
Lashonda S.

The taste is like no other taste I have to have two if I can't get to Starbucks myself I keep me some in my refrigerator.
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX

I'm a big fan of iced coffee and this is a quick, delicious drink. I love it poured over ice or directly from the fridge.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

Starbucks coffee are great! The smell, the flavours... So many combinations and you can drink them with almost anything!
Heather F.
Heather F.

These mocha frappuccino drinks are just the thing you need in the morning or in the middle of the day. Love the taste!!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I cant go a day with out this. I keep my fridge stocked!! It is amazing. It is not the most strongest but really sweet.
Amber R.
Amber R.

My husband absolutely loved these. Every time I go to the store and ask him if he wants anything special.. it's these!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA

My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Silverdale, WA

Love these! Great chocolate coffee drink that's super cheap and you can keep in your fridge vs. going to a coffee shop!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?