Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA

I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Esraa M.
Esraa M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Loveee this I can't go a day without a Starbucks drink! I never get tired of them! It tastes amazing if you haven't tried it yet you need tooooo!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY

I love these beverages and love that you can find them almost anywhere! They're great for the times when you don't have time for a Starbucks run!
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
A'sha R.
A'sha R.

I have actually tried this before and i really did not like it. I don't know, that taste is just not the same as a fresh starbucks brewd coffee
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Bohemia, NY

These drinks are the best if you don't feel like driving to start bucks then you can just take one from your fridge and they are so refreshing!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Boa esperança

Ja ouvi falar mas aqui nao tem Starbucks eu adoraria provar de verdade... Me mandem por favor. Eu Vou amar e vou postar muito sobre os produtos
Zarifa R.
Zarifa R.

I love this so much. definatley better then the caramel or vanilla flavor. However I really wished they came out with a version with less sugar
Leandrea H.
Leandrea H.

Addicted to these. You can never drink just one. Buy 2 packs bc they go fast. mocha adds a twist of chocolaty fun! flavorful, rich and creamy!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL

I love these. All time favorites. So yummy and it works well every time. i like to buy them in bulk and keep them at work so spend less money.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now