BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Grace E.
I absolutely love these. They give me the extra energy I need. People who want that strong coffee taste will be disappointed, but I don't mind that they aren't bitter. The only downside I see is that they are a little pricey.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Great and convenient and the best part is that you can get these at the grocery store and at quick stop stations on the road when you don't have access to a real starbucks. Also great for camping!!! Especially over the summer.
Brittany N.
Let's just say, I'm obsessed with these! I love mocha frappucciono's from Starbucks and this product is so convinent! Especially being a college student, it is so easy just to grab a glass and go to class which saves me so much time! The price is very reasonable also!
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
These are so yummy!! I keep them in the fridge and just grab one when I want, so much easier than making coffee lol. I usually find these and stock up when they are on sale at Albertsons. If I'm not drinking a hot coffee, you'll probably see me with one of these
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
These are so tasty! I'm always grabbing them when I'm at the store for quick on the go drink options. Perfect for when you don't have time to stop at a Starbucks or don't have one near you!
Erica S.
My weakness! The price is a bit much for such a small package that is gone within 2 days in my house but it tastes exactly like the mocha drinks I get in their coffee shops.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I love starbucks coffee. between this ine and vanilla its my favorite. i usually buy the single bottles at walgreens or walmart. a bit pricey for just four. i always make sure to look for some coupons so i save some money.
Lauren M.
Allendale, MI
These are good for people that like a lot of cream and sugar in there coffee and not very strong. To me, they are too sweet for anything but 'dessert coffee'. There are a variety of flavors and it is not bitter and does not have a chemical or bad after taste
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
As someone who isn't big on coffee, these are awesome! They're quick and easy to take with you in the morning. They are very sweet, which I like, so that is something to consider depending on how you like your coffee!
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
These drinks are very good ans taste exactly like they would if you had bought it from starbucks. They really help me get through my day and in the summer they taste even better after they are in the freezer for awhile!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?