BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
These are so yummy!! I keep them in the fridge and just grab one when I want, so much easier than making coffee lol. I usually find these and stock up when they are on sale at Albertsons. If I'm not drinking a hot coffee, you'll probably see me with one of these
Erica S.
My weakness! The price is a bit much for such a small package that is gone within 2 days in my house but it tastes exactly like the mocha drinks I get in their coffee shops.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I love starbucks coffee. between this ine and vanilla its my favorite. i usually buy the single bottles at walgreens or walmart. a bit pricey for just four. i always make sure to look for some coupons so i save some money.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
These are so tasty! I'm always grabbing them when I'm at the store for quick on the go drink options. Perfect for when you don't have time to stop at a Starbucks or don't have one near you!
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
These drinks are very good ans taste exactly like they would if you had bought it from starbucks. They really help me get through my day and in the summer they taste even better after they are in the freezer for awhile!
Jessica S.
These are delicious, perfect additions to a light lunch. Thick and creamy, not as good as the actual frappiccinos in store but close enough. A little expensive but affordable when you take into account the money you save when you buy in store vs grocery store.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COFFEE!!!! so convenient to be in a glass bottle, i can drink it throughout the day! when its on sale, i buy a lot!! all flavors are delicious! could be a bit pricey, but worth the once in a while splurge! would definitely recommend!!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
As someone who isn't big on coffee, these are awesome! They're quick and easy to take with you in the morning. They are very sweet, which I like, so that is something to consider depending on how you like your coffee!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
My son loves these things. I'm not a big fan of them but he sure likes them. I think they are too high $3.00 a bottle! Nope I can go get the real thing for $5.00 and it's so much better
Jamie S.
Waddell, AZ
Delicious! I consider these a special treat for myself every morning! I drink them pretty fast because they are so good, especially when really cold. The vanilla are my favorite! I wish my local store stocked their shelves better, I hate having to go without!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?