Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love these drinks so much. They are like a sweet tooth pleaser! It is not overwhelming sweet it just just the stop I love these.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Riverside, CA

I love these. One of my favorite treats l. I don't really drink them for caffeine though. They don't have much, mostly just sugar.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH

I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Martha M.
Martha M.

This is my absolute favorite! I always by these pacts when I go to costco. It's definitely something to have in your refrigerator!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

These are good but give me horrible stomachaches and aren't good for you at all. They are wayyy too sweet and not worth the money.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY

Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
Karina L.
Karina L.
Riverside, CA

I love starbucks! & these are so good! Love that I can buy these anywhere pretty much and how it also comes in different flavors!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Newport News, VA

One of my favorite drinks for an early morning grab and go to work! Taste is always Just the right amount of coffee to sweetness!
Elizabeth  R.
Elizabeth R.
Atlanta, GA

Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Jai G.
Jai G.

Bought some of these on sale recently. I like the s'mores and mocha flavor but it just seemed a bit too light. Not enough caffine
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now