BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
I love these. I use have them everyday, it's apart of my morning routine. I pour them into a ice tray and put them in the freezer. Then in the morning I put them in a glass of milk. It tastes great and makes the coffee itself last much longer than it normally would.
Elizabeth T.
Kingston, MA
I have to say I love how it tastes but i feel like its not enough. I still need my coffee for my caffeine. But i do get these once in a blue moon just to have a nice cold drink. I just wont ever replace it instead of my coffee.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
I buy this at BJ's and wait for them to have a coupon. It is best when cold. It kind of tastes weird hot. But, once you have Starbucks, it is hard to drink anything else.
Brittany N.
Let's just say, I'm obsessed with these! I love mocha frappucciono's from Starbucks and this product is so convinent! Especially being a college student, it is so easy just to grab a glass and go to class which saves me so much time! The price is very reasonable also!
Grace E.
I absolutely love these. They give me the extra energy I need. People who want that strong coffee taste will be disappointed, but I don't mind that they aren't bitter. The only downside I see is that they are a little pricey.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
My mouth is watering as i am writing this review. i am about to go to buy a pack of these! starbucks mocha frappuccino is my FAVORITE!!! i love that its in a glass bottle, so much healthier! repeat customer for this product! would definitely recommend to everyone
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Great and convenient and the best part is that you can get these at the grocery store and at quick stop stations on the road when you don't have access to a real starbucks. Also great for camping!!! Especially over the summer.
Hannah F.
Salem, OR
These are my favorite go to coffee drink, for mornings when there's no time to stop for coffee. They taste great! I love the mocha chocolate taste. Easy to pack in lunches also for afternoon pick me up!! Just right combo of flavor and taste of Starbucks coffee.
Dawn B.
Spanaway, WA
These are perfect grab and go sized coffees....i put mine in freezer in morning....then jump in shower, do my make up, hair, get dressed....then i grab my iced coffee and out the door i go....saves me money at a coffee stand. The flavors are awesome too.....wish they would make a pumpkin spice around holiday time.
ruth f.
Las Vegas, NV
I just love these. Whenever I go food shopping I buy at least 3 four packs and keep them in the frig for a quick drink with lunch or mid afternoon drink. They satisfy my sweet tooth and my coffee crave. I am hooked on these.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?