BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kirsten T.
Yummy! This are my fuel on mornings as I head to school to conquer fourth graders and their learning! My students even ask "Where is your Starbucks?" if I don't have one that day! They taste delicious and are sooooo yummy! I love cold coffee. Would definitely recommend!
Annalisa O.
I live for this drink, it's delicious. I've tried it more than once and I continue to tell how amazing it is. When you take your first sip theres a burst of flavor. The packaging is pretty and everyone thinks so. I would recommend this drink. TRY IT!
Daniella S.
Charleston
I am obsessed with these! I blame one of my middle school friends for introducing me to this drink while we were screwing around at the mall. Ever since then, I've had them in my house, and I can grab one whenever I need a small kick, or I want liquid that isn't water (it's not healthy, I know).
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
I love these if I don't have time to make my own or wait in line and have a barista make me a drink. usually I pick these up at a gas station in singles and the grocery store in packs. they have a great price tag when bought in bulk, and they last a long time unopened (even though they never get close to the expiration date in my fridge).
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
The mocha, in my opinion is the best flavor of its kind. I think the mocha flavor weeds out some of the sweetness and tends to taste like a more, real coffee to me. They come in convenient four packs and are great for car rides because they seem to be at every stop.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
There's not enough words to describe how amazing this coffee is. I absolutely love everything about it. It's so smooth and doesn't give you the god awful coffee after taste. I'm addicted to it and buy this literally almost everyday. I just can't get enough of it
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these Starbucks coffee especially when they are cold. They are smooth and refreshing, you can actually taste the strength of the coffee in keep sip. Starbucks do not skip on quality and for this I will always buy them and recommend them to my friends.
Veronica P.
These are so good and mocha is the best flavor. Perfect size and really quenched my thirst during this summer heat. Very affordable and you can find them at any grocery store. Perfect! Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
I love these drinks!!! You can get a pack of 4 for less than $5 (the average price for a tall-grande drink at an actual Starbucks location. They come in other flavors as well but mocha is very tasty and a great way to start your day off right! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee!!
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA
I love how true to the mocha flavor this product really is. Thank you Starbucks for making this easy, on the go for us mocha/coffee lovers. I like to buy the 4 pack so it'll last me a couple of days and I can take it with me on the go. Sometimes it beats going into an actual Starbucks.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?