Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Yuri g.
Yuri g.

Every morning on my way to run errands I buy me one and it helps me stay awake and alert. oh it tastes so goooooood yum now I need one. good morning
Haley S.
Haley S.

These are the perfect pick me up! They have an amazing taste with the added convenience of being best served cold meaning, you can take it anywhere!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, Ky

These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
Ciara  W.
Ciara W.
McDonough , Ga

Really great on the go drink! In love all the other flavors as well! Like how you can purchase a whole pack at a local grocery store for your home.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Jenison, MI

Soooooooo good it is unbelievable. I truly love these and taking them to school in the morning is great! One of my favorite coffee drinks ever!!!!!
christine w.
christine w.
Ozark, AR

Its deffently good wakes u up esp when u didn't sleep well that night great tasteing too would recommend it to everyone who loves a cold coffee drink
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME

I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
limor h.
limor h.
kings point, ny

Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
Ivette F.
Ivette F.

I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

Yummy my favorite morning drink! I place mine in the freezer for 15 mins and then drink it. It tastes great the chocolate and coffee mix is great!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now