Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Anni C.
Anni C.

I would like to try these. But I don't know if they are to drink like normal coffee or you have to prepare them or something like that?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
New Albany, OH

These drinks are so delicious! I usually drink mine chilled for a cool refreshing treat. They are also great blended with ice as well!
ELEODORA P.
ELEODORA P.

This is a perfect to go drink if you are going to the beach. just put it in the couler. and then have it when the sun is beaming hard
Sara C.
Sara C.
Sacramento, CA

Great for on the go if you want a cold coffee whitch i prefer sometimes. Its a great taste and awesome you can get any where really.
marissa f.
marissa f.
Bristolville, OH

I love every single thing from Starbucks and it's even better when you can buy a 4 pack. It's sooo good I drink one almost everyday.
LaKeda D.
LaKeda D.

Rich, smooth, creamy goodness! These are my favorite cold coffee beverages. They taste amazing and they're found at my local grocer!
maria A.
maria A.
Newport News, VA

It taste soooo good and refreshing! It's the only cold coffee I drink, absolute my favorite! My co workers try it and they love it.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love these drinks so much. They are like a sweet tooth pleaser! It is not overwhelming sweet it just just the stop I love these.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH

I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Riverside, CA

I love these. One of my favorite treats l. I don't really drink them for caffeine though. They don't have much, mostly just sugar.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now