Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

While these are high in calories and sugar, they will surely do the job of picking you up when you haven't slept enough or are just tired in your day. Not to mention, they're yummy!
Shanice C.
Shanice C.

This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI

Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Corie K.
Corie K.
nanaimo, British Columbia

I drink these a few times a week. Amazing flavors and i don't feel like i have hit a wall after i drink them like some coffees make you feel. Great taste definitely will buy more!
Juani M.
Juani M.

Pues me encantaria probarlo! Porque a mi el café me gusta muchísimo y ya que el capuchino me encanta y por aquí se ve que es el favorito de muchos!
Pues hay que probarlo si o sí !
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV

I can never say anything bad about these man there so good taste just like getting one in from starbucks !! I love these so much Noone understands lol. So creamy and nice tasting!
Lily W.
Lily W.

I enjoy the Mocha and the Regular Coffee flavor Frappuccinos, the vanilla one is a tad too sweet for my liking. I like to stock up on the four pack when they go on sale at Target.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.

Absolutely perfect!
This is by far my favorite quick to grab drink in the morning. It gives me the get up and go I need to start my day and it keeps me going for hours following!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

They are surely a favorite of mine. They are perfect, and great to grab and go. I personally love to put them in the refrigerator for a little while, to get that chilled effect.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj

This is delicious - it's almost dangerous. It's the best iced coffee in a jar I have ever had. Worth trying but I must warn you - your going to crave it once you have tried it.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now