Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Starbucks coffee are great! The smell, the flavours... So many combinations and you can drink them with almost anything!
Heather F.
Heather F.
These mocha frappuccino drinks are just the thing you need in the morning or in the middle of the day. Love the taste!!!
Amber R.
Amber R.
My husband absolutely loved these. Every time I go to the store and ask him if he wants anything special.. it's these!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA
My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I cant go a day with out this. I keep my fridge stocked!! It is amazing. It is not the most strongest but really sweet.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Silverdale, WA
Love these! Great chocolate coffee drink that's super cheap and you can keep in your fridge vs. going to a coffee shop!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
These are soooo delicious! I could have one everyday if I could. If only they didn't feel like they were bad for you!!
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring , MD
This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
SO good, but the many calories makes this a sometimes treat. It's so creamy and delicious, I'd recommend it to anyone!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?