BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Zakkiyya G.
These are the best store bougjt cold coffees there are. The flavor is savoring and they give an instabt ebergy boost! They taste just like starbucks lattes. They are not that expensive and they help you save alot of money throughout the week. Instead of buying coffee you can judt grab it out your fridge!
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I'm currently addicted to these things! I usually have one in the morning when it's just too hot out for regular coffee and as a BIG chocoholic the mocha is my favorite type. I try to stock up when they're on sale for home but it's nice to be able to just grab one from the drugstore when I'm out and about. I used to think that Starbucks coffee tasted burnt but this doesn't.
Jenna L.
These are so good! They taste great especially when they are ice cold. I love putting them over ice in my Starbucks reusable coffee mug. Convenient that you can buy in bulk and just grab on the go from the fridge. They definitely provide that extra boost like a cup of coffee would. Usually buy in shop rite. Would definitely recommend. Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Amere G.
I love my Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz I always grab mine at COSTCO. It taste so good when consumed Freezing Cold or better yet my very favorite was to throw em' in the blender with some ice and VIOLA!!! Instant Mocha Frappe Shake! I only give it 4 STAR because it's too sweet for my liking. If you don't like too sweet like my self, I do recommend to Add some ice and You're all Set.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love to pick these up at the stores when i need some coffee. They taste really good, are sweet, and there is a decent amount for the price. My favorite flavor is actually Vanilla. I wish they would sell these ina  big cup in the actual Starbucks stores I love these so much!
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I absolutely love the taste of this drink, however if you read on the label, you'll find that a regular energy drink such as the Monster ones are healthier than drinking this. If they could make the drink healthier, then I think they would sell a lot better. I know I would purchase them more often if they were healthier.
Anne T.
These can be kind of pricey, but if you want good-tasting coffee at home and you're tired of coffee you make on your own, this is a wonderful go-to. It tastes great, and it's easy to grab and go. The only real drawback is that it is pretty sugary, but overall, it's still a great product.
Luisa B.
Siloam Springs, AR
Let's just start here I can't say enough I'm obsessed for starters. I go to Starbuck Alost everyday and when I don't ri just go on a monthly shopping trip to Sam's club and get them in bulk. I love them the are expensive for a drink but there just so good. Am I right?
I Starbucks and I probably always will.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
So delicious and milky I love them so much I highly recommend them! They also very affordable and I definitely will be repurchasing the big lot ! I think maybe they could add more flavors but overall satisfied I buy these at Walmart
Adrie M.
These are probably my least favorite of all Starbucks products and my least favorite flavor of these period. It tastes kinda weird and leaves a nasty after taste! Maybe the coffee is too strong for my liking or something! It's weird.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?