Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Karina L.
Karina L.
Riverside, CA

I love starbucks! & these are so good! Love that I can buy these anywhere pretty much and how it also comes in different flavors!
Jai G.
Jai G.

Bought some of these on sale recently. I like the s'mores and mocha flavor but it just seemed a bit too light. Not enough caffine
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL

I love Starbucks this is so good I'm obsessed with this coffe it's so delicious also it's smells amazing and the price is cheap.
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO

This is good and all but I really prefer something that actually tastes like coffee. These taste more like chocolate milk to me.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Elkhart, IN

I love Starbucks. Mocha is my favorite. Having it convenient is great for on the go or a pick me up if Starbucks isn't close by.
Paige C.
Paige C.
WILSON, NC

I love taking these to work or the beach with me. I like that they are not overly caffienated either. Come in a variety of sizes
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Love these for on-the-go meals! These taste so good and not too much caffeine in them that you're wired for the rest of the day!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Plano, TX

I love these! Perfect for on-the-go and #backyardbash! No need to run to the local Starbucks when you have these in the cooler!
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT

I love stopping into the gas station before work and grabbing one of these Frapuccino's. There quick, cold, and taste amazing.
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA

I love these. I used to hate the taste so I only drank the vanilla ones but I went back and tried it again and it was amazing.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now