BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Sue L.
Falkville , Al
I absolutely love this coffee! It's divine:) I buy these for my daughter who's in college! She hates hot coffee but loves these and Starbucks is our favorite in cold coffee! They have a new flavor Mocha Coconut, and it's amazing!!!!!!
Jazzy R.
Mochas are my favorite! A great way to have them is by partially freezing them so they get slushing and just shake and you have a frappuccino like at the store! #backyardbash #heat #summer #wakeup
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
Omg! I love these my boyfriend buys me these all the time cause he already knows.. idk i buy them alot their just so damn good i like that they don't taste alot like coffe it has a good taste like u would like to drink that again
Christine D.
New York , NY
Yes these are expensive but sometimes they are great to have in the house or on the go. I love the taste!!! No it's not quite like an actual frappuchino but still tasty. I even throw mine in the freezer for a little to get "colder"
Rebekah B.
I love iced coffees and the mocha drink is so delicious. I like to drink these mid day as an energy booster. They taste great but sometimes I get a funny after taste- hence the 4 stars instead of 5
spike l.
sunrise, FL
I buy this at BJ's and wait for them to have a coupon. It is best when cold. It kind of tastes weird hot. But, once you have Starbucks, it is hard to drink anything else.
Alexis R.
I love these Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks! They are very tasty and great to grab when you're in a hurry. They come in different flavors and will keep you up.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
I love these. I use have them everyday, it's apart of my morning routine. I pour them into a ice tray and put them in the freezer. Then in the morning I put them in a glass of milk. It tastes great and makes the coffee itself last much longer than it normally would.
Imani T.
Apopka, FL
I love these so much. I've actually never tried a drink from the actual Starbucks store, but these make me want to try the mocha frapp! They are so energizing and yummy. Good for those who are just starting to drink coffee, because they have more of a chocolate-y taste.
Elizabeth T.
Kingston, MA
I have to say I love how it tastes but i feel like its not enough. I still need my coffee for my caffeine. But i do get these once in a blue moon just to have a nice cold drink. I just wont ever replace it instead of my coffee.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?