Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Meghan L.
Meghan L.

Absolutely perfect!
This is by far my favorite quick to grab drink in the morning. It gives me the get up and go I need to start my day and it keeps me going for hours following!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

They are surely a favorite of mine. They are perfect, and great to grab and go. I personally love to put them in the refrigerator for a little while, to get that chilled effect.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj

This is delicious - it's almost dangerous. It's the best iced coffee in a jar I have ever had. Worth trying but I must warn you - your going to crave it once you have tried it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX

These are delicious when you can't afford fresh Starbucks everyday. Just pop them in the fridge and take one to go. They are delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness and coffee.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lebanon, OH

I am in heaven drinking this coffee drink it almost everyday priced ok but could be a little cheaper flavor is as good as going to Starbucks but not quite will buy it again.
Erica S.
Erica S.

My weakness! The price is a bit much for such a small package that is gone within 2 days in my house but it tastes exactly like the mocha drinks I get in their coffee shops.
Vonny D.
Vonny D.

I absolutely adore this coffee drink. it is by far the most delicious coffee drink I have ever drank. I buy an individual almost every time I check out at the grocery store.
Mason S.
Mason S.

First of all, no matter what it is, Starbucks beats all coffee brands and companies! These that you can find at the gas station are just as good as from the Starbucks Store!
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA

I absolutely love this coffee it's so convenient and delicious. When I'm on my way to class I grab one to go along with some fruit or a bagel and that's how I start my day.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY

THEY ARE AMAZING i just love them and i can't live without them. They give enough caffeine to last me the day. It has a great flavor and cute packaging. I ALWAYS BUY THEM!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now