Add a Photo

Photos (18)
leslie r.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL

Such a great beverage I'm already obsessed to say the least with Starbucks so a handy easy to toss in the cooler beverage and take to the beach is heaven !! And they are so yummy!!!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Absolutely love Starbucks moch frappuchino bottled coffee drinks. They quench my thirst on hot days and give me a boost of energy. I only wish they weren't as expensive as they are!
Francine M.
Francine M.
New Orleans, LA

Is the best coffee I ready love these!!!
The flavor is the same the Starbucks store!! When do you no have time to go in the coffee shop is a good option you drink this in your house
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

Delicious, sweet, and not too overpoweringly coffee flavored. I like my coffee to taste like milk and sugar with a little bit of coffee and a lot of caffeine so this does the trick!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

While these are high in calories and sugar, they will surely do the job of picking you up when you haven't slept enough or are just tired in your day. Not to mention, they're yummy!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI

Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Corie K.
Corie K.
nanaimo, British Columbia

I drink these a few times a week. Amazing flavors and i don't feel like i have hit a wall after i drink them like some coffees make you feel. Great taste definitely will buy more!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV

I can never say anything bad about these man there so good taste just like getting one in from starbucks !! I love these so much Noone understands lol. So creamy and nice tasting!
Lily W.
Lily W.

I enjoy the Mocha and the Regular Coffee flavor Frappuccinos, the vanilla one is a tad too sweet for my liking. I like to stock up on the four pack when they go on sale at Target.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.

Absolutely perfect!
This is by far my favorite quick to grab drink in the morning. It gives me the get up and go I need to start my day and it keeps me going for hours following!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now