BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing !! I always pick one up when I am out and about on the go. It not only has a great taste but it gives me the pick me up I need to get through the rest of my day. I definitely will buy again and again .
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
Foodie Expert
These are so so delicious! I do think they are a little pricey for how much drink you get, but that could just be me being frugal. Out of all the flavors I always go back to the mocha one! It’s nice and chocolatey!
Evelyn W.
Foodie Expert
These are so convenient and delicious! You can find them at most gas stations and grocery stores. They aren’t super expensive compared to other coffee drinks or energy drinks so definitely worth it.
Erika R.
Stockton, CA
I love all of Starbucks, it’s bomb dot com. I always go to starbucks, to me Mocha tastes dark and sweet, but mostly sweet. I usually drink coffee hot but cold/iced coffee to me is also really good! I recommend it to friends and family.
April S.
Asheboro, NC
Foodie Expert
These are tasty, refreshing drinks. They are more expensive compared to other coffee beverages and are rarely on sale. I wish they were cheaper and a larger size because I drink it quickly.
Juliana N.
Foodie Expert
I am IN LOVE with this mocha frappe. I started drinking coffee again about two months ago and this is the only one i drink. Great price for amount of product& of course it tasted great!!
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Perfect for that afternoon slump and helps give the extra zing I need to make it through my day. Love the taste. Not too sweet. A little pricey but it's a great occasional treat
Shelby B.
Pearland, TX
Foodie Expert
These are the best on the go iced coffee drinks I have ever tried. Would recommend buying them in bulk because they can be expensive buying a few here and there.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
I always wanted to try Starbucks coffee (There is one located on the other side of town where I live but I never go) and I did for the first time last week. I only drink frappe's at Mcdonalds. This is probably one of my favorites as of now. This flavor is so DELICIOUS!! I don't drink regular coffee but I like these chilled drinks. I grab one of these whenever I have a taste for coffee and I like it way better than the Caramel flavor drink
Larry R.
STARBUCKS FRAPS ARE NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUS. WE BUY VANILLA AND REG AND ADD VANILLA SYRUP TO THEM IF WE NEED TO. THE BEST WAY IS IN A COLD GLASS CUP FROM THE FREEZER IT CRUSHED ICE FROM KUM N GO DOWN THE STREET. THESE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR COLD COFFEE AND SOMETIMES REG FLAVOR WITH HAZELNUT SYRUP ROCKS TO.BUT NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY STARBUCK 1 AT B BH

THANKS FOR CHECKING THESE OUT!!!!!!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?