BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
I love these so much. I keep them in my mini fridge and I'm addicted. I actually know a recipe to make them at home if anyone is interest.

10 cups of coffee
1/2 a cup of sugar
1/2 a cup of brown sugar
1/2 a cup of vanilla creamer

However, I'm too lazy, so I still buy the real deal.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love chilled coffee, and these bad boys totally hit the spot! I love being able to purchase them and put them in the fridge. I don't have to run to Starbucks when I have it right in my fridge! They are tasty and definitely worth the money :)
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
I tried this it taste nothing like what I can get at Starbucks. When i drink this it kind of smells and i felt as if i was drinking something that is old. It aslo has white pieces floting in it and i can not taste the mocha what so ever.
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
Omg best coffee ever ! I love the mocha flavor and you can literally buy it anywhere from the gas station to bj's. I love buying it at bj's cause it comes in a bigger pack and there not that expensive .
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
These taste delicious! The Mocha is my favorite but they are all great. It doesn't have a strong coffee taste and has more of a milk consistency. Super awesome to have in the fridge to grab on the go.
Maria A.
The mocha tastes ok....I love the French Vanilla and cookies and cream frankly. I've even tried the newest one that I can't remember the name but it starts with a t. Mocha is alright in my opinion
Kaelon H.
Madison, MS
Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
Amanda G.
These are delicious when you can't afford fresh Starbucks everyday. Just pop them in the fridge and take one to go. They are delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness and coffee.
Nicole B.
This drink can be a bit too sweet sometimes, and it doesn't really have a Mocha flavor. The aftertaste is a bit on the chemical side. It tastes much better from an actual Starbucks as opposed to the bottled drink.
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Both my husband and I love these. We always have them on hand for when we are craving a coffee treat, but don't feel like going out to get one. Sometimes I will blend it with ice or frozen coffee ice cubes for a refreshing icy beverage!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?