BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Nicole B.
This drink can be a bit too sweet sometimes, and it doesn't really have a Mocha flavor. The aftertaste is a bit on the chemical side. It tastes much better from an actual Starbucks as opposed to the bottled drink.
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Both my husband and I love these. We always have them on hand for when we are craving a coffee treat, but don't feel like going out to get one. Sometimes I will blend it with ice or frozen coffee ice cubes for a refreshing icy beverage!
Amanda G.
These are delicious when you can't afford fresh Starbucks everyday. Just pop them in the fridge and take one to go. They are delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness and coffee.
Amberly Z.
Waterford, WI
Love this stuff! If I don't have time to stop at Starbucks this is my first go to! I love the Mocha and Vamilla. But I think all the flavors are good. It's sweet but not too sweet. If you're looking for less sweet and more caffeine I recommend the Starbucks double shots in a can.
Maria M.
The mocha tastes ok....I love the French Vanilla and cookies and cream frankly. I've even tried the newest one that I can't remember the name but it starts with a t. Mocha is alright in my opinion
Kaelon H.
Madison, MS
Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
Julia S.
These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
These taste delicious! The Mocha is my favorite but they are all great. It doesn't have a strong coffee taste and has more of a milk consistency. Super awesome to have in the fridge to grab on the go.
Christine D.
Yes these are expensive but sometimes they are great to have in the house or on the go. I love the taste!!! No it's not quite like an actual frappuchino but still tasty. I even throw mine in the freezer for a little to get "colder"
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?