Add a Photo

Photos (20)
marissa f.
marissa f.
Bristolville, OH

I love every single thing from Starbucks and it's even better when you can buy a 4 pack. It's sooo good I drink one almost everyday.
LaKeda D.
LaKeda D.

Rich, smooth, creamy goodness! These are my favorite cold coffee beverages. They taste amazing and they're found at my local grocer!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Sacramento, CA

Great for on the go if you want a cold coffee whitch i prefer sometimes. Its a great taste and awesome you can get any where really.
maria A.
maria A.
Newport News, VA

It taste soooo good and refreshing! It's the only cold coffee I drink, absolute my favorite! My co workers try it and they love it.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Riverside, CA

I love these. One of my favorite treats l. I don't really drink them for caffeine though. They don't have much, mostly just sugar.
Martha M.
Martha M.

This is my absolute favorite! I always by these pacts when I go to costco. It's definitely something to have in your refrigerator!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love these drinks so much. They are like a sweet tooth pleaser! It is not overwhelming sweet it just just the stop I love these.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH

I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

These are good but give me horrible stomachaches and aren't good for you at all. They are wayyy too sweet and not worth the money.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Newport News, VA

One of my favorite drinks for an early morning grab and go to work! Taste is always Just the right amount of coffee to sweetness!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?