Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI

These are delicious! They are best when cold... But I'd still drink it if it wasn't! Perfect for when you're on the go and want a nice caffeinated beverage!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Bristolville, OH

These are one of my favorite Starbucks drink and the best part is you don't even have to find a Starbucks to buy one since they are at gas stations and such
Zee S.
Zee S.

These are perfect for on the go times when you need a coffee fix ! They taste just like they were freshly brewed from the store every time you pop one open.
Morgyn L.
Morgyn L.
Greenville, SC

Love these so much! Been buying them for around 3 years now and can't seem to stop . I like these over any other premade coffees you can find at the store
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Great simple taste for a Starbucks pick me up. I find them a bit more chocolate milk than coffee, but still tastes okay. Wish they would do these in soy!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA

A quick starbucks fix. I love these drinks when I'm on the go and when I don't have time to stop at sbux. Very yummy. Love their vanilla frappuccino too.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI

Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA

These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.

I love frappuccinos. I live about an hour from the nearest Starbucks so having these at the grocery store and gas station is perfect to fix the craving
Ananda R.
Ananda R.

Love these. They taste really good. They obviously cannot beat the real deal of going to Starbucks and getting a drink fresly made but its pretty good.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now