Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Teressa P.
Teressa P.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these! I love being able to bye the pack take it to school and sharing it with my friends. It tastes great not to mention how it gibes me a boost in the morning.
Christina E.
Christina E.

When I'm craving more caffiene this is the perfect choice. Mocha is my favorite and most stores have it and the vending machine at my job carries it so that's a plus.
Patrick O.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT

Great to grab on the go, sweeter than a normal cup of coffee but still very refreshing. Only downside is they cost about $1 per bottle and they are very small bottles
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell , Mi

These Frappuccino drinks are awesome. Great flavors and served chilled or frozen with whipped topping mmmmm. Delicious. Reasonably priced and found at many locations.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA

Starbucks coffee drinks are some of my favorites! They're always tasty, convenient & priced ok. I like to buy them at BJs in wholesale so you get more for your money!
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH

These can tend to be a bit pricey but whenever I want to treat myself I'll pick up some of these. Just as good as getting a Starbucks drink in the actual coffee shop!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Love love love Starbucks Mocha Coffee Drinks! I keep them in my refrigerator at all times, in case I need a midnight pick me up after the local Starbucks has closed.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY

My all time favorite cold coffee beverage ever , I drink at least 3 a day , so I guess you could say I'm addicted to these delish delightful coffee beverage . yum yum
Angella B.
Angella B.

These are perfect for when you are on the go and don't have time to make a pot of coffee. It's also good just because it tastes like a really good mocha iced coffee!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Mikado, MI

Because I live a million miles away from a Starbucks, these are my goto snack of choice when I need a Starbucks fix. all the flavors are great but Mocha is the best.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now