Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (19)
Paige V.
Paige V.

I really didn't like these, they are painfully sweet. They also kinda taste like yoohoo rather than coffee. The caffeine also didn't help much
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL

I love these. All time favorites. So yummy and it works well every time. i like to buy them in bulk and keep them at work so spend less money.
Leandrea H.
Leandrea H.

Addicted to these. You can never drink just one. Buy 2 packs bc they go fast. mocha adds a twist of chocolaty fun! flavorful, rich and creamy!
Rita A.
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA

Extremely delicious, classic Starbucks drink, but high in calories. I prefer their prepackaged espresso drinks because of the lower calories.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

This drink tastes so good especially cold it just wakes you up, and its easy to grab when on the go. Its usually gone in no time in my house.
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.

Best alternative to the shop version with in home convenience. Flavor is tasty as well as other flavor profiles to include Vanilla and Carmel
Merry G.
Merry G.
Pullman, MI

This coffee drink goes down so smooth. It tastes delicious and has just the right amount of caffeine. I love the rich coffee flavor as well.
Karrie P.
Karrie P.

I love this so much! It tastes so much better than the actual Starbucks itself!! It's very affordable and I would most definitely buy again!
Kristine s.
Kristine s.

I love Starbucks Frapps. Every flavor is great. I just wish these we higher bottles because I can drink it in 5 seconds. So sweet and yummy!
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
South Bend, IN

These things are my everything i love to just grab and go when i don't have time to make coffee i always have them in my fringe at home!!!!!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now