BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dorothea B.
Foodie Expert
I like Starbucks coffee and I love the Mocha flavor. I am not thrilled that every time I open one those the lid has a weird number of dots on it I’m guessing it’s from the mocha but it’s still unpleasant
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
My husband and I both love Starbucks coffee Frappuccino Mocha drinks I love the smores and he likes the Mocha. The smores only seems to come out seasonally during the summer I wish they had it all year round. I love the sweet mix in with the coffee I would recommend it to others.
Xochitl R.
Chino
Foodie Expert
 Starbucks Frappucino Mocha Coffee are very delicious and very rich in flavor.  They work very well on those day that I'm feeling a little tired.  I have bought this product in varies occasions and it does not disappoint.  The packaging is very nice and love the glass bottle packaging. I don't really like the price range but would recommend and re purchase again.
louann c.
These are so good!! They taste amazinggggg i love them theyre so sweet and affordable and you dont have to wait in line at actual starbucks just run to the store and pick these up lol
Elaina V.
My husband loves these for their convenience, especially while traveling and no local coffee shops nearby. The mocha is the only flavor he will drink. He tells me the blend is pretty good, nice and rich and chocolatey. And doesn't have that burnt taste the roast can sometimes have. The largest detergent is the price. It's no bueno.
Aubrey K.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect iced coffee for busy, on-the-go mornings. The flavor is nice and refreshing. I prefer the mocha over the other flavors offered. The only drawback is that it quickly becomes room temperature, and does not taste or smell good at that point. This product can often be found on sale at Target using the Cartwheel app.
Nicole H.
Pekin , IL
I buy these and take them to work with me every day. I don't have to hassle with making coffee or stopping to wait in line for coffee and possibly be late to work. Coffee in the morning is an absolute must for me. And these are absolutely delicious and give me the pick me up I need during the day!
Gina L.
Has a good flavor but always makes my stomach hurt a lot right after. Maybe it would be better for people with a less sensitive stomach. But nevertheless a good taste
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Foodie Expert
I love all of the different flavors of these drinks. I used to purchase them at Sam's in a larger box for about $15-20. Definitely worth it to have on hand, especially when I stay the night with my boyfriend who isn't a coffee drinker. Perfect for road trips, taking to the office, you name it.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these drinks! I get one every time I go on the road! I love the way that they smell and tase! They are so delicious! They are a little pricier but they are totally worth it! I love them and drink them every chance I get
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?