BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Amanda B.
Love the flavor of these. Just like getting the real thing at starbicks. Once I open it and start drinkin it i can't put it down. I usually finish it in two drinks. The only down side is they can be a little pricey. But what do you expect, it's starbucks.
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR
When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Ornella A.
Starbucks is life honestly and to know that when you don't really have the time to go up and go to Starbucks and just go to your local store to get a taste of it is fantastic ♡ coffee lover 101
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL

I'm not a fan of starbucks frappuccino but this is really good. It is the best I can keep it in my wallet and take it wherever . It also has a very nice bottle that I can recycle and use it on another occasion !
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love the flavor of this drink. I would drink one every day if it weren't for the calories. I wish there was a lower sugar alternative from Starbucks, as this is absolutely delicious. If you like coffee you will definitely love this.
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
If you're willing to waste calories on something that is not worth wasting calories on, get you one of these. My advice is to pour over ice. Making it extra cold will help with the guilt.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Rosana M.
I'm sorry, but I write in Spanish.

No lo he probado pero como toda persona que vive fuera de algún país con un Starbucks, quiere hacerlo y más aún cuando puede ser enviado por Courier. I need this in my life
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
Omg best coffee ever ! I love the mocha flavor and you can literally buy it anywhere from the gas station to bj's. I love buying it at bj's cause it comes in a bigger pack and there not that expensive .
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
I tried this it taste nothing like what I can get at Starbucks. When i drink this it kind of smells and i felt as if i was drinking something that is old. It aslo has white pieces floting in it and i can not taste the mocha what so ever.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?