Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Jai G.
Jai G.
Bought some of these on sale recently. I like the s'mores and mocha flavor but it just seemed a bit too light. Not enough caffine
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love these for on-the-go meals! These taste so good and not too much caffeine in them that you're wired for the rest of the day!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love Starbucks this is so good I'm obsessed with this coffe it's so delicious also it's smells amazing and the price is cheap.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Elkhart, IN
I love Starbucks. Mocha is my favorite. Having it convenient is great for on the go or a pick me up if Starbucks isn't close by.
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Sept. 23, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This is good and all but I really prefer something that actually tastes like coffee. These taste more like chocolate milk to me.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Plano, TX
I love these! Perfect for on-the-go and #backyardbash! No need to run to the local Starbucks when you have these in the cooler!
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
I'm a cofffee lover! And I love this bottles, they are affordable, the flavor is great and you can find them in so many places
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these. I used to hate the taste so I only drank the vanilla ones but I went back and tried it again and it was amazing.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
These are good to satisfy your sugar craving and cold coffee craving, but if you need a caffeine fix you need to go elsewhere.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
My favorite coffee drink to drink in the mornings! It gives me a boost to wake up and has great source of protein and calcium.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?