Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lasalle, On

I love these for a quick fix on the go! Cheaper than buying an actual frap everyday. When I'm really craving a frozen treat I through it in the blender with ice
Erin G.
Erin G.

I LOVE starbucks coffee. It's the only brand that I drink. These frappichino drinks are my absolute favorite. I buy at least two cases a week! They're amazing!!
Mocha is not my personal favorite but I think am they other ones are delicious!! :)) I think the best ones are Carmel and s'mores. But I really like vanilla too
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL

Love those! They're awesome for on the go, absolutely delicious. It doesn't have that many calories, but I'll take two stars off because it is sweet as fffffff
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY

Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better.
David C.
David C.
Corvallis, OR

These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
diana g.
diana g.

This are perfect for the summertime. I have low blood pressure so I need a bit of artificial energy now and then. And this tastes great and gives me a boost.
Sandyy I.
Sandyy I.
Maspeth, NY

I love this drink, you can get on almost all store, its really good, creamy and delicious, you will fall in love with this drinks , and its no too expensive.
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO

Love this! It's what I love to grab when I can't get to a Starbucks or I just want a great cold coffee. The mocha flavor is great, doesn't taste artificial.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now