BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
If you're willing to waste calories on something that is not worth wasting calories on, get you one of these. My advice is to pour over ice. Making it extra cold will help with the guilt.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Rosana M.
I'm sorry, but I write in Spanish.

No lo he probado pero como toda persona que vive fuera de algún país con un Starbucks, quiere hacerlo y más aún cuando puede ser enviado por Courier. I need this in my life
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
Omg best coffee ever ! I love the mocha flavor and you can literally buy it anywhere from the gas station to bj's. I love buying it at bj's cause it comes in a bigger pack and there not that expensive .
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
I tried this it taste nothing like what I can get at Starbucks. When i drink this it kind of smells and i felt as if i was drinking something that is old. It aslo has white pieces floting in it and i can not taste the mocha what so ever.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love chilled coffee, and these bad boys totally hit the spot! I love being able to purchase them and put them in the fridge. I don't have to run to Starbucks when I have it right in my fridge! They are tasty and definitely worth the money :)
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
I love these so much. I keep them in my mini fridge and I'm addicted. I actually know a recipe to make them at home if anyone is interest.

10 cups of coffee
1/2 a cup of sugar
1/2 a cup of brown sugar
1/2 a cup of vanilla creamer

However, I'm too lazy, so I still buy the real deal.
Nicole B.
This drink can be a bit too sweet sometimes, and it doesn't really have a Mocha flavor. The aftertaste is a bit on the chemical side. It tastes much better from an actual Starbucks as opposed to the bottled drink.
Kaelon H.
Madison, MS
Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?