Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC

My son loves these things. I'm not a big fan of them but he sure likes them. I think they are too high $3.00 a bottle! Nope I can go get the real thing for $5.00 and it's so much better
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lawton, OK

These are a very good sweet tooth treat! Great for when your shopping your thirsty and have a sweet tooth at the same time. I'm very bad about grabbing them often. Yet they are so good.
Nakia N.
Nakia N.

I love drinking this coffee beverage it's so good and gives you that energy that you need it's a ok priced item 1$ cheaper would probably help but the flavored and tastes can't compare
Cherity H.
Cherity H.

These are good for on the go. I've really only had these on road trips when this was the only coffee option, they are definitely not my favorite and I don't drink them outside of that.
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA

I get these in bulk at Costco from time to time, i love them! you can drink them as is or freeze them and mix them into a different drink. they taste great, just be sure to shake well.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL

Love Coffee! Maybe one of my most favorite things ever. and so when I don't have time to go to starbucks, I can get it out of my fridge and get my day started with the pop of the lid .
joy c.
joy c.

The best way to get my Starbucks fix when I don't have enough time to go in the store. For sure drink it cold and it is delish! So convenient for on the go if you are a late riser too!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Erie, PA

These are amazing for when a Starbucks run isn't in the plans! You can buy them almost anywhere: even gas stations and they come in cute four packs because who wants to buy just one!
Hallie R.
Hallie R.
Olmsted Falls, OH

These were my go-to in college when heading off to class or work in the morning. They taste good and come as close as you can get to the real thing if you don't have time to do that!
Dejah M.
Dejah M.
Detroit, MI

I can't live with out coffee its must have. And Starbucks started it all for me I love there drinks their so good and help my energy . I feel so much happier when drinking my coffee
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now