Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY

THEY ARE AMAZING i just love them and i can't live without them. They give enough caffeine to last me the day. It has a great flavor and cute packaging. I ALWAYS BUY THEM!
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I love these! They're quick and to-go. They're very refreshing and give me the little pick-me-up I need throughout the day. I love the taste, and the packaging is so cute.
spike l.
spike l.
Sunrise, FL

I buy this at BJ's and wait for them to have a coupon. It is best when cold. It kind of tastes weird hot. But, once you have Starbucks, it is hard to drink anything else.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

I love these Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks! They are very tasty and great to grab when you're in a hurry. They come in different flavors and will keep you up.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

I love these !!! These are perfect when your running low on time and you have to get to work but still need your cup of java lol. The flavor is yummy and creamy tasting !
Khyati S.
Khyati S.

I have been drinking these for the longest time and I always end up going back to them. These taste great when they are cold and they don't taste too bitter or too sweet.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA

Absolutely love these drinks. All I do is put them in the fridge, and then I pour over ice. They always taste so good, and they're cheaper than regular Starbucks drinks.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA

The BEST coffee treat, but not enough caffeine and too high in calories to consume everyday. It ends up having so much sugar, that I feel almost sleepy after I drink it.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC

These taste amazing poured over ice or directly from fridge. I love the chocolate taste of mocha and the boost of energy it gives me. Warning these are highly addictive.
Teressa P.
Teressa P.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these! I love being able to bye the pack take it to school and sharing it with my friends. It tastes great not to mention how it gibes me a boost in the morning.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now