Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME

I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Utica, NY

Who doesn't love these?

Starbucks is amazing in any form. My favorite of these is the Intense Carmel! Going shopping tomorrow gunna be buying some!
christine w.
christine w.
Ozark, AR

Its deffently good wakes u up esp when u didn't sleep well that night great tasteing too would recommend it to everyone who loves a cold coffee drink
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

Yummy my favorite morning drink! I place mine in the freezer for 15 mins and then drink it. It tastes great the chocolate and coffee mix is great!
limor h.
limor h.
kings point, ny

Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
Ivette F.
Ivette F.

I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
Esraa M.
Esraa M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Loveee this I can't go a day without a Starbucks drink! I never get tired of them! It tastes amazing if you haven't tried it yet you need tooooo!
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA

I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Bohemia, NY

These drinks are the best if you don't feel like driving to start bucks then you can just take one from your fridge and they are so refreshing!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now