Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.

Best alternative to the shop version with in home convenience. Flavor is tasty as well as other flavor profiles to include Vanilla and Carmel
Katherine O.
Katherine O.

Sooooo tasty! I love buying the big pack that way when I cant get to the store I can still have a nice coffee fix at night or driving to work
Kristine s.
Kristine s.

I love Starbucks Frapps. Every flavor is great. I just wish these we higher bottles because I can drink it in 5 seconds. So sweet and yummy!
Karrie P.
Karrie P.

I love this so much! It tastes so much better than the actual Starbucks itself!! It's very affordable and I would most definitely buy again!
Merry G.
Merry G.
Pullman, MI

This coffee drink goes down so smooth. It tastes delicious and has just the right amount of caffeine. I love the rich coffee flavor as well.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Mansfield, OH

These are so good. Perfect for busy mornings and you need something to get going. I prefer chilled coffee on the go, and these are perfect.
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
South Bend, IN

These things are my everything i love to just grab and go when i don't have time to make coffee i always have them in my fringe at home!!!!!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
CARSON, CA

I love Starbucks canned Frappuccinos as they are delicious! The Mocha flavor is my favorite and is especially refreshing during the summer!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL

Oh my gosh - these are an oldie but goodie. i don't drink them often now because of the sugar but I do love them so much when I have them!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH

I love these things!! They taste so good and I get them all the time. I love coffee and the mocha and vanilla are my personal favorites!!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?