BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
courtney w.
Chesapeake, VA
Love love love this drink. Gives me the kick that i need to get throw the day
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Gotta say that i love this coffee and the taste is amazing and not expensive
Rana H.
These are my favorite and the only ones I drink from starbucks to be honest
Sydni B.
Aberdeen, WA
My favorite at home coffee drink to just take anywhere definitely recommend
Connie C.
I prefer buying this over purchasing a made in front of me Starbucks drink. While it is pricey, it is refreshing, not too sweet and delicious. I feel as though the Starbucks around me (New York City) does not make drinks nearly as well as the ones that are produced in little glass bottles as well. Very cute as well!
Darrel R.
Love this original flavor of Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink I like this drink for it's smooth sweet taste also love the creaminess it is cool and not filling you can enjoy the sweet creaminess anywhere you go in your home or away I would fully recommend this chocolately tasting coffee drink
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
I️ absolutely love Starbucks but I️ can not always stop by one. Fortunately I️ can get these at the cafe and the vending machines where I️ work. A sweet caffeine treat to get me through the day. Hope they come out with the peppermint one again this year
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
This is my favorite flavor when I comes to these also like the vanilla but the mocha by far was my favorite has a great taste you do have to shake it before you drink it the mocha kind of settles to the bottom and Starbucks drinks are kind of on the expensive side there are cheaper alternatives but I love this flavor.
Simi G.
For the most part, I love the taste of these. I think they're really great on the go. How ever, when not refrigerated, I feel like they taste too sweet. Also, they're definitely very overpriced for the small quantity.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My husband and I both love Starbucks coffee Frappuccino Mocha drinks I love the smores and he likes the Mocha. The smores only seems to come out seasonally during the summer I wish they had it all year round. I love the sweet mix in with the coffee I would recommend it to others.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?