Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Chana H.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA

I don't know of anyone who hasn't tried these!!! Seriously my favorite!!!!! Who can say no to starbucks. Plus, call me crazy, I like the glass, better than a can.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH

Since I don't have a Starbucks close to me, these are perfect when I am in the mood for something with vanilla in it. These are uber handy and sized just right!
Dave B.
Dave B.
Victoria Bc

Great coffee refresher. These are great when in a hurry and if you enjoy the taste of coffee. They are pretty sweet though and don't expect a bold coffee flavor
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lasalle, On

I love these for a quick fix on the go! Cheaper than buying an actual frap everyday. When I'm really craving a frozen treat I through it in the blender with ice
Erin G.
Erin G.

I LOVE starbucks coffee. It's the only brand that I drink. These frappichino drinks are my absolute favorite. I buy at least two cases a week! They're amazing!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Mocha is not my personal favorite but I think am they other ones are delicious!! :)) I think the best ones are Carmel and s'mores. But I really like vanilla too
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL

Love those! They're awesome for on the go, absolutely delicious. It doesn't have that many calories, but I'll take two stars off because it is sweet as fffffff
David C.
David C.
Corvallis, OR

These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY

Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now