BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Yasmin Z.
Love the mocha coffee Starbucks one well I mostly like the vanilla one but my mom usually buys this one and I'm use to it now not really a huge big fan but I'm just a big fan love the taste and I'm always drinking it
Michaela W.
Its just the right about of coffee that I need. They taste very different from the fraps you would buy from your barista though. Still -- so good! I have to limit myself on buying these.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
For any Starbucks lover, this is a staple. Great mocha coffee flavor and in all grocery stores! Grab these for at home or when you can't make it to your favorite store! Definitely a good choice for any coffee lover!
Ali D.
I love the Starbucks brand, and this particular mocha flavor is not to sweet or too bitter, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this cold drink on a hot summer day! Especially for the coffee lovers out there, but even if you aren't a fan of coffee, you will love this drink anyway!
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
These are even better than the vanilla ones. Both kinds are too sweet for me for like everyday, so I like to grab one when I'm in the Target line & am out, running errands. It feels like you're treating yourself!
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Wasn't in love with these as I thought I would be maybe I just need to try a different flavor! But I love the packaging and how much you get for the price! Over all I was satisfied but just didn't like the taste!
Amanda B.
Love the flavor of these. Just like getting the real thing at starbicks. Once I open it and start drinkin it i can't put it down. I usually finish it in two drinks. The only down side is they can be a little pricey. But what do you expect, it's starbucks.
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR
When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Ornella A.
Starbucks is life honestly and to know that when you don't really have the time to go up and go to Starbucks and just go to your local store to get a taste of it is fantastic ♡ coffee lover 101
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL

I'm not a fan of starbucks frappuccino but this is really good. It is the best I can keep it in my wallet and take it wherever . It also has a very nice bottle that I can recycle and use it on another occasion !
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?