BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
This is way too sweet for me, I also think it's pretty thick for an iced coffee drink. I can understand the appeal to some, and it has become a well known image and packaging but I would not recommend it to anyone I know.
Maria R.
Delicious bottle of java! I buy these mocha coffee drinks and keep them handy at home for those times I can't make it to Starbucks. These are great on the go and the flavor is so yummy!
Michaela W.
Its just the right about of coffee that I need. They taste very different from the fraps you would buy from your barista though. Still -- so good! I have to limit myself on buying these.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
For any Starbucks lover, this is a staple. Great mocha coffee flavor and in all grocery stores! Grab these for at home or when you can't make it to your favorite store! Definitely a good choice for any coffee lover!
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS
Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my regular shopping list.
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH
Coffee is a must have for this busy momma! I like to buy these packs of Starbucks coffee. I don't always like having to drive 20 minutes to the nearest Starbucks so these do the trick! Definitely need them sometimes!
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
These are so good! I don't feel like they're that powerful when compared to a cup of coffee. But they taste great and are perfect for those who don't necessarily enjoy a strong coffee taste. Plus they're sold almost everywhere, so they're easy to find!
Yasmin Z.
Love the mocha coffee Starbucks one well I mostly like the vanilla one but my mom usually buys this one and I'm use to it now not really a huge big fan but I'm just a big fan love the taste and I'm always drinking it
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA
Ever need a quick coffee drink in the morning? I know I do. I turn to these all the time. I am a college student and don't have time to spend making coffee, so this is my outlet. They are very good and very addicting
Ali D.
I love the Starbucks brand, and this particular mocha flavor is not to sweet or too bitter, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this cold drink on a hot summer day! Especially for the coffee lovers out there, but even if you aren't a fan of coffee, you will love this drink anyway!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?