Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
cassandra v.
cassandra v.

LoveLove the mocha blend, put those puppies in the fridge so you can crack one open right away, man thinking about this makes me want to go get one. Super tasty, and give me alil energy boost
Aynsley W.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE

I like these on occasion. They are pretty horrible for you, so I try not to have them often. This is one of the best cold coffees I've had though. Don't forget to shake well before drinking!!!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I enjoy these drinks during the fall/winter. I always stick the pack into the refrigerator and love to drink one when I come home from school. They're somewhat strong but sweet and delicious!
cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!
I also love how I can just go into a grocery store,gas station,etc and I can buy them. I don't have to drive an hour (our nearest Starbucks) to get a Starbucks drink.
Laila C.
Laila C.
Florencio Varela

Nada como comprar un cafe caliente en esas mañanas tan frescas en las que hay que ir a estudiar. Este es mi cafe preferido, i love it.
Ademas no hay nada como compartir este cafe con amigos!
Luis N.
Luis N.
Los Angeles, CA

This little guy is perfect when you're on the run and don't have time to stop at Starbucks. if I wouldn't know any better I would think I actually bought this at a Starbucks when I drink it.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL

By far the best tasting bottled coffee drink I've had in a while. Very sweet but not too bad for someone who likes the flavor of milk and coffee together. When chilled it tastes even better!
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL

To be honest I don't like these at all. I think their nasty and no they don't taste anything like a fresh cup of iced Starbucks coffee. I'll pass on these and wouldn't recommend them at all.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY

These are so tasty! I'm always grabbing them when I'm at the store for quick on the go drink options. Perfect for when you don't have time to stop at a Starbucks or don't have one near you!
Shaniqua S.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC

I love this coffee so much. if I'm
not going to Starbucks to get my coffee, I'm bringing my own. It's my little treat when I want something sweet and that boost when I need a little energy.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now