BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Lindsey B.
Carlsbad, NM
This is what I look forward to every weekend. I love it. Mixing together both my favorites, chocolate and coffee! What more can I ask for? O wait did I mention, I love cold coffee as well!
Seems this has it all. Yummy!
Nicolette M.
Lawrence, KS
I like this stuff! It's my go to if I can't get to Starbucks, I grab one of these! My only set back with these is it doesn't have the coffee shop taste that you get when you go into Starbucks but you can't expect to get that from something that is mass produced.
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Maria R.
Delicious bottle of java! I buy these mocha coffee drinks and keep them handy at home for those times I can't make it to Starbucks. These are great on the go and the flavor is so yummy!
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH
Coffee is a must have for this busy momma! I like to buy these packs of Starbucks coffee. I don't always like having to drive 20 minutes to the nearest Starbucks so these do the trick! Definitely need them sometimes!
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
These are so good! I don't feel like they're that powerful when compared to a cup of coffee. But they taste great and are perfect for those who don't necessarily enjoy a strong coffee taste. Plus they're sold almost everywhere, so they're easy to find!
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA
Ever need a quick coffee drink in the morning? I know I do. I turn to these all the time. I am a college student and don't have time to spend making coffee, so this is my outlet. They are very good and very addicting
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
For any Starbucks lover, this is a staple. Great mocha coffee flavor and in all grocery stores! Grab these for at home or when you can't make it to your favorite store! Definitely a good choice for any coffee lover!
Michaela W.
Its just the right about of coffee that I need. They taste very different from the fraps you would buy from your barista though. Still -- so good! I have to limit myself on buying these.
Yasmin Z.
Love the mocha coffee Starbucks one well I mostly like the vanilla one but my mom usually buys this one and I'm use to it now not really a huge big fan but I'm just a big fan love the taste and I'm always drinking it
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?