Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA

I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Esraa M.
Esraa M.
nc

Loveee this I can't go a day without a Starbucks drink! I never get tired of them! It tastes amazing if you haven't tried it yet you need tooooo!
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
A'sha R.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA

I have actually tried this before and i really did not like it. I don't know, that taste is just not the same as a fresh starbucks brewd coffee
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Bohemia, NY

These drinks are the best if you don't feel like driving to start bucks then you can just take one from your fridge and they are so refreshing!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH

So Good! Hearty coffee bean taste and always fresh! Really love this product for on the go. The glass bottles are easy open and can be reused!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL

I love these. All time favorites. So yummy and it works well every time. i like to buy them in bulk and keep them at work so spend less money.
Paige V.
Paige V.

I really didn't like these, they are painfully sweet. They also kinda taste like yoohoo rather than coffee. The caffeine also didn't help much
Leandrea H.
Leandrea H.

Addicted to these. You can never drink just one. Buy 2 packs bc they go fast. mocha adds a twist of chocolaty fun! flavorful, rich and creamy!
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

This drink tastes so good especially cold it just wakes you up, and its easy to grab when on the go. Its usually gone in no time in my house.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?