Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA

A quick starbucks fix. I love these drinks when I'm on the go and when I don't have time to stop at sbux. Very yummy. Love their vanilla frappuccino too.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Great simple taste for a Starbucks pick me up. I find them a bit more chocolate milk than coffee, but still tastes okay. Wish they would do these in soy!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA

These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI

Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.

I love frappuccinos. I live about an hour from the nearest Starbucks so having these at the grocery store and gas station is perfect to fix the craving
Dorine C.
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA

We have them in the house I usually go to Starbucks and get the green tea frappe but if I don't have money for it I'll just get the one from my fridge
Virginea J.
Virginea J.
Cordova, TN

Definitely my FAVEEE! I'm not really a morning person, so I never get up on time to make my morning coffee. With these I just grab one an go! PERFECT!
Monica T.
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA

I love love love this cold coffee, it wakes me up gives me energy, and I don't know what I do without probably go to Starbucks lol, I love Starbucks.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY

These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

These Frappuccinos are are delicious and great for an easy coffee beverage on the go! I chill mine in the fridge and grab it on my way out the door.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now