Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Florence N.
Florence N.
Fort Myers, FL

Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is my absolute favorite drink to bring to the beach. It is cold and refreshing. I bring a great book and sip on my Frappuccino. Everyone always comments that they wish they would have brought one with them to the beach. I love all my starbucks coffee drinks. They are absolutely delicious and takes care of my coffee urge while relaxing at the beach. I recommend to everyone who enjoys a good coffee!!!
Kate M.
Kate M.

I used to love these. And they are definitely still a bit of a guilty pleasure. What they are not is a frappuccino. What they are more like is a...adult chocolate milk. They are a good size and a nice flavor of chocolate and a touch of coffee. Too easy to drink. I think they are probably a love or hate thing but I really like them and definitely worth a guilty buy when you want a little hit of sweetness on the run.
Larry R.
Larry R.

STARBUCKS FRAPS ARE NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUS. WE BUY VANILLA AND REG AND ADD VANILLA SYRUP TO THEM IF WE NEED TO. THE BEST WAY IS IN A COLD GLASS CUP FROM THE FREEZER IT CRUSHED ICE FROM KUM N GO DOWN THE STREET. THESE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR COLD COFFEE AND SOMETIMES REG FLAVOR WITH HAZELNUT SYRUP ROCKS TO.BUT NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY STARBUCK 1 AT B BH

THANKS FOR CHECKING THESE OUT!!!!!!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beaumont, TX

As a huge coffee drinker I find that it's more cost effective to make my own. But when I can treat myself I go for the good stuff. I love Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks on the go for a delicious treat. My only issue, it is a little sweet. By the end of the glass my teeth wish it was diluted a bit. I want more coffee taste and less sugar. Overall it's delicious and I enjoy thoroughly.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Coconut Creek, FL

This is almost always in my fridge at work. During that midday slump, one if these go a long way. Another benefit is the cost -it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks for a quick fix!

However, I am concerned about the sugar levels as they are through the roof on this one so I have sought out a light version or I make my coffee myself (freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray).
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL

I'm currently addicted to these things! I usually have one in the morning when it's just too hot out for regular coffee and as a BIG chocoholic the mocha is my favorite type. I try to stock up when they're on sale for home but it's nice to be able to just grab one from the drugstore when I'm out and about. I used to think that Starbucks coffee tasted burnt but this doesn't.
Marie K.
Marie K.

I do like them but a lot of my friends find them too sweet. There are lots of flavors to satisfy any taste. Great on the go when you do not wanna stay in line at Starbucks. You can grab them in pacs at Cosco which will significantly save you some $$$ if you cannot live a day without this type of coffee drinks. I would not expect a huge boost of energy from these though!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY

Starbucks is hands down the BEST place to get any type of coffee drink. I personally drink coffee for the bitterness but I like it when it is sweet too. Thus, this is the best combination of sweet and bitter taste. It also is chocolatey because of the mocha. I would recommend this drink. The price isn't too expensive, especially compared with the drinks at Starbucks.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

I enjoy these very much when I can't get to a Starbucks. It's convenient for me when I want a quick already made iced coffee. I usually dress it up by pouring it into my Starbucks cup with ice, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and more syrup on top and out I go to work or school with it. I can find these at Walmart, Target, and most convenient and local grocery stores.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY

The Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino drinks are a summertime favorite for me. I often jokingly say I don't drink coffee I drink Starbucks. I say that because I really am not a coffee lover, but I love starbucks drinks. And these cold drinks really hit the spot in the hotter months. I really love this flavor in particular. Its like a grown up version of a chocolate milk.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now