BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
No N.
I love it ‚̧ all the flavors are amazing! Especially vanilla and s'mores ūüėć they might be kinda expensive but the taste is definitely out of this world. Good for on the go, and I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have time to make coffee early in the morning or to those who tend to wake up late.
Bru S.
Antioch, TN
Not everyone have time to go to their favorite coffee shop, of course it's STARBUCKS, every morning. Well problem is solve because you'll have a back of Frappuccino right in your fregirator or simply just next to your bed. I guarentee that the taste is just like you got it fresh at the shop.
Yami C.
I have these all the time! They're so yummy it saves time and money from you going to Starbucks every morning. I have tried others as well but those to me are not as sweet. They are really affordable saves you money each week. If you haven't tried these already I would really recommend them!
Ali D.
I love the Starbucks brand, and this particular mocha flavor is not to sweet or too bitter, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this cold drink on a hot summer day! Especially for the coffee lovers out there, but even if you aren't a fan of coffee, you will love this drink anyway!
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
I absolutely love these! These not only taste delicious, but are super convenient to have around when you don't have time for a Starbucks run! They tend to be around 4 of 5 dollars for one package of four, which is a great deal considering just one Starbucks drink can be over 5 dollars.
Dua S.
Yakima , WA
So so good, I love all the flavors they are such a good pick me up in the morning. Grab and go. They are Soo good and such a good price. I would love more flavors to come. It's very affordable and well worth it if you don't have time to go to Starbucks but at stores it's all good
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband is not a big hot coffee drinker, like myself. He does however love drinking Frappauccinos. I can always expect to find these in the fridge or his bag for work and for the price I do not mind. I even on the rare occasion will drink one or two because they taste so good.
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
Foodie Expert
I used to drink these a lot more. Now I just think they're a little too sweet and could use more coffee flavor but they're still good. A little pricey tho but guess they're still cheaper than getting a frappachino at Starbucks and they're good for on the go or a quick pick me up.
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Favorite pick me up! I like this better than frappes, and iced coffee! It's like the perfect in between. They are cheaper than frappes ice coffee etc. they have the best flavor; vanilla is my favorite. And I love how it's available at almost every gas station or convince store!
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
Starbucks frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks are my absolute favorite on the go coffee. When I don't have time to stop at a coffee shop or make it at home, I can just grab it out the fridge and go. Mocha is my favorite flavor and has the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee!
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?