BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
I️ absolutely love Starbucks but I️ can not always stop by one. Fortunately I️ can get these at the cafe and the vending machines where I️ work. A sweet caffeine treat to get me through the day. Hope they come out with the peppermint one again this year
Evelyn W.
These are so convenient and delicious! You can find them at most gas stations and grocery stores. They aren’t super expensive compared to other coffee drinks or energy drinks so definitely worth it.
Erika R.
Stockton, CA
I love all of Starbucks, it’s bomb dot com. I always go to starbucks, to me Mocha tastes dark and sweet, but mostly sweet. I usually drink coffee hot but cold/iced coffee to me is also really good! I recommend it to friends and family.
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
These are amazing !! I always pick one up when I am out and about on the go. It not only has a great taste but it gives me the pick me up I need to get through the rest of my day. I definitely will buy again and again .
Simi G.
For the most part, I love the taste of these. I think they're really great on the go. How ever, when not refrigerated, I feel like they taste too sweet. Also, they're definitely very overpriced for the small quantity.
Juliana N.
I am IN LOVE with this mocha frappe. I started drinking coffee again about two months ago and this is the only one i drink. Great price for amount of product& of course it tasted great!!
louann c.
These are so good!! They taste amazinggggg i love them theyre so sweet and affordable and you dont have to wait in line at actual starbucks just run to the store and pick these up lol
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Every time i stop to get gas I grab one of these. It’s like a grown up version of chocolate milk. They are so good. I also pick a case or two up from costco when they’re on sale
Gina L.
Has a good flavor but always makes my stomach hurt a lot right after. Maybe it would be better for people with a less sensitive stomach. But nevertheless a good taste
Kimberly Z.
I love Starbucks mocha frappachinos. It is as close to going to Starbucks as you can get. It’s smooth and cold and gives me energy for the day. Which is perfect for a mid morning coffee need
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?