Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY

Starbucks is hands down the BEST place to get any type of coffee drink. I personally drink coffee for the bitterness but I like it when it is sweet too. Thus, this is the best combination of sweet and bitter taste. It also is chocolatey because of the mocha. I would recommend this drink. The price isn't too expensive, especially compared with the drinks at Starbucks.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

I enjoy these very much when I can't get to a Starbucks. It's convenient for me when I want a quick already made iced coffee. I usually dress it up by pouring it into my Starbucks cup with ice, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and more syrup on top and out I go to work or school with it. I can find these at Walmart, Target, and most convenient and local grocery stores.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY

The Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino drinks are a summertime favorite for me. I often jokingly say I don't drink coffee I drink Starbucks. I say that because I really am not a coffee lover, but I love starbucks drinks. And these cold drinks really hit the spot in the hotter months. I really love this flavor in particular. Its like a grown up version of a chocolate milk.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton, Pa

I love these if I don't have time to make my own or wait in line and have a barista make me a drink. usually I pick these up at a gas station in singles and the grocery store in packs. they have a great price tag when bought in bulk, and they last a long time unopened (even though they never get close to the expiration date in my fridge).
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO

I'm a devote fan of Starbucks. I used to get their Frappuccino's when I was a lot younger and ventured into the more stronger/ bolder drinks. I tried this for the first time today.The taste is good, but way too sugary. After looking at how much sugar is put into each bottle (47 grams(12 tsp)), I won't be touching this stuff again.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, Nc

I am a coffee snob, but if you're the type of person who isn't into drinking coffee black and are looking for a chocolate milk type equivalent, then this is perfect. It is mostly milky and sweet with a hint of that chocolatey mocha coffee flavor! The packaging is cute and fun to carry around with you. They're just amazingly tasty.
Cheryelle C.
Cheryelle C.
Southaven, MS

This coffee is the perfect sweet pick me up or a great snack between meals for me. It's sweet enough but not too sweet. I love that I can open it and close it to keep it fresh. I also love that it comes in a 4 pack. It has a good coffee taste and a bit of a mocha but not overbearingly sweet but not overbearingly coffee either.
Sonya P.
Sonya P.
Sand Lake, MI

I absolutely love this coffee drink. I can drink it any time of day, and even make smoothies out of it and its delicious. I love it cold! It tastes just perfect, with the right amount of chocolate flavor, the smooth coffee flavor and the deliciousness mixed is absolutely amazing. It's the perfect drink for ont he go too!
Renee W.
Renee W.

I was never much of a coffee drinker and not a cappuccino drinker at all, but these are amazing! I have tried other brands of coffee drinks and they don't even come close to how good the Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drinks are!! I highly recommend them any time that you are in need of a little extra boost.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

I'm not a coffee drinker, but my sis loves these so much & I think anyone who loves coffee would enjoy these! Great for those who don't wanna make coffee and love iced coffee but don't wanna run to Starbucks to grab one! They also are great for the price! Can be found almost anywhere, target, Walmart or cvs
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?