BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Brooke D.
Addison , NY
These are so so delicious! I do think they are a little pricey for how much drink you get, but that could just be me being frugal. Out of all the flavors I always go back to the mocha one! It’s nice and chocolatey!
Dorothea B.
I like Starbucks coffee and I love the Mocha flavor. I am not thrilled that every time I open one those the lid has a weird number of dots on it I’m guessing it’s from the mocha but it’s still unpleasant
Evelyn W.
These are so convenient and delicious! You can find them at most gas stations and grocery stores. They aren’t super expensive compared to other coffee drinks or energy drinks so definitely worth it.
Erika R.
Stockton, CA
I love all of Starbucks, it’s bomb dot com. I always go to starbucks, to me Mocha tastes dark and sweet, but mostly sweet. I usually drink coffee hot but cold/iced coffee to me is also really good! I recommend it to friends and family.
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
These are amazing !! I always pick one up when I am out and about on the go. It not only has a great taste but it gives me the pick me up I need to get through the rest of my day. I definitely will buy again and again .
louann c.
These are so good!! They taste amazinggggg i love them theyre so sweet and affordable and you dont have to wait in line at actual starbucks just run to the store and pick these up lol
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Favorite Frappe drink. Kinda pricy. I don't drink it often anymore due to the price and making coffee at home being cheaper. I still stick with the Starbucks brand for ground coffee!
Juliana N.
I am IN LOVE with this mocha frappe. I started drinking coffee again about two months ago and this is the only one i drink. Great price for amount of product& of course it tasted great!!
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
My mouth is actually watering. So good as a morning pick up. Definitely a treat. Over ice or straight outta the bottle. This is definitely a good alternative to a hot cup
Gina L.
Has a good flavor but always makes my stomach hurt a lot right after. Maybe it would be better for people with a less sensitive stomach. But nevertheless a good taste
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?