Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Kate M.
Kate M.

I used to love these. And they are definitely still a bit of a guilty pleasure. What they are not is a frappuccino. What they are more like is a...adult chocolate milk. They are a good size and a nice flavor of chocolate and a touch of coffee. Too easy to drink. I think they are probably a love or hate thing but I really like them and definitely worth a guilty buy when you want a little hit of sweetness on the run.
Larry R.
Larry R.

STARBUCKS FRAPS ARE NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUS. WE BUY VANILLA AND REG AND ADD VANILLA SYRUP TO THEM IF WE NEED TO. THE BEST WAY IS IN A COLD GLASS CUP FROM THE FREEZER IT CRUSHED ICE FROM KUM N GO DOWN THE STREET. THESE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR COLD COFFEE AND SOMETIMES REG FLAVOR WITH HAZELNUT SYRUP ROCKS TO.BUT NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY STARBUCK 1 AT B BH

THANKS FOR CHECKING THESE OUT!!!!!!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beaumont, Tx

As a huge coffee drinker I find that it's more cost effective to make my own. But when I can treat myself I go for the good stuff. I love Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks on the go for a delicious treat. My only issue, it is a little sweet. By the end of the glass my teeth wish it was diluted a bit. I want more coffee taste and less sugar. Overall it's delicious and I enjoy thoroughly.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL

This is almost always in my fridge at work. During that midday slump, one if these go a long way. Another benefit is the cost -it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks for a quick fix!

However, I am concerned about the sugar levels as they are through the roof on this one so I have sought out a light version or I make my coffee myself (freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray).
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

I enjoy these very much when I can't get to a Starbucks. It's convenient for me when I want a quick already made iced coffee. I usually dress it up by pouring it into my Starbucks cup with ice, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and more syrup on top and out I go to work or school with it. I can find these at Walmart, Target, and most convenient and local grocery stores.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY

Starbucks is hands down the BEST place to get any type of coffee drink. I personally drink coffee for the bitterness but I like it when it is sweet too. Thus, this is the best combination of sweet and bitter taste. It also is chocolatey because of the mocha. I would recommend this drink. The price isn't too expensive, especially compared with the drinks at Starbucks.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY

The Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino drinks are a summertime favorite for me. I often jokingly say I don't drink coffee I drink Starbucks. I say that because I really am not a coffee lover, but I love starbucks drinks. And these cold drinks really hit the spot in the hotter months. I really love this flavor in particular. Its like a grown up version of a chocolate milk.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, Nc

I am a coffee snob, but if you're the type of person who isn't into drinking coffee black and are looking for a chocolate milk type equivalent, then this is perfect. It is mostly milky and sweet with a hint of that chocolatey mocha coffee flavor! The packaging is cute and fun to carry around with you. They're just amazingly tasty.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO

I'm a devote fan of Starbucks. I used to get their Frappuccino's when I was a lot younger and ventured into the more stronger/ bolder drinks. I tried this for the first time today.The taste is good, but way too sugary. After looking at how much sugar is put into each bottle (47 grams(12 tsp)), I won't be touching this stuff again.
Cheryelle C.
Cheryelle C.
Southaven, MS

This coffee is the perfect sweet pick me up or a great snack between meals for me. It's sweet enough but not too sweet. I love that I can open it and close it to keep it fresh. I also love that it comes in a 4 pack. It has a good coffee taste and a bit of a mocha but not overbearingly sweet but not overbearingly coffee either.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now