BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Renee W.
Renee W.
I was never much of a coffee drinker and not a cappuccino drinker at all, but these are amazing! I have tried other brands of coffee drinks and they don't even come close to how good the Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drinks are!! I highly recommend them any time that you are in need of a little extra boost.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Foodie Expert
I'm not a coffee drinker, but my sis loves these so much & I think anyone who loves coffee would enjoy these! Great for those who don't wanna make coffee and love iced coffee but don't wanna run to Starbucks to grab one! They also are great for the price! Can be found almost anywhere, target, Walmart or cvs
Angel G.
Angel G.
Rockport , TX
Love that yummy creamy coffee drink really icy cold i put in the blender add ice and this on top and omg its amazing sooooo yummy cant tell u how amazing it is and my little slice of heaven here on earth theybare a little pricey but well worth it :) wont even give it up its my little reward to myself
No N.
No N.
I love it ‚̧ all the flavors are amazing! Especially vanilla and s'mores ūüėć they might be kinda expensive but the taste is definitely out of this world. Good for on the go, and I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have time to make coffee early in the morning or to those who tend to wake up late.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
As a cheaper way to drink your coffee, I suggest buying this at a walmart, kmart or any drug store. You can also chill or freeze for 2 hr and 45 min shake and pour in a cup for a frappuccino style coffee, trust me it works. I usually have my starbucks over ice and vanilla hands down best flavor!
Ali D.
Ali D.
I love the Starbucks brand, and this particular mocha flavor is not to sweet or too bitter, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this cold drink on a hot summer day! Especially for the coffee lovers out there, but even if you aren't a fan of coffee, you will love this drink anyway!
Yami C.
Yami C.
I have these all the time! They're so yummy it saves time and money from you going to Starbucks every morning. I have tried others as well but those to me are not as sweet. They are really affordable saves you money each week. If you haven't tried these already I would really recommend them!
Bru S.
Bru S.
Antioch, TN
Not everyone have time to go to their favorite coffee shop, of course it's STARBUCKS, every morning. Well problem is solve because you'll have a back of Frappuccino right in your fregirator or simply just next to your bed. I guarentee that the taste is just like you got it fresh at the shop.
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
I absolutely love these! These not only taste delicious, but are super convenient to have around when you don't have time for a Starbucks run! They tend to be around 4 of 5 dollars for one package of four, which is a great deal considering just one Starbucks drink can be over 5 dollars.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
Foodie Expert
I used to drink these a lot more. Now I just think they're a little too sweet and could use more coffee flavor but they're still good. A little pricey tho but guess they're still cheaper than getting a frappachino at Starbucks and they're good for on the go or a quick pick me up.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?