Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH

This is the perfect product if you don't have access to a coffee maker. It's great for on the go and can be found in most grocery stores or gas stations. It's also delicious as an ice cream float!
Maria M.
Maria M.

The mocha tastes ok....I love the French Vanilla and cookies and cream frankly. I've even tried the newest one that I can't remember the name but it starts with a t. Mocha is alright in my opinion
Jazzy R.
Jazzy R.

Mochas are my favorite! A great way to have them is by partially freezing them so they get slushing and just shake and you have a frappuccino like at the store! #backyardbash #heat #summer #wakeup
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI

It great coffee on the go drink! It taste pretty good, could use some improvement. Its nice to drink when you are hanging with your friends or just on the go. It has a nice lid that doesn't spill.
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO

I am so glad they have improved the formula! For the longest time, there was this gross burnt rubber aftertaste. I could not stand them back then. Thankfully, I did not notice that the last time.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Galt, CA

One of the best drinks I have ever bought. Love love love it. My favorite part is when you first open it, the cap makes a little pop noise. I love the taste! They are delicious! I recommend 100%
Yara I.
Yara I.

Favorite go to drink if I need to grab something really quickly or if I'm just in the mood for it. I prefer it cold the mocha, just tastes better in my opinion. I'm always buying it. It's great.
Jolee I.
Jolee I.

My only problem is that I cannot get enough! Great taste and the price isn't too bad. Great for on the go, I keep a few handy in my fridge when it seems I do not have enough time to make coffee.
Ornella A.
Ornella A.

Starbucks is life honestly and to know that when you don't really have the time to go up and go to Starbucks and just go to your local store to get a taste of it is fantastic ♡ coffee lover 101
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saginaw, MI

Taste really good straight from the fridge or pour over a glass of ice. It's usually on sale for a reasonable price and cheaper than restaurants. I like that it comes in a 4pk easy to carry box
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now