Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Paige V.
Paige V.
I really didn't like these, they are painfully sweet. They also kinda taste like yoohoo rather than coffee. The caffeine also didn't help much
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Best alternative to the shop version with in home convenience. Flavor is tasty as well as other flavor profiles to include Vanilla and Carmel
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ
This drink tastes so good especially cold it just wakes you up, and its easy to grab when on the go. Its usually gone in no time in my house.
Karrie P.
Karrie P.
Jan. 7, 2017, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love this so much! It tastes so much better than the actual Starbucks itself!! It's very affordable and I would most definitely buy again!
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
I love Starbucks Frapps. Every flavor is great. I just wish these we higher bottles because I can drink it in 5 seconds. So sweet and yummy!
Merry G.
Merry G.
Pullman, MI
This coffee drink goes down so smooth. It tastes delicious and has just the right amount of caffeine. I love the rich coffee flavor as well.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
CARSON, CA
I love Starbucks canned Frappuccinos as they are delicious! The Mocha flavor is my favorite and is especially refreshing during the summer!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Mansfield, OH
These are so good. Perfect for busy mornings and you need something to get going. I prefer chilled coffee on the go, and these are perfect.
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
South Bend, IN
These things are my everything i love to just grab and go when i don't have time to make coffee i always have them in my fringe at home!!!!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Oh my gosh - these are an oldie but goodie. i don't drink them often now because of the sugar but I do love them so much when I have them!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?