Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Virginea J.
Virginea J.
Cordova, TN

Definitely my FAVEEE! I'm not really a morning person, so I never get up on time to make my morning coffee. With these I just grab one an go! PERFECT!
Dorine C.
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA

We have them in the house I usually go to Starbucks and get the green tea frappe but if I don't have money for it I'll just get the one from my fridge
Monica T.
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA

I love love love this cold coffee, it wakes me up gives me energy, and I don't know what I do without probably go to Starbucks lol, I love Starbucks.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY

These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

These Frappuccinos are are delicious and great for an easy coffee beverage on the go! I chill mine in the fridge and grab it on my way out the door.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Utica, NY

Who doesn't love these?

Starbucks is amazing in any form. My favorite of these is the Intense Carmel! Going shopping tomorrow gunna be buying some!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME

I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
christine w.
christine w.
Ozark, AR

Its deffently good wakes u up esp when u didn't sleep well that night great tasteing too would recommend it to everyone who loves a cold coffee drink
limor h.
limor h.
kings point, ny

Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
Ivette F.
Ivette F.

I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?