BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Jennifer M.
kerman, CA
I bought a pack of these one time just for work and all my God they're definitely you might go to you in the morning sometimes I don't have them all the time but when I do you got to be nice and Ice cold
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I love this drink!!I like drinking it throughout the day because whenever I drink it's a time where I'm just relaxed enjoying the drink.I recommend for people to try this dunk out because it will instantly become a fav.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Perfect for on the go when you are in a rush and don't have time to stop at an actual Starbucks. A bit pricey but they taste sooooo good. I would recommend a plastic bottle though the glass is a bit heavy.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Ashley R.
This taste absolutely nothing like a real iced mocha from Starbucks or any coffee shop for that matter. I have never been able to make anything close to it.. it's just too amazing and refreshing!! Cheap and love the flavor variety although I usually stick with the mocha. So so good
Lisette M.
Hawthorne, CA
Favorite drink ever!!! I would bathe in this!! You can pretty much get this anywhere. It is BEST chilled!<3 I'm not sure how to make this drink at Starbucks but I'm going to look that up right now lol
Tori V.
Kyle, TX
Delicious! Not a very high caffeine content but sometimes the placebo effect is more useful than the actual thing. You can usually find deals at drugstores if you buy more than one. They're very easy to find and convenient to buy!
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Of course I would much rather have a freshly made drink but these are still super yummy and easy to keep at home to simply and quickly grab and go in the morning (love not having to wait in the long starbucks line). Definitly worth a try if you enjoy starbucks drinks, great flavor!
Lynda M.
These are very good but don't expect them to taste like coffee from Starbucks itself. They go down smooth though and have very little caffeine so you can drink a couple of them without getting jittery or sick. My personal favorite is the vanilla or caramel if I can find it.
Brittany E.
These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?