Add a Photo

cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!
I also love how I can just go into a grocery store,gas station,etc and I can buy them. I don't have to drive an hour (our nearest Starbucks) to get a Starbucks drink.
Luis N.
Luis N.
Los Angeles, CA

This little guy is perfect when you're on the run and don't have time to stop at Starbucks. if I wouldn't know any better I would think I actually bought this at a Starbucks when I drink it.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL

By far the best tasting bottled coffee drink I've had in a while. Very sweet but not too bad for someone who likes the flavor of milk and coffee together. When chilled it tastes even better!
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL

To be honest I don't like these at all. I think their nasty and no they don't taste anything like a fresh cup of iced Starbucks coffee. I'll pass on these and wouldn't recommend them at all.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clovis, NM

These are so tasty! I'm always grabbing them when I'm at the store for quick on the go drink options. Perfect for when you don't have time to stop at a Starbucks or don't have one near you!
Shaniqua S.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC

I love this coffee so much. if I'm
not going to Starbucks to get my coffee, I'm bringing my own. It's my little treat when I want something sweet and that boost when I need a little energy.
Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.
Starkville, MS

If you're willing to waste calories on something that is not worth wasting calories on, get you one of these. My advice is to pour over ice. Making it extra cold will help with the guilt.
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these drinks so much!! I am a Starbucks addict so being able to buy these at a store is awesome! I have a two hour math class and i take one to keep me awake. Definitely recommend.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD

I've always loved Starbucks and especially these. The mocha taste is delicious and it's refreshing on a hot day or early morning to get the day started. Definitely a must for busy people.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

Its just the right about of coffee that I need. They taste very different from the fraps you would buy from your barista though. Still -- so good! I have to limit myself on buying these.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now