Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Mason S.
Mason S.

First of all, no matter what it is, Starbucks beats all coffee brands and companies! These that you can find at the gas station are just as good as from the Starbucks Store!
Vonny D.
Vonny D.

I absolutely adore this coffee drink. it is by far the most delicious coffee drink I have ever drank. I buy an individual almost every time I check out at the grocery store.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lebanon, OH

I am in heaven drinking this coffee drink it almost everyday priced ok but could be a little cheaper flavor is as good as going to Starbucks but not quite will buy it again.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

These are perfect for when you're going to be on the go and don't have enough time to make coffee! I actually prefer this drink over any kind of Starbucks iced mocha drink.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY

THEY ARE AMAZING i just love them and i can't live without them. They give enough caffeine to last me the day. It has a great flavor and cute packaging. I ALWAYS BUY THEM!
spike l.
spike l.
Sunrise, FL

I buy this at BJ's and wait for them to have a coupon. It is best when cold. It kind of tastes weird hot. But, once you have Starbucks, it is hard to drink anything else.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

I love these Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks! They are very tasty and great to grab when you're in a hurry. They come in different flavors and will keep you up.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC

These taste amazing poured over ice or directly from fridge. I love the chocolate taste of mocha and the boost of energy it gives me. Warning these are highly addictive.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA

Absolutely love these drinks. All I do is put them in the fridge, and then I pour over ice. They always taste so good, and they're cheaper than regular Starbucks drinks.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA

The BEST coffee treat, but not enough caffeine and too high in calories to consume everyday. It ends up having so much sugar, that I feel almost sleepy after I drink it.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now