Add a Photo

Photos (20)
limor h.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Love this coffee!! its sooooo delicious and perfect when at the beach over ice. I like the mocha flavor the most. it definally met my expectations
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
Foodie Expert
I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA
I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Esraa M.
Esraa M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Dec. 31, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Loveee this I can't go a day without a Starbucks drink! I never get tired of them! It tastes amazing if you haven't tried it yet you need tooooo!
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.
I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
A'sha R.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I have actually tried this before and i really did not like it. I don't know, that taste is just not the same as a fresh starbucks brewd coffee
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Bohemia, NY
These drinks are the best if you don't feel like driving to start bucks then you can just take one from your fridge and they are so refreshing!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these. All time favorites. So yummy and it works well every time. i like to buy them in bulk and keep them at work so spend less money.
Paige V.
Paige V.
I really didn't like these, they are painfully sweet. They also kinda taste like yoohoo rather than coffee. The caffeine also didn't help much
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
So Good! Hearty coffee bean taste and always fresh! Really love this product for on the go. The glass bottles are easy open and can be reused!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?