BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA
These are great for fast on the go coffee. If you just want the taste of coffee not looking for a big caffeine boost then these are the items for you! They taste best cold and make sure to shake them up and you will love every last drop of them.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
The mocha is my favorite! They maybe on the little expensive side but I always get one before work and these little guys help me through most shifts. I love the flavor of cold coffee and it beats waiting in line at Starbucks. I think they taste great!
Ashtyn W.
I love these. Not personally fond of the mocha as I am the caramel. They give me a boost of energy but not the shaky feeling. Easy to travel with since the lid goes on easy. Must have even if you're not a coffee drinker.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT
I've been drinking these for years. My only complaint is that the larger bottles do not come in a four pack as pictured above. They taste delicious, but are not a great value. Can obtain a larger, fresher coffee at Starbucks for the same price. If on the go-or don't want to leave the house I would recommend, otherwise just go to the cafe.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Perfect for on the go when you are in a rush and don't have time to stop at an actual Starbucks. A bit pricey but they taste sooooo good. I would recommend a plastic bottle though the glass is a bit heavy.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I bought a pack of these one time just for work and all my God they're definitely you might go to you in the morning sometimes I don't have them all the time but when I do you got to be nice and Ice cold
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I love this drink!!I like drinking it throughout the day because whenever I drink it's a time where I'm just relaxed enjoying the drink.I recommend for people to try this dunk out because it will instantly become a fav.
Ashley R.
This taste absolutely nothing like a real iced mocha from Starbucks or any coffee shop for that matter. I have never been able to make anything close to it.. it's just too amazing and refreshing!! Cheap and love the flavor variety although I usually stick with the mocha. So so good
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?