Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Eunises R.
Eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA

Ilove these, I used to pour them over ice cubes and add some yummy coco powder on top for taste and to add something else to it, it's yummy for any time of the day.
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ

I really love these! I don't drink them often because they're not that great calorie wise, but the flavor is amazing and it's a nice refreshing drink on a hot day.
Sugey n.
Sugey n.

I can have Starbucks any day and time. these are my to go drinks when I don't have time to go to the drive thru in the mornings. The mocha drinks are my favorites.
Chana H.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA

I don't know of anyone who hasn't tried these!!! Seriously my favorite!!!!! Who can say no to starbucks. Plus, call me crazy, I like the glass, better than a can.
Priscilla F.
Priscilla F.

As a coffee lover, when I'm on the go they are my first choice to grab. They are amazing in taste and it's the best out of all the other coffees out there to me .
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca

I love Starbucks coffee! And this one can be stored on my refrigerator and served cold over ice! Yummy!! Love it! I add whip cream and it's like I'm at Starbucks!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH

Since I don't have a Starbucks close to me, these are perfect when I am in the mood for something with vanilla in it. These are uber handy and sized just right!
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL

Love those! They're awesome for on the go, absolutely delicious. It doesn't have that many calories, but I'll take two stars off because it is sweet as fffffff
Mocha is not my personal favorite but I think am they other ones are delicious!! :)) I think the best ones are Carmel and s'mores. But I really like vanilla too
David C.
David C.
Corvallis, OR

These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now