BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Blessing B.
I've gotten these a couple times at Walmart and they are so yummy. I've tried mocha and vanilla. I like the packaging as well and the price isn't so bad for the quantity. They are worth trying out. Who doesn't love Starbucks?
Sarah S.
Grand Ledge, MI
These are so easy and simple when you want that caffeine, but you don't want to go to a Starbucks, and you don't want to brew your own. It is sweet. Although I prefer black coffee this can be a nice change of pace for different events. I will probably buy again
Marie K.
I do like them but a lot of my friends find them too sweet. There are lots of flavors to satisfy any taste. Great on the go when you do not wanna stay in line at Starbucks. You can grab them in pacs at Cosco which will significantly save you some $$$ if you cannot live a day without this type of coffee drinks. I would not expect a huge boost of energy from these though!
Jordan H.
When you can't get to a coffee shop, but want a good tasting coffee, this product does just that. These are good to keep at home when you want something sweeter than just a plain iced coffee. The only reason it doesn't get 4 stars is that it is a little pricey.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
I used to buy these all the time before I actually tried Starbucks' frappucinnos in-house. There is no comparison between what they make you on the spot and the prepackaged stuff they sell in stores. If you're thinking of trying their mocha frappucino, definitely go for the real thing- not that the prepackaged kind is terrible; it's just not nearly as satisfying!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
These are a great treat to keep at home! They are creamy, have a great coffee taste and the perfect hint of chocolate without being too sweet. This is the perfect drink to have at home if you can't make it to Starbucks for your frappuccino! I highly recommend!
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
This coffee is perfect for on-the-go! Whenever I don't have time to make coffee in the morning, I just grab one of these, and I'm out the door! The flavor is delicious. Definitely try the other flavors Starbucks has to offer.
Carol A.
Freehold, NJ
I Love how this drink tastes but it has a few negatives for me. #1 being the sugar. It has soo much sugar, therefore I only drink these sparingly. They taste really great though jus wish they had a bit less sugar
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
The mocha is my favorite! They maybe on the little expensive side but I always get one before work and these little guys help me through most shifts. I love the flavor of cold coffee and it beats waiting in line at Starbucks. I think they taste great!
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?