Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX

These are even better than the vanilla ones. Both kinds are too sweet for me for like everyday, so I like to grab one when I'm in the Target line & am out, running errands. It feels like you're treating yourself!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .

I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
Crysyal G.
Crysyal G.
Mcallen, TX

You want a coffee to go this is the one a lilttle pricey but it worth it and you can get it anywhere even at a corner store good value when you need a boost and you don't have to wait in the long Starbucks line.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

I'm not a fan of starbucks frappuccino but this is really good. It is the best I can keep it in my wallet and take it wherever . It also has a very nice bottle that I can recycle and use it on another occasion !
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I am obsessed with Starbucks Coffee Drinks. They are definitely affordable. I get them at King Soopers for great prices! It does meet my expectations completely! I would buy it again of course!! They are great!
claudia l.
claudia l.

Love these! I love to grab one on my way out when I know i have a long drive, i just stop by a gas station and grab a cold one. They taste super yummy and it's cheaper and faster than making the starbucks line.
Delaney O.
Delaney O.

I like the mocha more than I like the vanilla, but i still don't like the glass, and I still don't like the fact that it tends to leak. Also, it's still a bit too sweet for me. I have had these multiple times.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH

Absolutely love the Mocha Coffee drinks by starbucks. I look forward to the taste of it and it's convenient for work and on the go. The pricing is decent for the 4 bottles. I can't wait to go grocery shopping.
Dolores M.
Dolores M.

It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now