Add a Photo

Photos (18)
leslie r.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL

Such a great beverage I'm already obsessed to say the least with Starbucks so a handy easy to toss in the cooler beverage and take to the beach is heaven !! And they are so yummy!!!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Absolutely love Starbucks moch frappuchino bottled coffee drinks. They quench my thirst on hot days and give me a boost of energy. I only wish they weren't as expensive as they are!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI

Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Corie K.
Corie K.
nanaimo, BC

I drink these a few times a week. Amazing flavors and i don't feel like i have hit a wall after i drink them like some coffees make you feel. Great taste definitely will buy more!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV

I can never say anything bad about these man there so good taste just like getting one in from starbucks !! I love these so much Noone understands lol. So creamy and nice tasting!
Juani M.
Juani M.

Pues me encantaria probarlo! Porque a mi el café me gusta muchísimo y ya que el capuchino me encanta y por aquí se ve que es el favorito de muchos!
Pues hay que probarlo si o sí !
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

They are surely a favorite of mine. They are perfect, and great to grab and go. I personally love to put them in the refrigerator for a little while, to get that chilled effect.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX

These are delicious when you can't afford fresh Starbucks everyday. Just pop them in the fridge and take one to go. They are delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness and coffee.
Sofía C.
Sofía C.
Chile

Es taaaaaaaaaan delicioso, cuándo vi que existían, fue como: queeeee?!? Y no dude en comprar una de estas delicias, sinceramente, lo mejor que se les podía haber ocurrido! :)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lebanon, OH

I am in heaven drinking this coffee drink it almost everyday priced ok but could be a little cheaper flavor is as good as going to Starbucks but not quite will buy it again.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now