BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
I honestly don't buy coffee but my boyfriend does and he loves them he says their really good value the taste is very satisfied and don't need no improvement just more flavors to try out and really recommend others to try out this
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I'm not big on cold coffee but these are so delicious!!!! The mocha is my favorite flavor. I love grabbing one out of the fridge on my way out in the morning or even in the afternoon. It has more of a milky-chocolate taste and isn't something you can get at Starbucks.
Je'Kia W.
These drinks are bomb dot com ! If you don't have time to stop by a Starbucks just go to the gas station and pick up on of these and it's love! They're usually on sale in my area 2/$3 so it's convenient for days when I'm running late
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is much more sweet than regular starbucks coffee but i love it. It's nothing like getting a starbucks coffee at statbucks but it's delicious if you add a bit of ice on a cup and pore some of thia coffee in which is what i do.
Marie K.
I do like them but a lot of my friends find them too sweet. There are lots of flavors to satisfy any taste. Great on the go when you do not wanna stay in line at Starbucks. You can grab them in pacs at Cosco which will significantly save you some $$$ if you cannot live a day without this type of coffee drinks. I would not expect a huge boost of energy from these though!
Jordan H.
When you can't get to a coffee shop, but want a good tasting coffee, this product does just that. These are good to keep at home when you want something sweeter than just a plain iced coffee. The only reason it doesn't get 4 stars is that it is a little pricey.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! they are delicious I am always stock up on it. My fridge is always full. They are great on the go ... and I keep some at my work too. I usually crave it during the busy day at work. Love caramel flavor the most.
Blessing B.
I've gotten these a couple times at Walmart and they are so yummy. I've tried mocha and vanilla. I like the packaging as well and the price isn't so bad for the quantity. They are worth trying out. Who doesn't love Starbucks?
Sarah S.
Grand Ledge, MI
These are so easy and simple when you want that caffeine, but you don't want to go to a Starbucks, and you don't want to brew your own. It is sweet. Although I prefer black coffee this can be a nice change of pace for different events. I will probably buy again
Destinee J.
Yulee, FL
As someone who has a serious Starbucks addiction.. take my word that these are DELICIOUS! Of course I'd love to have a fresh beverage made at the shop, but on mornings where I don't have time I grab one of these and they never disappoint.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?