Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI
Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Foodie Expert
These are best when they are very cold. I prefer the other flavors over mocha since the chocolate all settles to the bottom. Be sure to shake very well.
Virginea J.
Virginea J.
Cordova, TN
Definitely my FAVEEE! I'm not really a morning person, so I never get up on time to make my morning coffee. With these I just grab one an go! PERFECT!
Dorine C.
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA
We have them in the house I usually go to Starbucks and get the green tea frappe but if I don't have money for it I'll just get the one from my fridge
Monica T.
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
I love love love this cold coffee, it wakes me up gives me energy, and I don't know what I do without probably go to Starbucks lol, I love Starbucks.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
These Frappuccinos are are delicious and great for an easy coffee beverage on the go! I chill mine in the fridge and grab it on my way out the door.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
christine w.
christine w.
Ozark, AR
Its deffently good wakes u up esp when u didn't sleep well that night great tasteing too would recommend it to everyone who loves a cold coffee drink
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
I buy these when they are on sale as I find them very expensive. I do love the taste and it gives me a boost to make it through the rest of my day.
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
Foodie Expert
I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?