Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Hawthorne, CA

Favorite drink ever!!! I would bathe in this!! You can pretty much get this anywhere. It is BEST chilled!<3 I'm not sure how to make this drink at Starbucks but I'm going to look that up right now lol
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I can't ever say no to Starbucks frappuccino. it has great taste as well as great consistency. just wished the bottle was cheaper. and from my personal point of view, these aren't so cheap themselves.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jasper, AL

Love the availability of having Starbucks coffee when there isn't a Starbucks near by. The flavor is amazing and it always tastes fresh. Definitely meets Starbucks expectations. Best bottled coffee.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND

I drink these every morning. I like just regular coffee too. but I cant go a day without one of these. They get you the amount of caffine you need to make it through the day, and they taste amazing.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.

I love iced coffees and the mocha drink is so delicious. I like to drink these mid day as an energy booster. They taste great but sometimes I get a funny after taste- hence the 4 stars instead of 5
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH

This is the perfect product if you don't have access to a coffee maker. It's great for on the go and can be found in most grocery stores or gas stations. It's also delicious as an ice cream float!
Maria N.
Maria N.

The mocha tastes ok....I love the French Vanilla and cookies and cream frankly. I've even tried the newest one that I can't remember the name but it starts with a t. Mocha is alright in my opinion
Jazzy R.
Jazzy R.

Mochas are my favorite! A great way to have them is by partially freezing them so they get slushing and just shake and you have a frappuccino like at the store! #backyardbash #heat #summer #wakeup
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI

It great coffee on the go drink! It taste pretty good, could use some improvement. Its nice to drink when you are hanging with your friends or just on the go. It has a nice lid that doesn't spill.
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO

I am so glad they have improved the formula! For the longest time, there was this gross burnt rubber aftertaste. I could not stand them back then. Thankfully, I did not notice that the last time.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now