BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Kristi H.
Saint James, MO
Love this drink!! I was so obsessed with the dark chocolate mocha it's so delicious! Taste just like really chocolatey milk with a small hint of coffee! Every time I went to the grocery store or a gas station is have to get one. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it 😊
Cindy T.
Defiance, OH
I LOVE these drinks! Shake it up and get your coffee fix! Sometimes when I'm craving a coffee, I'll shake one of these up! Perfect for on the go! On warmer days, I love putting them in the freezer for just a short time! Not a necessary thing for a warm day, just a bonus!
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'll start by saying I love going to Starbucks and getting their lattes. Their bottled frappuccinos are very convenient in a retro milk bottle. Although they taste too sweet at times and does not feel like there is enough coffee. The flavor is delicious though, especially for those who just want a caffeinated sweet beverage and not for the coffee taste. These products are located in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Not the cheapest coffee, otherwise I would constantly buy these instead of going to the stores.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
These are absolutely delicious. I honestly would rather have these than go to actually start bucks. They are smooth and creamy and give you that extra kick to get your day started. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. Wonderful product!
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I started drinking this my junior year in college. Its a great pick-me-up. Love mocha the best so far. I get 4 for 5 dollars at giant which is wonderful compared to on campus prices. Only down side for me it contains milk. Lactose-intolerant so I take my pills when I drink it. Wish they had an option of making some with soy.
Kristen D.
I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, but these frappuccinos are bomb.com. They give you a little kick of energy and they taste amazing. These are really good if you're on the go in the morning and don't have time to stop for coffee.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I'm currently addicted to these things! I usually have one in the morning when it's just too hot out for regular coffee and as a BIG chocoholic the mocha is my favorite type. I try to stock up when they're on sale for home but it's nice to be able to just grab one from the drugstore when I'm out and about. I used to think that Starbucks coffee tasted burnt but this doesn't.
Kirsten T.
Yummy! This are my fuel on mornings as I head to school to conquer fourth graders and their learning! My students even ask "Where is your Starbucks?" if I don't have one that day! They taste delicious and are sooooo yummy! I love cold coffee. Would definitely recommend!
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I'm not big on cold coffee but these are so delicious!!!! The mocha is my favorite flavor. I love grabbing one out of the fridge on my way out in the morning or even in the afternoon. It has more of a milky-chocolate taste and isn't something you can get at Starbucks.
Chelsea W.
I really like the taste of this drink, but I'm not sure if it's just mostly milk or what, but it definitely doesn't have enough caffeine to wake me up in the morning...and I'm usually pretty sensitive to caffeine's effects. So the bottom line is, if you want yummy-ness, drink it! But don't rely on it for energy. Haha.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?