BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Love this! It's what I love to grab when I can't get to a Starbucks or I just want a great cold coffee. The mocha flavor is great, doesn't taste artificial.
Morgyn L.
Morgyn L.
Greenville, SC
Love these so much! Been buying them for around 3 years now and can't seem to stop . I like these over any other premade coffees you can find at the store
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
Foodie Expert
A quick starbucks fix. I love these drinks when I'm on the go and when I don't have time to stop at sbux. Very yummy. Love their vanilla frappuccino too.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Great simple taste for a Starbucks pick me up. I find them a bit more chocolate milk than coffee, but still tastes okay. Wish they would do these in soy!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
River Rouge, MI
Absolutely amazing and very addicting! Not to sweet, or to strong! Also the prices are very good! Usually at big stores I'm able to buy a 6 pack for $6!
Virginea J.
Virginea J.
Cordova, TN
Definitely my FAVEEE! I'm not really a morning person, so I never get up on time to make my morning coffee. With these I just grab one an go! PERFECT!
Dorine C.
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA
We have them in the house I usually go to Starbucks and get the green tea frappe but if I don't have money for it I'll just get the one from my fridge
Monica T.
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
I love love love this cold coffee, it wakes me up gives me energy, and I don't know what I do without probably go to Starbucks lol, I love Starbucks.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
These Frappuccinos are are delicious and great for an easy coffee beverage on the go! I chill mine in the fridge and grab it on my way out the door.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?