Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Niara N.
Niara N.

Really tasty and sweet snack/pick me up on the go. I buy these mochas all of the time during lunch. They're a bit expensive but it's worth it for a treat everyone once in awhile. If you like sweet coffee this is for you.
Pam J.
Pam J.
Edwardsville, IL

Who doesn't love starbucks and that you don't have to go to the store and wait in line for 2 hours or longer. Plus even though it has a ton of calories its worth it honestly not even kidding you will fall in love with it
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I love this drink!!I like drinking it throughout the day because whenever I drink it's a time where I'm just relaxed enjoying the drink.I recommend for people to try this dunk out because it will instantly become a fav.
johni h.
johni h.

These are good. A pack of them is cheaper than buying them single if you drink these alot. I personally prefer the real coffee drinks from Starbucks but these do taste good and are perfect for when you need coffee fast!
layken k.
layken k.

Starbucks coffee is my absolute favorite coffee. When I'm on the go or on a road trip I always have to stop at a convenience store and get one of these on the go frappes. they are just so good and Im honestly addicted.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Medley, FL

I love it! I love to freeze it, it is perfect for any time of day. Tastes very good, however, I prefer the homemade coffee. I do not think it's good to drink this every day but it is a good option when you are outside.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Carlsbad, NM

This is what I look forward to every weekend. I love it. Mixing together both my favorites, chocolate and coffee! What more can I ask for? O wait did I mention, I love cold coffee as well!
Seems this has it all. Yummy!
joslen R.
joslen R.

THESE ARE OK IF YOU WANT A QUICK DRINK BUT I FEEL THAT THEY DON'T TASTE ANYTHING LIKE THE STORE I WOULD DEF. RECOMMEND TO STOP AT THE STORE IF THATS NEAR BY IF NOT I GUESS THIS IS OK SO FAR NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS DRINK
Julia P.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lake, OH

Whenever I get these I can guarantee that they will last in my house a week at most. This is a treat for me and I love grabbing one of these when I want a little coffee. I would purchase this again and I'm a huge fan.
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Wentzville, MO

I've been drinking Frappuccino's for as long as I can remember (maybe Freshman year of high school) and I would still choose this glass bottle over a fresh coffee any day. Love, love, love Frappuccino's! Every flavor!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now