Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Micah W.
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH

Coffee is a must have for this busy momma! I like to buy these packs of Starbucks coffee. I don't always like having to drive 20 minutes to the nearest Starbucks so these do the trick! Definitely need them sometimes!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN

For any Starbucks lover, this is a staple. Great mocha coffee flavor and in all grocery stores! Grab these for at home or when you can't make it to your favorite store! Definitely a good choice for any coffee lover!
Yasmin Z.
Yasmin Z.

Love the mocha coffee Starbucks one well I mostly like the vanilla one but my mom usually buys this one and I'm use to it now not really a huge big fan but I'm just a big fan love the taste and I'm always drinking it
Katie V.
Katie V.
Hillsboro , OR

Amazing! They have the perfect mocha flavor, I actually like them better than when I get a mocha from an actual starbucks. They get nice and cold really fast and sometimes I freeze them for a little bit and get icy!
Jess A.
Jess A.
Rochester, NY

I love Starbucks, and the ability to have these on the go, anytime, is great. These drinks have rich frappucino flavor, and are a good balance between sweet and coffee. They can be a bit expensive, but not too bad.
melissa g.
melissa g.

Great Drink, this taste pretty much like an ice Moka Frappuccino that you can buy at starbuck !!
Gives you lots if an energy like a coffee can gives you. Put some ice in a glass and drink it really cold an Enjoy !!!
Angela T.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass, TX

yummy is the main word I will use to describe this coffee frap. they just came out with other flavors. the most recent I tried was the Mexican mocha. as for these classic ones I would say the mocha is my favorite.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This drink can be a bit too sweet sometimes, and it doesn't really have a Mocha flavor. The aftertaste is a bit on the chemical side. It tastes much better from an actual Starbucks as opposed to the bottled drink.
Casey K.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA

Wasn't in love with these as I thought I would be maybe I just need to try a different flavor! But I love the packaging and how much you get for the price! Over all I was satisfied but just didn't like the taste!
Nazjhae C.
Nazjhae C.

"I am addicted to this drink. I love the mocha flavor. I will recommend that you try it. Very affordable and tasty"
"I just purchased a bunch of these! The coffee is my favorite also the mocha and Carmel flavor!"
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now