Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
claudia l.
claudia l.

Love these! I love to grab one on my way out when I know i have a long drive, i just stop by a gas station and grab a cold one. They taste super yummy and it's cheaper and faster than making the starbucks line.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL

This is great when your wanting your drink on the go and don't have the Starbucks store handy. While they are nowhere as good as fresh made, they do work in a pinch when your running out the door in the morning
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH

Absolutely love the Mocha Coffee drinks by starbucks. I look forward to the taste of it and it's convenient for work and on the go. The pricing is decent for the 4 bottles. I can't wait to go grocery shopping.
Dolores M.
Dolores M.

It's like Starbucks on the go! For a lot of you that don't have time to pass by Starbucks like myself these are great to have at home or at the office for a pick me up in the morning or when your feeling tired
Liana G.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN

I am absolutely addicted to these! I love starbucks and these are my go to when I'm in a hurry and can't get to starbucks. they have a great mocha flavor and are just perfect not too sweet and not too bitter.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.

I'm sorry, but I write in Spanish.

No lo he probado pero como toda persona que vive fuera de algún país con un Starbucks, quiere hacerlo y más aún cuando puede ser enviado por Courier. I need this in my life
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

Perfect for on the go when you are in a rush and don't have time to stop at an actual Starbucks. A bit pricey but they taste sooooo good. I would recommend a plastic bottle though the glass is a bit heavy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA

I bought a pack of these one time just for work and all my God they're definitely you might go to you in the morning sometimes I don't have them all the time but when I do you got to be nice and Ice cold
Julia M.
Julia M.
Sherwood Park

I absolutely love these . They are so delicious. They are sweet compared to normal coffee but they are really good . They still have that strong coffee flavour. I would Recommend this drink to everyone .
Brigitte R.
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl

Omg best coffee ever ! I love the mocha flavor and you can literally buy it anywhere from the gas station to bj's. I love buying it at bj's cause it comes in a bigger pack and there not that expensive .
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now