BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband is not a big hot coffee drinker, like myself. He does however love drinking Frappauccinos. I can always expect to find these in the fridge or his bag for work and for the price I do not mind. I even on the rare occasion will drink one or two because they taste so good.
Tasha L.
Allentown, PA
Love these! Giving 4 stars since they don't offer a lower calorie option. They are great for an afternoon refresher. I buy the cases at Sam's club or BJ's wholesale and they are waaaaay cheaper. Target has some good deals on these as well.
Kristi H.
Saint James, MO
Love this drink!! I was so obsessed with the dark chocolate mocha it's so delicious! Taste just like really chocolatey milk with a small hint of coffee! Every time I went to the grocery store or a gas station is have to get one. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it ūüėä
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Always buy these right before school starts! Tastes amazing and has just the right amount of coffee and flavoring! Isn't too strong so you won't get jittery! Great for school! Really recommend for people who love Starbucks but don't have the time to go that day.
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
Starbucks frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks are my absolute favorite on the go coffee. When I don't have time to stop at a coffee shop or make it at home, I can just grab it out the fridge and go. Mocha is my favorite flavor and has the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee!
Arycelle A.
I love this coffee. my uncle would always bring these home for my sister and i and we'd usually drink it right there. sometimes we'd save it for next morning and drink it on the way to school. i love this brand and its inexpensive. go buy some its worth it
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'll start by saying I love going to Starbucks and getting their lattes. Their bottled frappuccinos are very convenient in a retro milk bottle. Although they taste too sweet at times and does not feel like there is enough coffee. The flavor is delicious though, especially for those who just want a caffeinated sweet beverage and not for the coffee taste. These products are located in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Not the cheapest coffee, otherwise I would constantly buy these instead of going to the stores.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
These are absolutely delicious. I honestly would rather have these than go to actually start bucks. They are smooth and creamy and give you that extra kick to get your day started. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. Wonderful product!
Cindy T.
Defiance, OH
I LOVE these drinks! Shake it up and get your coffee fix! Sometimes when I'm craving a coffee, I'll shake one of these up! Perfect for on the go! On warmer days, I love putting them in the freezer for just a short time! Not a necessary thing for a warm day, just a bonus!
Kristen D.
I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, but these frappuccinos are bomb.com. They give you a little kick of energy and they taste amazing. These are really good if you're on the go in the morning and don't have time to stop for coffee.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?