Add a Photo

Photos (20)
jessica h.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
My all time favorite cold coffee beverage ever , I drink at least 3 a day , so I guess you could say I'm addicted to these delish delightful coffee beverage . yum yum
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Love love love Starbucks Mocha Coffee Drinks! I keep them in my refrigerator at all times, in case I need a midnight pick me up after the local Starbucks has closed.
Angella B.
Angella B.
These are perfect for when you are on the go and don't have time to make a pot of coffee. It's also good just because it tastes like a really good mocha iced coffee!
Eunises R.
Eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ilove these, I used to pour them over ice cubes and add some yummy coco powder on top for taste and to add something else to it, it's yummy for any time of the day.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
Dec. 15, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This is probably my favorite Starbucks drink. It has just enough caffeine to wake me up and it doesn't taste too much like coffee and sometimes that's a good thing.
Amy L.
Amy L.
These are awesome! If you don't have time to make and/or don't have time to stop at your local Starbucks this is the way to get a great cup of coffee on the go!!!!!
Sugey n.
Sugey n.
Dec. 10, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I can have Starbucks any day and time. these are my to go drinks when I don't have time to go to the drive thru in the mornings. The mocha drinks are my favorites.
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ
I really love these! I don't drink them often because they're not that great calorie wise, but the flavor is amazing and it's a nice refreshing drink on a hot day.
Priscilla F.
Priscilla F.
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
As a coffee lover, when I'm on the go they are my first choice to grab. They are amazing in taste and it's the best out of all the other coffees out there to me .
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I love Starbucks coffee! And this one can be stored on my refrigerator and served cold over ice! Yummy!! Love it! I add whip cream and it's like I'm at Starbucks!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?