BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
For any Starbucks lover, this is a staple. Great mocha coffee flavor and in all grocery stores! Grab these for at home or when you can't make it to your favorite store! Definitely a good choice for any coffee lover!
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH
Coffee is a must have for this busy momma! I like to buy these packs of Starbucks coffee. I don't always like having to drive 20 minutes to the nearest Starbucks so these do the trick! Definitely need them sometimes!
Maria R.
Delicious bottle of java! I buy these mocha coffee drinks and keep them handy at home for those times I can't make it to Starbucks. These are great on the go and the flavor is so yummy!
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Wasn't in love with these as I thought I would be maybe I just need to try a different flavor! But I love the packaging and how much you get for the price! Over all I was satisfied but just didn't like the taste!
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
These are even better than the vanilla ones. Both kinds are too sweet for me for like everyday, so I like to grab one when I'm in the Target line & am out, running errands. It feels like you're treating yourself!
Ali D.
I love the Starbucks brand, and this particular mocha flavor is not to sweet or too bitter, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this cold drink on a hot summer day! Especially for the coffee lovers out there, but even if you aren't a fan of coffee, you will love this drink anyway!
Ornella A.
Foodie Expert
Starbucks is life honestly and to know that when you don't really have the time to go up and go to Starbucks and just go to your local store to get a taste of it is fantastic ♡ coffee lover 101
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Foodie Expert
If you're willing to waste calories on something that is not worth wasting calories on, get you one of these. My advice is to pour over ice. Making it extra cold will help with the guilt.
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
I tried this it taste nothing like what I can get at Starbucks. When i drink this it kind of smells and i felt as if i was drinking something that is old. It aslo has white pieces floting in it and i can not taste the mocha what so ever.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?