BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Baylee G.
Garland, TX
I absolutely love these! These not only taste delicious, but are super convenient to have around when you don't have time for a Starbucks run! They tend to be around 4 of 5 dollars for one package of four, which is a great deal considering just one Starbucks drink can be over 5 dollars.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
I'm not a coffee drinker, but my sis loves these so much & I think anyone who loves coffee would enjoy these! Great for those who don't wanna make coffee and love iced coffee but don't wanna run to Starbucks to grab one! They also are great for the price! Can be found almost anywhere, target, Walmart or cvs
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband is not a big hot coffee drinker, like myself. He does however love drinking Frappauccinos. I can always expect to find these in the fridge or his bag for work and for the price I do not mind. I even on the rare occasion will drink one or two because they taste so good.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I get these in bulk at Costco from time to time, i love them! you can drink them as is or freeze them and mix them into a different drink. they taste great, just be sure to shake well.
Dua S.
Yakima , WA
So so good, I love all the flavors they are such a good pick me up in the morning. Grab and go. They are Soo good and such a good price. I would love more flavors to come. It's very affordable and well worth it if you don't have time to go to Starbucks but at stores it's all good
Tasha L.
Allentown, PA
Love these! Giving 4 stars since they don't offer a lower calorie option. They are great for an afternoon refresher. I buy the cases at Sam's club or BJ's wholesale and they are waaaaay cheaper. Target has some good deals on these as well.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz , CA
The mocha ones are my favorite. The taste is perfect not too sweet not too bitter. I like getting packs of these and keeping them in the fridge. They're ready to go any time! The only bad thing about them is that they're hard to close I've had a few accidents in my bags before since they don't close very well after first opening them
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
Starbucks frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks are my absolute favorite on the go coffee. When I don't have time to stop at a coffee shop or make it at home, I can just grab it out the fridge and go. Mocha is my favorite flavor and has the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee!
Kristi H.
Saint James, MO
Love this drink!! I was so obsessed with the dark chocolate mocha it's so delicious! Taste just like really chocolatey milk with a small hint of coffee! Every time I went to the grocery store or a gas station is have to get one. They're a little pricey but definitely worth it ūüėä
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Always buy these right before school starts! Tastes amazing and has just the right amount of coffee and flavoring! Isn't too strong so you won't get jittery! Great for school! Really recommend for people who love Starbucks but don't have the time to go that day.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?