Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
My weakness! The price is a bit much for such a small package that is gone within 2 days in my house but it tastes exactly like the mocha drinks I get in their coffee shops.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
THEY ARE AMAZING i just love them and i can't live without them. They give enough caffeine to last me the day. It has a great flavor and cute packaging. I ALWAYS BUY THEM!
spike l.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
I buy this at BJ's and wait for them to have a coupon. It is best when cold. It kind of tastes weird hot. But, once you have Starbucks, it is hard to drink anything else.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
I love these Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks! They are very tasty and great to grab when you're in a hurry. They come in different flavors and will keep you up.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Have mercy! I LOVE these bad boys. Definitely keep my fridge stocked whenever I can! Always gives me my pick me up when I don't have time to make coffee in the mornings!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Absolutely love these drinks. All I do is put them in the fridge, and then I pour over ice. They always taste so good, and they're cheaper than regular Starbucks drinks.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA
The BEST coffee treat, but not enough caffeine and too high in calories to consume everyday. It ends up having so much sugar, that I feel almost sleepy after I drink it.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
These taste amazing poured over ice or directly from fridge. I love the chocolate taste of mocha and the boost of energy it gives me. Warning these are highly addictive.
Patrick O.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT
Great to grab on the go, sweeter than a normal cup of coffee but still very refreshing. Only downside is they cost about $1 per bottle and they are very small bottles
Christina E.
Christina E.
When I'm craving more caffiene this is the perfect choice. Mocha is my favorite and most stores have it and the vending machine at my job carries it so that's a plus.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?