Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC

I love starbucks coffee. between this ine and vanilla its my favorite. i usually buy the single bottles at walgreens or walmart. a bit pricey for just four. i always make sure to look for some coupons so i save some money.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA

This is way too sweet for me, I also think it's pretty thick for an iced coffee drink. I can understand the appeal to some, and it has become a well known image and packaging but I would not recommend it to anyone I know.
Ashtyn W.
Ashtyn W.

I love these. Not personally fond of the mocha as I am the caramel. They give me a boost of energy but not the shaky feeling. Easy to travel with since the lid goes on easy. Must have even if you're not a coffee drinker.
Dalal A.
Dalal A.
Kuwait City

✨I•L O V E•I T•S O•M U C H✨ I'm the type of person that can't function without coffee ( who is like me lol )😂🤘🏽this is so amazing and if you love coffee like me you should love this so I definitely recommend you try it😭💙
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Belvidere, IL

Most of the days I drink this, it's great for just going on the bus (for kids) or when you are driving home from college. I really like having one of these packs in handy. I would absolutely buy this more and more often!
Niara N.
Niara N.

Really tasty and sweet snack/pick me up on the go. I buy these mochas all of the time during lunch. They're a bit expensive but it's worth it for a treat everyone once in awhile. If you like sweet coffee this is for you.
Pam J.
Pam J.
Edwardsville, IL

Who doesn't love starbucks and that you don't have to go to the store and wait in line for 2 hours or longer. Plus even though it has a ton of calories its worth it honestly not even kidding you will fall in love with it
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I love this drink!!I like drinking it throughout the day because whenever I drink it's a time where I'm just relaxed enjoying the drink.I recommend for people to try this dunk out because it will instantly become a fav.
johni h.
johni h.

These are good. A pack of them is cheaper than buying them single if you drink these alot. I personally prefer the real coffee drinks from Starbucks but these do taste good and are perfect for when you need coffee fast!
Marie S.
Marie S.
Medley, FL

I love it! I love to freeze it, it is perfect for any time of day. Tastes very good, however, I prefer the homemade coffee. I do not think it's good to drink this every day but it is a good option when you are outside.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now