Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

Perfect for on the go when you are in a rush and don't have time to stop at an actual Starbucks. A bit pricey but they taste sooooo good. I would recommend a plastic bottle though the glass is a bit heavy.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Sherwood Park

I absolutely love these . They are so delicious. They are sweet compared to normal coffee but they are really good . They still have that strong coffee flavour. I would Recommend this drink to everyone .
Brigitte R.
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl

Omg best coffee ever ! I love the mocha flavor and you can literally buy it anywhere from the gas station to bj's. I love buying it at bj's cause it comes in a bigger pack and there not that expensive .
Jada C.
Jada C.
Kings Mtn, NC

These are great for when you need the Starbucks fix but aren't close to a Starbucks location .. Taste the same .. & gives you the same great pick me up to help you finish whatever it is you was doing .
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL

These taste delicious! The Mocha is my favorite but they are all great. It doesn't have a strong coffee taste and has more of a milk consistency. Super awesome to have in the fridge to grab on the go.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Hawthorne, CA

Favorite drink ever!!! I would bathe in this!! You can pretty much get this anywhere. It is BEST chilled!<3 I'm not sure how to make this drink at Starbucks but I'm going to look that up right now lol
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I can't ever say no to Starbucks frappuccino. it has great taste as well as great consistency. just wished the bottle was cheaper. and from my personal point of view, these aren't so cheap themselves.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND

I drink these every morning. I like just regular coffee too. but I cant go a day without one of these. They get you the amount of caffine you need to make it through the day, and they taste amazing.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jasper, AL

Love the availability of having Starbucks coffee when there isn't a Starbucks near by. The flavor is amazing and it always tastes fresh. Definitely meets Starbucks expectations. Best bottled coffee.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.

I love iced coffees and the mocha drink is so delicious. I like to drink these mid day as an energy booster. They taste great but sometimes I get a funny after taste- hence the 4 stars instead of 5
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now