Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Casey K.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA

Wasn't in love with these as I thought I would be maybe I just need to try a different flavor! But I love the packaging and how much you get for the price! Over all I was satisfied but just didn't like the taste!
Nazjhae C.
Nazjhae C.

"I am addicted to this drink. I love the mocha flavor. I will recommend that you try it. Very affordable and tasty"
"I just purchased a bunch of these! The coffee is my favorite also the mocha and Carmel flavor!"
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ

I Love how this drink tastes but it has a few negatives for me. #1 being the sugar. It has soo much sugar, therefore I only drink these sparingly. They taste really great though jus wish they had a bit less sugar
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX

These are even better than the vanilla ones. Both kinds are too sweet for me for like everyday, so I like to grab one when I'm in the Target line & am out, running errands. It feels like you're treating yourself!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .

I am not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee but this I do love. They're perfect for on the go and taste great! I keep them in the house so I don't need to make a Starbucks in the mornings, I never have time for that.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Drinking one of these right now! Great product design, great taste. I really love that it's easy to take anywhere, and they aren't super expensive! Definitely recommend, these things are practically my lifeblood.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

I'm not a fan of starbucks frappuccino but this is really good. It is the best I can keep it in my wallet and take it wherever . It also has a very nice bottle that I can recycle and use it on another occasion !
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I am obsessed with Starbucks Coffee Drinks. They are definitely affordable. I get them at King Soopers for great prices! It does meet my expectations completely! I would buy it again of course!! They are great!
claudia l.
claudia l.

Love these! I love to grab one on my way out when I know i have a long drive, i just stop by a gas station and grab a cold one. They taste super yummy and it's cheaper and faster than making the starbucks line.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now