BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
Kayla P.
Utica, NY
Who doesn't love these?

Starbucks is amazing in any form. My favorite of these is the Intense Carmel! Going shopping tomorrow gunna be buying some!
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Starbucks and these I keep stocked up in my home cause I need my coffee each morning and I am always busy so these are great for on the go
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are absolutely delicious! It does taste extra sugary and obviously isn't exactly healthy, but it is a nice treat for myself in the morning.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite packaged iced coffee drinks out there. Love the taste! Only complaint is that you only get 4 bottles of coffee for the price.
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Foodie Expert
Loveee this I can't go a day without a Starbucks drink! I never get tired of them! It tastes amazing if you haven't tried it yet you need tooooo!
Samantha I.
Foodie Expert
these are my absolute fave. keep them in the fridge and just grab one on the go when youre running late. they're so refreshing and taste amazing.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for the on the go. Normally I have homemade coffee or I buy it from a coffee shop but these are perfect when you're in a rush.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Christina Q.
Foodie Expert
I love these! I drink them all the time. My favorite is the vanilla. I can drink them room temp or over ice. I like them as a mid-day snack also,
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?