BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Florence N.
Fort Myers, FL
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is my absolute favorite drink to bring to the beach. It is cold and refreshing. I bring a great book and sip on my Frappuccino. Everyone always comments that they wish they would have brought one with them to the beach. I love all my starbucks coffee drinks. They are absolutely delicious and takes care of my coffee urge while relaxing at the beach. I recommend to everyone who enjoys a good coffee!!!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a little on the pricey side but i think its worth it.
amazing taste and it really gives me the kick I need to keep going during the day when I get tired. this meets my expectations. I buy this maybe 1-2 times a month, so yes i would buy this again.
Jasmin C.
Kansas City, KS
Best taste ever when kept very cold. Perfect for on the go or for a relaxing night. The price for these is great for what you get I love these more than other cold coffee drinks that are sold in stores. I recommend these to coffee lovers especially Mocha ❤️
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO
Starbucks Frappuccino is a great pick me up in the morning and a great refresher in the afternoon. The packaging is pretty great though it is a little expensive. It's worth it though because they are fantastic tasting. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Angel G.
Rockport , TX
Love that yummy creamy coffee drink really icy cold i put in the blender add ice and this on top and omg its amazing sooooo yummy cant tell u how amazing it is and my little slice of heaven here on earth theybare a little pricey but well worth it :) wont even give it up its my little reward to myself
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
Starbucks is hands down the BEST place to get any type of coffee drink. I personally drink coffee for the bitterness but I like it when it is sweet too. Thus, this is the best combination of sweet and bitter taste. It also is chocolatey because of the mocha. I would recommend this drink. The price isn't too expensive, especially compared with the drinks at Starbucks.
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Alyssa T.
These mochas are great and are perfect for traveling. They keep longer then buying one from Starbucks. They are sweet so if you don't like sweet drinks I would look into something else. They are reasonably priced compared to what you pay at Starbucks.
Yami C.
I have these all the time! They're so yummy it saves time and money from you going to Starbucks every morning. I have tried others as well but those to me are not as sweet. They are really affordable saves you money each week. If you haven't tried these already I would really recommend them!
Lizzy R.
These are yummy and great for when I need a boost when studying or running errands, but they have a higher sugar and calorie count than I would like. These are good for a treat and I'll probably buy them again, but I wouldn't drink them every day.
Haley A.
Lambertville, MI
Which one of these are the best to drink?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it taste good?
Lauren M.
Manchester
Does anyone know if there is a caramel one? Or any similar flavor?
Kindra W.
Fort Scott, KS
Do these come in a four pack????
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Does anyone know if they make these in decaf?