Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL

By far the best tasting bottled coffee drink I've had in a while. Very sweet but not too bad for someone who likes the flavor of milk and coffee together. When chilled it tastes even better!
Shaniqua S.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC

I love this coffee so much. if I'm
not going to Starbucks to get my coffee, I'm bringing my own. It's my little treat when I want something sweet and that boost when I need a little energy.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY

These are so tasty! I'm always grabbing them when I'm at the store for quick on the go drink options. Perfect for when you don't have time to stop at a Starbucks or don't have one near you!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these drinks so much!! I am a Starbucks addict so being able to buy these at a store is awesome! I have a two hour math class and i take one to keep me awake. Definitely recommend.
Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.
Starkville, MS

If you're willing to waste calories on something that is not worth wasting calories on, get you one of these. My advice is to pour over ice. Making it extra cold will help with the guilt.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

Its just the right about of coffee that I need. They taste very different from the fraps you would buy from your barista though. Still -- so good! I have to limit myself on buying these.
Erica G.
Erica G.

I really like the Starbucks Frappaccinos but the Mocha flavor is a little too chocolatey for my liking. they still taste rich and creamy so i would still recommend for starbucks lovers!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

My husband swears by these, if there isn't one in the fridge in the morning he gets very very very grumpy!! I like then now also but I'm not aloud to drink his:( they are a bit pricey!🤑
Maria R.
Maria R.

Delicious bottle of java! I buy these mocha coffee drinks and keep them handy at home for those times I can't make it to Starbucks. These are great on the go and the flavor is so yummy!
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC

My son loves these things. I'm not a big fan of them but he sure likes them. I think they are too high $3.00 a bottle! Nope I can go get the real thing for $5.00 and it's so much better
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?