Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Erie, PA
These are amazing for when a Starbucks run isn't in the plans! You can buy them almost anywhere: even gas stations and they come in cute four packs because who wants to buy just one!
Dejah M.
Dejah M.
Detroit, MI
I can't live with out coffee its must have. And Starbucks started it all for me I love there drinks their so good and help my energy . I feel so much happier when drinking my coffee
leslie r.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
Such a great beverage I'm already obsessed to say the least with Starbucks so a handy easy to toss in the cooler beverage and take to the beach is heaven !! And they are so yummy!!!
Francine M.
Francine M.
New Orleans, LA
Is the best coffee I ready love these!!!
The flavor is the same the Starbucks store!! When do you no have time to go in the coffee shop is a good option you drink this in your house
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love Starbucks moch frappuchino bottled coffee drinks. They quench my thirst on hot days and give me a boost of energy. I only wish they weren't as expensive as they are!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Sept. 30, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I can never say anything bad about these man there so good taste just like getting one in from starbucks !! I love these so much Noone understands lol. So creamy and nice tasting!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
They are surely a favorite of mine. They are perfect, and great to grab and go. I personally love to put them in the refrigerator for a little while, to get that chilled effect.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX
These are delicious when you can't afford fresh Starbucks everyday. Just pop them in the fridge and take one to go. They are delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness and coffee.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lebanon, OH
I am in heaven drinking this coffee drink it almost everyday priced ok but could be a little cheaper flavor is as good as going to Starbucks but not quite will buy it again.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?