BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Absolutely love these drinks. All I do is put them in the fridge, and then I pour over ice. They always taste so good, and they're cheaper than regular Starbucks drinks.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
These taste amazing poured over ice or directly from fridge. I love the chocolate taste of mocha and the boost of energy it gives me. Warning these are highly addictive.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Have mercy! I LOVE these bad boys. Definitely keep my fridge stocked whenever I can! Always gives me my pick me up when I don't have time to make coffee in the mornings!
Patrick O.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT
Great to grab on the go, sweeter than a normal cup of coffee but still very refreshing. Only downside is they cost about $1 per bottle and they are very small bottles
Christina E.
Christina E.
When I'm craving more caffiene this is the perfect choice. Mocha is my favorite and most stores have it and the vending machine at my job carries it so that's a plus.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Love love love Starbucks Mocha Coffee Drinks! I keep them in my refrigerator at all times, in case I need a midnight pick me up after the local Starbucks has closed.
Angella B.
Angella B.
These are perfect for when you are on the go and don't have time to make a pot of coffee. It's also good just because it tastes like a really good mocha iced coffee!
jessica h.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite cold coffee beverage ever , I drink at least 3 a day , so I guess you could say I'm addicted to these delish delightful coffee beverage . yum yum
Erica B.
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite Starbucks drink. It has just enough caffeine to wake me up and it doesn't taste too much like coffee and sometimes that's a good thing.
Amy L.
Amy L.
These are awesome! If you don't have time to make and/or don't have time to stop at your local Starbucks this is the way to get a great cup of coffee on the go!!!!!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?