Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I get these in bulk at Costco from time to time, i love them! you can drink them as is or freeze them and mix them into a different drink. they taste great, just be sure to shake well.
joy c.
joy c.
The best way to get my Starbucks fix when I don't have enough time to go in the store. For sure drink it cold and it is delish! So convenient for on the go if you are a late riser too!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Erie, PA
These are amazing for when a Starbucks run isn't in the plans! You can buy them almost anywhere: even gas stations and they come in cute four packs because who wants to buy just one!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love Starbucks moch frappuchino bottled coffee drinks. They quench my thirst on hot days and give me a boost of energy. I only wish they weren't as expensive as they are!
Dejah M.
Dejah M.
Detroit, MI
I can't live with out coffee its must have. And Starbucks started it all for me I love there drinks their so good and help my energy . I feel so much happier when drinking my coffee
leslie r.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
Such a great beverage I'm already obsessed to say the least with Starbucks so a handy easy to toss in the cooler beverage and take to the beach is heaven !! And they are so yummy!!!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I can never say anything bad about these man there so good taste just like getting one in from starbucks !! I love these so much Noone understands lol. So creamy and nice tasting!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX
These are delicious when you can't afford fresh Starbucks everyday. Just pop them in the fridge and take one to go. They are delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness and coffee.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
My weakness! The price is a bit much for such a small package that is gone within 2 days in my house but it tastes exactly like the mocha drinks I get in their coffee shops.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?