BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
These are delicious , easy, and make any day brighter. I have these in my fridge as often as my budget allows it. The only downfall is the calories.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
These Frappuccinos are are delicious and great for an easy coffee beverage on the go! I chill mine in the fridge and grab it on my way out the door.
christine w.
Ozark, AR
Its deffently good wakes u up esp when u didn't sleep well that night great tasteing too would recommend it to everyone who loves a cold coffee drink
Ivette F.
New york, NY
I used to drink these in college as a grab and go to class but now a days I take my coffee black and think this is tok sweet and high in calories.
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Loveee this I can't go a day without a Starbucks drink! I never get tired of them! It tastes amazing if you haven't tried it yet you need tooooo!
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Mipsy M.
I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
Julianna P.
Bohemia, NY
These drinks are the best if you don't feel like driving to start bucks then you can just take one from your fridge and they are so refreshing!
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really didn't like these, they are painfully sweet. They also kinda taste like yoohoo rather than coffee. The caffeine also didn't help much
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
This drink tastes so good especially cold it just wakes you up, and its easy to grab when on the go. Its usually gone in no time in my house.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?