BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love Starbucks moch frappuchino bottled coffee drinks. They quench my thirst on hot days and give me a boost of energy. I only wish they weren't as expensive as they are!
Dejah M.
Dejah M.
Detroit, MI
I can't live with out coffee its must have. And Starbucks started it all for me I love there drinks their so good and help my energy . I feel so much happier when drinking my coffee
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I can never say anything bad about these man there so good taste just like getting one in from starbucks !! I love these so much Noone understands lol. So creamy and nice tasting!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious when you can't afford fresh Starbucks everyday. Just pop them in the fridge and take one to go. They are delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness and coffee.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lebanon, OH
I am in heaven drinking this coffee drink it almost everyday priced ok but could be a little cheaper flavor is as good as going to Starbucks but not quite will buy it again.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
THEY ARE AMAZING i just love them and i can't live without them. They give enough caffeine to last me the day. It has a great flavor and cute packaging. I ALWAYS BUY THEM!
spike l.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
I buy this at BJ's and wait for them to have a coupon. It is best when cold. It kind of tastes weird hot. But, once you have Starbucks, it is hard to drink anything else.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Foodie Expert
I love these Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee drinks! They are very tasty and great to grab when you're in a hurry. They come in different flavors and will keep you up.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Have mercy! I LOVE these bad boys. Definitely keep my fridge stocked whenever I can! Always gives me my pick me up when I don't have time to make coffee in the mornings!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?