Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This drink can be a bit too sweet sometimes, and it doesn't really have a Mocha flavor. The aftertaste is a bit on the chemical side. It tastes much better from an actual Starbucks as opposed to the bottled drink.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ

I Love how this drink tastes but it has a few negatives for me. #1 being the sugar. It has soo much sugar, therefore I only drink these sparingly. They taste really great though jus wish they had a bit less sugar
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX

These are even better than the vanilla ones. Both kinds are too sweet for me for like everyday, so I like to grab one when I'm in the Target line & am out, running errands. It feels like you're treating yourself!
Casey K.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA

Wasn't in love with these as I thought I would be maybe I just need to try a different flavor! But I love the packaging and how much you get for the price! Over all I was satisfied but just didn't like the taste!
Milwaukee , WI

I would always grab one of these on my way to work when I had to work early shifts. The taste is amazing. I always love drinking drinks from Starbucks, they never let me down. I recommend if you have not tried it
Nazjhae C.
Nazjhae C.

"I am addicted to this drink. I love the mocha flavor. I will recommend that you try it. Very affordable and tasty"
"I just purchased a bunch of these! The coffee is my favorite also the mocha and Carmel flavor!"
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

I'm not a fan of starbucks frappuccino but this is really good. It is the best I can keep it in my wallet and take it wherever . It also has a very nice bottle that I can recycle and use it on another occasion !
Mcallen, TX

You want a coffee to go this is the one a lilttle pricey but it worth it and you can get it anywhere even at a corner store good value when you need a boost and you don't have to wait in the long Starbucks line.
claudia l.
claudia l.

Love these! I love to grab one on my way out when I know i have a long drive, i just stop by a gas station and grab a cold one. They taste super yummy and it's cheaper and faster than making the starbucks line.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now