BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

April W.
A quick drink and so yummy.Not very healthy though but I still love the taste.It's great when you are in a hurry but you want coffee.The value is very good and the price was kind of pricey but worth it.The mocha is defiantly my favorite one.I will buy it every once in a while.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
One of my favorites. Its like having your own special little treat in the fridge (is your an extreme coffee lover like myself) It is expensive but lets be real here you know your going to go to Starbucks anyway at he end of the day. Highly recommend.
Renee W.
I was never much of a coffee drinker and not a cappuccino drinker at all, but these are amazing! I have tried other brands of coffee drinks and they don't even come close to how good the Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drinks are!! I highly recommend them any time that you are in need of a little extra boost.
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
These are great for on the go! The only down side is that they are made of glass so you have to be very careful but they can be found most places and aren't too expensive. The taste is great and the calories can be okay based on if you get sugar free or not. I would definitely recommend!
Florence N.
Fort Myers, FL
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is my absolute favorite drink to bring to the beach. It is cold and refreshing. I bring a great book and sip on my Frappuccino. Everyone always comments that they wish they would have brought one with them to the beach. I love all my starbucks coffee drinks. They are absolutely delicious and takes care of my coffee urge while relaxing at the beach. I recommend to everyone who enjoys a good coffee!!!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a little on the pricey side but i think its worth it.
amazing taste and it really gives me the kick I need to keep going during the day when I get tired. this meets my expectations. I buy this maybe 1-2 times a month, so yes i would buy this again.
Faith C.
Aransas Pass, TX
Do you ever wish you lived by a Starbucks?? Are you ever just dying to get a Starbucks coffee but its all the way in another town, or theres too much traffic for you to handle?? Do you ever just want it, but you're already late to work and you don't have time to stop by a coffee shop? Well, now you can just go to a local grocery store/convenient store, and grab an ice cold coffee! This tastes just like the coffee made at Starbucks. its in a cute glass bottle too. Keep this away from children though. you wouldn't want to risk the chance of them getting hurt, or cutting themselves
Jasmin C.
Kansas City, KS
Best taste ever when kept very cold. Perfect for on the go or for a relaxing night. The price for these is great for what you get I love these more than other cold coffee drinks that are sold in stores. I recommend these to coffee lovers especially Mocha ❤️
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
Starbucks is hands down the BEST place to get any type of coffee drink. I personally drink coffee for the bitterness but I like it when it is sweet too. Thus, this is the best combination of sweet and bitter taste. It also is chocolatey because of the mocha. I would recommend this drink. The price isn't too expensive, especially compared with the drinks at Starbucks.
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO
Starbucks Frappuccino is a great pick me up in the morning and a great refresher in the afternoon. The packaging is pretty great though it is a little expensive. It's worth it though because they are fantastic tasting. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?