Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these drinks so much!! I am a Starbucks addict so being able to buy these at a store is awesome! I have a two hour math class and i take one to keep me awake. Definitely recommend.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Its just the right about of coffee that I need. They taste very different from the fraps you would buy from your barista though. Still -- so good! I have to limit myself on buying these.
Erica G.
Erica G.
I really like the Starbucks Frappaccinos but the Mocha flavor is a little too chocolatey for my liking. they still taste rich and creamy so i would still recommend for starbucks lovers!
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
My son loves these things. I'm not a big fan of them but he sure likes them. I think they are too high $3.00 a bottle! Nope I can go get the real thing for $5.00 and it's so much better
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
My husband swears by these, if there isn't one in the fridge in the morning he gets very very very grumpy!! I like then now also but I'm not aloud to drink his:( they are a bit pricey!🤑
Maria R.
Maria R.
Delicious bottle of java! I buy these mocha coffee drinks and keep them handy at home for those times I can't make it to Starbucks. These are great on the go and the flavor is so yummy!
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I get these in bulk at Costco from time to time, i love them! you can drink them as is or freeze them and mix them into a different drink. they taste great, just be sure to shake well.
Nakia N.
Nakia N.
I love drinking this coffee beverage it's so good and gives you that energy that you need it's a ok priced item 1$ cheaper would probably help but the flavored and tastes can't compare
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
These are good for on the go. I've really only had these on road trips when this was the only coffee option, they are definitely not my favorite and I don't drink them outside of that.
joy c.
joy c.
The best way to get my Starbucks fix when I don't have enough time to go in the store. For sure drink it cold and it is delish! So convenient for on the go if you are a late riser too!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?