BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Erica B.
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite Starbucks drink. It has just enough caffeine to wake me up and it doesn't taste too much like coffee and sometimes that's a good thing.
Eunises R.
Eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ilove these, I used to pour them over ice cubes and add some yummy coco powder on top for taste and to add something else to it, it's yummy for any time of the day.
Sugey n.
Sugey n.
I can have Starbucks any day and time. these are my to go drinks when I don't have time to go to the drive thru in the mornings. The mocha drinks are my favorites.
Priscilla F.
Priscilla F.
As a coffee lover, when I'm on the go they are my first choice to grab. They are amazing in taste and it's the best out of all the other coffees out there to me .
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
Foodie Expert
Since I don't have a Starbucks close to me, these are perfect when I am in the mood for something with vanilla in it. These are uber handy and sized just right!
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Love those! They're awesome for on the go, absolutely delicious. It doesn't have that many calories, but I'll take two stars off because it is sweet as fffffff
Mocha is not my personal favorite but I think am they other ones are delicious!! :)) I think the best ones are Carmel and s'mores. But I really like vanilla too
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better.
Sandyy I.
Sandyy I.
Maspeth, NY
I love this drink, you can get on almost all store, its really good, creamy and delicious, you will fall in love with this drinks , and its no too expensive.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite Starbucks drink and the best part is you don't even have to find a Starbucks to buy one since they are at gas stations and such
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?