BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Breanna N.
I always wanted to try Starbucks coffee (There is one located on the other side of town where I live but I never go) and I did for the first time last week. I only drink frappe's at Mcdonalds. This is probably one of my favorites as of now. This flavor is so DELICIOUS!! I don't drink regular coffee but I like these chilled drinks. I grab one of these whenever I have a taste for coffee and I like it way better than the Caramel flavor drink
Brooklyn K.
I absolutely love these. If you freeze them for an hour or so and let them be a little icy you have the perfect frozen mocha. I usally drink occasionally when I get the need of one. But this is the best Starbucks coffee I've ever tried. I don't like their in store products
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I'm a devote fan of Starbucks. I used to get their Frappuccino's when I was a lot younger and ventured into the more stronger/ bolder drinks. I tried this for the first time today.The taste is good, but way too sugary. After looking at how much sugar is put into each bottle (47 grams(12 tsp)), I won't be touching this stuff again.
Larry R.
STARBUCKS FRAPS ARE NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUS. WE BUY VANILLA AND REG AND ADD VANILLA SYRUP TO THEM IF WE NEED TO. THE BEST WAY IS IN A COLD GLASS CUP FROM THE FREEZER IT CRUSHED ICE FROM KUM N GO DOWN THE STREET. THESE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR COLD COFFEE AND SOMETIMES REG FLAVOR WITH HAZELNUT SYRUP ROCKS TO.BUT NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY STARBUCK 1 AT B BH

THANKS FOR CHECKING THESE OUT!!!!!!
April W.
A quick drink and so yummy.Not very healthy though but I still love the taste.It's great when you are in a hurry but you want coffee.The value is very good and the price was kind of pricey but worth it.The mocha is defiantly my favorite one.I will buy it every once in a while.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
One of my favorites. Its like having your own special little treat in the fridge (is your an extreme coffee lover like myself) It is expensive but lets be real here you know your going to go to Starbucks anyway at he end of the day. Highly recommend.
Renee W.
I was never much of a coffee drinker and not a cappuccino drinker at all, but these are amazing! I have tried other brands of coffee drinks and they don't even come close to how good the Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drinks are!! I highly recommend them any time that you are in need of a little extra boost.
Megan R.
Greenacres , FL
These are great for on the go! The only down side is that they are made of glass so you have to be very careful but they can be found most places and aren't too expensive. The taste is great and the calories can be okay based on if you get sugar free or not. I would definitely recommend!
Faith C.
Aransas Pass, TX
Do you ever wish you lived by a Starbucks?? Are you ever just dying to get a Starbucks coffee but its all the way in another town, or theres too much traffic for you to handle?? Do you ever just want it, but you're already late to work and you don't have time to stop by a coffee shop? Well, now you can just go to a local grocery store/convenient store, and grab an ice cold coffee! This tastes just like the coffee made at Starbucks. its in a cute glass bottle too. Keep this away from children though. you wouldn't want to risk the chance of them getting hurt, or cutting themselves
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?