Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Darby, PA

I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
York, ME

I am not an avid coffee drinker, but I love these drinks when I need a boost in energy. It doesn't leave me with a caffeine headache and the flavor is amazing. I would absolutely recommend to others in search of a caffeine boost!!
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst , NY

This is much more sweet than regular starbucks coffee but i love it. It's nothing like getting a starbucks coffee at statbucks but it's delicious if you add a bit of ice on a cup and pore some of thia coffee in which is what i do.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Kyle, TX

Delicious! Not a very high caffeine content but sometimes the placebo effect is more useful than the actual thing. You can usually find deals at drugstores if you buy more than one. They're very easy to find and convenient to buy!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick, MD

I honestly don't buy coffee but my boyfriend does and he loves them he says their really good value the taste is very satisfied and don't need no improvement just more flavors to try out and really recommend others to try out this
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico

Verry good product i could used it etheir cold or room temperature.. Good value. Good taste. Good price. I used every day twice a day. I would continue to used it. Has a good price 6 bottles for 6 dollars. I recommended to others.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX

Omg! I love these my boyfriend buys me these all the time cause he already knows.. idk i buy them alot their just so damn good i like that they don't taste alot like coffe it has a good taste like u would like to drink that again
Lily B.
Lily B.

These are amazing. If you haven't ever tried them you are missing out on so much. The flavor is great and the bottles are really cute to make stuff out of! But definitely very good. Especially when there isn't a Starbucks around.
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH

Starbucks Frappuccino mocha is my favorite flavor in the frappuccinos! Purchasing these drinks in the 4 packs does save you money compared to purchasing them individually at a gas station. These are great served in a cup of ice!
Breyana F.
Breyana F.
Chicago

These are amazing! Yes their a little expensive but the taste outweigh the cost. These got me through finals and a rough holiday season. I always keep these on hand. Their great for a new coffee drinker or the ice coffee lover!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now