Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Tori V.
Tori V.
Kyle, TX

Delicious! Not a very high caffeine content but sometimes the placebo effect is more useful than the actual thing. You can usually find deals at drugstores if you buy more than one. They're very easy to find and convenient to buy!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Hitchcock, TX

I honestly don't buy coffee but my boyfriend does and he loves them he says their really good value the taste is very satisfied and don't need no improvement just more flavors to try out and really recommend others to try out this
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico

Verry good product i could used it etheir cold or room temperature.. Good value. Good taste. Good price. I used every day twice a day. I would continue to used it. Has a good price 6 bottles for 6 dollars. I recommended to others.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX

Omg! I love these my boyfriend buys me these all the time cause he already knows.. idk i buy them alot their just so damn good i like that they don't taste alot like coffe it has a good taste like u would like to drink that again
Lily B.
Lily B.

These are amazing. If you haven't ever tried them you are missing out on so much. The flavor is great and the bottles are really cute to make stuff out of! But definitely very good. Especially when there isn't a Starbucks around.
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH

Starbucks Frappuccino mocha is my favorite flavor in the frappuccinos! Purchasing these drinks in the 4 packs does save you money compared to purchasing them individually at a gas station. These are great served in a cup of ice!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Kingston, MA

I have to say I love how it tastes but i feel like its not enough. I still need my coffee for my caffeine. But i do get these once in a blue moon just to have a nice cold drink. I just wont ever replace it instead of my coffee.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Pfafftown, NC

Yummy yummy Starbucks drink on the go! These are perfect for when you don't have time to go on the daily Starbucks run! I usually buy these in bulk and immediately chill and drink whenever I'm feeling down or in need of energy!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch , British Columbia

The mocha flavoured frappuccino is my all time favorite. I love the smoothness of the drink and how convenient it is when your on the go and needing a little pick me up. Highly recommended to others who like iced coffee drinks
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

I've gotten these a couple times at Walmart and they are so yummy. I've tried mocha and vanilla. I like the packaging as well and the price isn't so bad for the quantity. They are worth trying out. Who doesn't love Starbucks?
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now