Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Ashtyn W.
Ashtyn W.

I love these. Not personally fond of the mocha as I am the caramel. They give me a boost of energy but not the shaky feeling. Easy to travel with since the lid goes on easy. Must have even if you're not a coffee drinker.
Dalal A.
Dalal A.
Kuwait City

✨I•L O V E•I T•S O•M U C H✨ I'm the type of person that can't function without coffee ( who is like me lol )😂🤘🏽this is so amazing and if you love coffee like me you should love this so I definitely recommend you try it😭💙
Niara N.
Niara N.

Really tasty and sweet snack/pick me up on the go. I buy these mochas all of the time during lunch. They're a bit expensive but it's worth it for a treat everyone once in awhile. If you like sweet coffee this is for you.
layken k.
layken k.

Starbucks coffee is my absolute favorite coffee. When I'm on the go or on a road trip I always have to stop at a convenience store and get one of these on the go frappes. they are just so good and Im honestly addicted.
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Wentzville, MO

I've been drinking Frappuccino's for as long as I can remember (maybe Freshman year of high school) and I would still choose this glass bottle over a fresh coffee any day. Love, love, love Frappuccino's! Every flavor!
Micah W.
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH

Coffee is a must have for this busy momma! I like to buy these packs of Starbucks coffee. I don't always like having to drive 20 minutes to the nearest Starbucks so these do the trick! Definitely need them sometimes!
Yasmin Z.
Yasmin Z.

Love the mocha coffee Starbucks one well I mostly like the vanilla one but my mom usually buys this one and I'm use to it now not really a huge big fan but I'm just a big fan love the taste and I'm always drinking it
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN

For any Starbucks lover, this is a staple. Great mocha coffee flavor and in all grocery stores! Grab these for at home or when you can't make it to your favorite store! Definitely a good choice for any coffee lover!
melissa g.
melissa g.

Great Drink, this taste pretty much like an ice Moka Frappuccino that you can buy at starbuck !!
Gives you lots if an energy like a coffee can gives you. Put some ice in a glass and drink it really cold an Enjoy !!!
Angela T.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass, TX

yummy is the main word I will use to describe this coffee frap. they just came out with other flavors. the most recent I tried was the Mexican mocha. as for these classic ones I would say the mocha is my favorite.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now