Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
micaela s.
micaela s.

So you could say I'm a bit of a "white girl" when it comes to Starbucks haha. I love it so much!!! But when I can't find the time to go to Starbucks I can jus pick this up at Walmart and enjoy it the same. The taste is bliss at its finest
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Leominster, MA

I tried this it taste nothing like what I can get at Starbucks. When i drink this it kind of smells and i felt as if i was drinking something that is old. It aslo has white pieces floting in it and i can not taste the mocha what so ever.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook, NY

While I do prefer my homemade coffee, these are a little treat. I prefer iced over hot coffee and these do the trick. Not something I buy often because they are pricey but definitely enjoy them. Easy to grab and go for the non stop mom!
Julia S.
Julia S.

These are really good if you don't have time to stop at Starbucks; you can just pick up a pack of these and stick them in your fridge. I prefer them chilled, as the room temp taste isn't my favorite. I love the Mocha flavor the best. :)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH

Both my husband and I love these. We always have them on hand for when we are craving a coffee treat, but don't feel like going out to get one. Sometimes I will blend it with ice or frozen coffee ice cubes for a refreshing icy beverage!
Stana J.
Stana J.
Toronto

Great to have a few in the fridge for the hot summer days or even for the crazy busy mornings where there is no time to make coffee. Its a sweet chocolaty treat with a light caffeine kick for that pick-me-up you need to keep you going.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS

These are so good!! I love the vanilla and white chocolate mocha! So good! Im a big fan of ice coffee and i am always picking these up to keep in the fridge only down fall is they are a bit on the pricey side but they are really good!
Sue L.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al

I absolutely love this coffee! It's divine:) I buy these for my daughter who's in college! She hates hot coffee but loves these and Starbucks is our favorite in cold coffee! They have a new flavor Mocha Coconut, and it's amazing!!!!!!
Je'Kia W.
Je'Kia W.

These drinks are bomb dot com ! If you don't have time to stop by a Starbucks just go to the gas station and pick up on of these and it's love! They're usually on sale in my area 2/$3 so it's convenient for days when I'm running late
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, but these frappuccinos are bomb.com. They give you a little kick of energy and they taste amazing. These are really good if you're on the go in the morning and don't have time to stop for coffee.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now