BY STARBUCKS #5 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
I give these a three rating only because their after taste. They are good if you want to get some coffee but they have a strange after taste that bothers me and makes me need gum!
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these drinks!! I get these so that I can have a quick coffee drink on the go- if I don't have the time to stop at a Starbucks or brew my own coffee before I'm out n' about for the day. These are a great serving size and fit nicely in my backpack. I also like that they have a secure lid that I can screw on and off, so if I have to move around with it I don't have to worry about my drink spilling and staining something.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
The Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino drinks are a summertime favorite for me. I often jokingly say I don't drink coffee I drink Starbucks. I say that because I really am not a coffee lover, but I love starbucks drinks. And these cold drinks really hit the spot in the hotter months. I really love this flavor in particular. Its like a grown up version of a chocolate milk.
Tiffany T.
I enjoy these very much when I can't get to a Starbucks. It's convenient for me when I want a quick already made iced coffee. I usually dress it up by pouring it into my Starbucks cup with ice, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and more syrup on top and out I go to work or school with it. I can find these at Walmart, Target, and most convenient and local grocery stores.
lorena l.
Bell, CA
quisiera hacer una pregunta sobre este producto que varias personas me han dicho que ese
producto es muy bueno pero mi pregunta es que si ese cafe es para hacer capuchino o un
cafe normal
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I am a coffee snob, but if you're the type of person who isn't into drinking coffee black and are looking for a chocolate milk type equivalent, then this is perfect. It is mostly milky and sweet with a hint of that chocolatey mocha coffee flavor! The packaging is cute and fun to carry around with you. They're just amazingly tasty.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
This is almost always in my fridge at work. During that midday slump, one if these go a long way. Another benefit is the cost -it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks for a quick fix!

However, I am concerned about the sugar levels as they are through the roof on this one so I have sought out a light version or I make my coffee myself (freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray).
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are absolutely delicious drinks. I like to get them very cold in the refrigerator and then serve over ice. In the summer, it's an incredible change from hot coffee in the morning. The light version are also outstanding. I like the packaging and the fact that the company uses glass which is easily recyclable and the drink has a very sweet and fresh taste. It's hard to drink just one and I find am always left wanting more but that's a good thing.
Sonya P.
Sand Lake, MI
I absolutely love this coffee drink. I can drink it any time of day, and even make smoothies out of it and its delicious. I love it cold! It tastes just perfect, with the right amount of chocolate flavor, the smooth coffee flavor and the deliciousness mixed is absolutely amazing. It's the perfect drink for ont he go too!
Gabby T.
New York , NY
As a cheaper way to drink your coffee, I suggest buying this at a walmart, kmart or any drug store. You can also chill or freeze for 2 hr and 45 min shake and pour in a cup for a frappuccino style coffee, trust me it works. I usually have my starbucks over ice and vanilla hands down best flavor!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?