BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Karen P.
Lexington, KY
The Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino drinks are a summertime favorite for me. I often jokingly say I don't drink coffee I drink Starbucks. I say that because I really am not a coffee lover, but I love starbucks drinks. And these cold drinks really hit the spot in the hotter months. I really love this flavor in particular. Its like a grown up version of a chocolate milk.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are absolutely delicious drinks. I like to get them very cold in the refrigerator and then serve over ice. In the summer, it's an incredible change from hot coffee in the morning. The light version are also outstanding. I like the packaging and the fact that the company uses glass which is easily recyclable and the drink has a very sweet and fresh taste. It's hard to drink just one and I find am always left wanting more but that's a good thing.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
This is almost always in my fridge at work. During that midday slump, one if these go a long way. Another benefit is the cost -it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks for a quick fix!

However, I am concerned about the sugar levels as they are through the roof on this one so I have sought out a light version or I make my coffee myself (freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray).
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I am a coffee snob, but if you're the type of person who isn't into drinking coffee black and are looking for a chocolate milk type equivalent, then this is perfect. It is mostly milky and sweet with a hint of that chocolatey mocha coffee flavor! The packaging is cute and fun to carry around with you. They're just amazingly tasty.
Sonya P.
sand lake, MI
I absolutely love this coffee drink. I can drink it any time of day, and even make smoothies out of it and its delicious. I love it cold! It tastes just perfect, with the right amount of chocolate flavor, the smooth coffee flavor and the deliciousness mixed is absolutely amazing. It's the perfect drink for ont he go too!
Gabby T.
New York , NY
As a cheaper way to drink your coffee, I suggest buying this at a walmart, kmart or any drug store. You can also chill or freeze for 2 hr and 45 min shake and pour in a cup for a frappuccino style coffee, trust me it works. I usually have my starbucks over ice and vanilla hands down best flavor!
Breanna N.
I always wanted to try Starbucks coffee (There is one located on the other side of town where I live but I never go) and I did for the first time last week. I only drink frappe's at Mcdonalds. This is probably one of my favorites as of now. This flavor is so DELICIOUS!! I don't drink regular coffee but I like these chilled drinks. I grab one of these whenever I have a taste for coffee and I like it way better than the Caramel flavor drink
Brooklyn K.
I absolutely love these. If you freeze them for an hour or so and let them be a little icy you have the perfect frozen mocha. I usally drink occasionally when I get the need of one. But this is the best Starbucks coffee I've ever tried. I don't like their in store products
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these so much! I used to drink them all of the time...I don't usually chill them when I drink them, just drink them as is. The mocha is by far the best flavor but there are other flavors. The only problem I have had with these is that the lids don't seal completely so they sometimes leak.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I'm a devote fan of Starbucks. I used to get their Frappuccino's when I was a lot younger and ventured into the more stronger/ bolder drinks. I tried this for the first time today.The taste is good, but way too sugary. After looking at how much sugar is put into each bottle (47 grams(12 tsp)), I won't be touching this stuff again.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?