Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

OMG. I LOVE THESE. These are seriously the best when I want something quick to drink and can't go to Starbucks. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and they don't have a soy option so I do have to go to Starbucks now.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX

These are even better than the vanilla ones. Both kinds are too sweet for me for like everyday, so I like to grab one when I'm in the Target line & am out, running errands. It feels like you're treating yourself!
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ

I Love how this drink tastes but it has a few negatives for me. #1 being the sugar. It has soo much sugar, therefore I only drink these sparingly. They taste really great though jus wish they had a bit less sugar
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Mcallen, TX

You want a coffee to go this is the one a lilttle pricey but it worth it and you can get it anywhere even at a corner store good value when you need a boost and you don't have to wait in the long Starbucks line.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

I'm not a fan of starbucks frappuccino but this is really good. It is the best I can keep it in my wallet and take it wherever . It also has a very nice bottle that I can recycle and use it on another occasion !
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I am obsessed with Starbucks Coffee Drinks. They are definitely affordable. I get them at King Soopers for great prices! It does meet my expectations completely! I would buy it again of course!! They are great!
claudia l.
claudia l.

Love these! I love to grab one on my way out when I know i have a long drive, i just stop by a gas station and grab a cold one. They taste super yummy and it's cheaper and faster than making the starbucks line.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.

I'm sorry, but I write in Spanish.

No lo he probado pero como toda persona que vive fuera de algún país con un Starbucks, quiere hacerlo y más aún cuando puede ser enviado por Courier. I need this in my life
Angela S.
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH

I could chug these... and do. Love the creamy taste. Mocha isn't favorite. I don't limit over ice gets too watery. But I put an already cold one freezer for about half an hour, just to give it a nice chill.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

Perfect for on the go when you are in a rush and don't have time to stop at an actual Starbucks. A bit pricey but they taste sooooo good. I would recommend a plastic bottle though the glass is a bit heavy.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now