BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
These are so tasty! I'm always grabbing them when I'm at the store for quick on the go drink options. Perfect for when you don't have time to stop at a Starbucks or don't have one near you!
Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.
Starkville, MS
Foodie Expert
If you're willing to waste calories on something that is not worth wasting calories on, get you one of these. My advice is to pour over ice. Making it extra cold will help with the guilt.
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these drinks so much!! I am a Starbucks addict so being able to buy these at a store is awesome! I have a two hour math class and i take one to keep me awake. Definitely recommend.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Its just the right about of coffee that I need. They taste very different from the fraps you would buy from your barista though. Still -- so good! I have to limit myself on buying these.
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
My son loves these things. I'm not a big fan of them but he sure likes them. I think they are too high $3.00 a bottle! Nope I can go get the real thing for $5.00 and it's so much better
Maria R.
Maria R.
Delicious bottle of java! I buy these mocha coffee drinks and keep them handy at home for those times I can't make it to Starbucks. These are great on the go and the flavor is so yummy!
Erica G.
Erica G.
I really like the Starbucks Frappaccinos but the Mocha flavor is a little too chocolatey for my liking. they still taste rich and creamy so i would still recommend for starbucks lovers!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
My husband swears by these, if there isn't one in the fridge in the morning he gets very very very grumpy!! I like then now also but I'm not aloud to drink his:( they are a bit pricey!🤑
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
These are good for on the go. I've really only had these on road trips when this was the only coffee option, they are definitely not my favorite and I don't drink them outside of that.
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I get these in bulk at Costco from time to time, i love them! you can drink them as is or freeze them and mix them into a different drink. they taste great, just be sure to shake well.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?