BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Foodie Expert
It great coffee on the go drink! It taste pretty good, could use some improvement. Its nice to drink when you are hanging with your friends or just on the go. It has a nice lid that doesn't spill.
Jazzy R.
Jazzy R.
Mochas are my favorite! A great way to have them is by partially freezing them so they get slushing and just shake and you have a frappuccino like at the store! #backyardbash #heat #summer #wakeup
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saginaw, MI
Taste really good straight from the fridge or pour over a glass of ice. It's usually on sale for a reasonable price and cheaper than restaurants. I like that it comes in a 4pk easy to carry box
cassandra v.
cassandra v.
LoveLove the mocha blend, put those puppies in the fridge so you can crack one open right away, man thinking about this makes me want to go get one. Super tasty, and give me alil energy boost
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!
I also love how I can just go into a grocery store,gas station,etc and I can buy them. I don't have to drive an hour (our nearest Starbucks) to get a Starbucks drink.
Luis N.
Luis N.
Los Angeles, CA
This little guy is perfect when you're on the run and don't have time to stop at Starbucks. if I wouldn't know any better I would think I actually bought this at a Starbucks when I drink it.
Shaniqua S.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee so much. if I'm
not going to Starbucks to get my coffee, I'm bringing my own. It's my little treat when I want something sweet and that boost when I need a little energy.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
These are so tasty! I'm always grabbing them when I'm at the store for quick on the go drink options. Perfect for when you don't have time to stop at a Starbucks or don't have one near you!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these drinks so much!! I am a Starbucks addict so being able to buy these at a store is awesome! I have a two hour math class and i take one to keep me awake. Definitely recommend.
Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.
Starkville, MS
Foodie Expert
If you're willing to waste calories on something that is not worth wasting calories on, get you one of these. My advice is to pour over ice. Making it extra cold will help with the guilt.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?