BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Absolutely love these drinks. All I do is put them in the fridge, and then I pour over ice. They always taste so good, and they're cheaper than regular Starbucks drinks.
Christina E.
When I'm craving more caffiene this is the perfect choice. Mocha is my favorite and most stores have it and the vending machine at my job carries it so that's a plus.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT
Great to grab on the go, sweeter than a normal cup of coffee but still very refreshing. Only downside is they cost about $1 per bottle and they are very small bottles
Brittany H.
Love love love Starbucks Mocha Coffee Drinks! I keep them in my refrigerator at all times, in case I need a midnight pick me up after the local Starbucks has closed.
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
This is probably my favorite Starbucks drink. It has just enough caffeine to wake me up and it doesn't taste too much like coffee and sometimes that's a good thing.
Amy L.
These are awesome! If you don't have time to make and/or don't have time to stop at your local Starbucks this is the way to get a great cup of coffee on the go!!!!!
Eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ilove these, I used to pour them over ice cubes and add some yummy coco powder on top for taste and to add something else to it, it's yummy for any time of the day.
Sugey n.
I can have Starbucks any day and time. these are my to go drinks when I don't have time to go to the drive thru in the mornings. The mocha drinks are my favorites.
Priscilla F.
As a coffee lover, when I'm on the go they are my first choice to grab. They are amazing in taste and it's the best out of all the other coffees out there to me .
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
Since I don't have a Starbucks close to me, these are perfect when I am in the mood for something with vanilla in it. These are uber handy and sized just right!
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?