BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Every time i stop to get gas I grab one of these. It’s like a grown up version of chocolate milk. They are so good. I also pick a case or two up from costco when they’re on sale
Daniela R.
Evanston
I'm addicted to coffee and these I grab on the go and were all set and ready to go!!! The taste is amazing ou dobt need to add anything aside from that bring me back memories
Syeda M.
Dublin, OH
I bought this from a dollar general near my library where I go to study for my exam, one morning I skipped on coffee so middle of the day I was craving for my caffeine dose , there is no coffee shop nearby so I ended up buying this , it was pretty much costly for its size but I gave benefit as its Starbucks, I shook it as directed , when I drank it , the smell was so strong, it was such a strong aroma and so bad after taste, the overpowering fragrance made me nauseous, it smells like perfume oil
angel s.
I love these coffee drinks. They're are creamy, actually taste like mocha, and they are ice coffee. The coffee stays cold in the bottle for a decent time which is good because i like taking my time drinking my ice coffee. They are affordable also and can find them everywhere. And it makes it easier for people who don't want to go to starbucks and wait for a frapp. Plus this is my favorite flavor to drink and it actually tasting like mocha is a plus 😊
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
My mouth is actually watering. So good as a morning pick up. Definitely a treat. Over ice or straight outta the bottle. This is definitely a good alternative to a hot cup
Becca L.
These drinks are delicious. I can keep them in the fridge for a busy morning when I'm running late and count on it tasting like I went to a Starbucks store. They are creamy and hit the spot.

They give me the energy I need, which is great. I just wish they came in more varieties for people that watch their sugar intake. It's easy for me to customize a drink at the store and keep the sugar to a minimum. I realize these are branded and made for mass audiences, so I'll keep drinking the skinny vanilla ones.
Kiana H.
Fort Collins, CO
Lately I have been a little addicted to starbucks and when I feel the urge to have a drink, but i don't want to go to an actual starbucks or theres not one near me I usually end up pick.ing one of these. They are pretty good. I like the Vanilla latte a little bit more than the mocha, but the mocha is still really good. Sometimes they run out at my convenient stores which really make me upset haha. I just wish the price of these were a little bit lower because then I would be buying them all the time. The colder the better, so make sure you keep these refrigerated
Shelby B.
Pearland, TX
These are the best on the go iced coffee drinks I have ever tried. Would recommend buying them in bulk because they can be expensive buying a few here and there.
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
As a huge coffee drinker I find that it's more cost effective to make my own. But when I can treat myself I go for the good stuff. I love Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks on the go for a delicious treat. My only issue, it is a little sweet. By the end of the glass my teeth wish it was diluted a bit. I want more coffee taste and less sugar. Overall it's delicious and I enjoy thoroughly.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
I give these a three rating only because their after taste. They are good if you want to get some coffee but they have a strange after taste that bothers me and makes me need gum!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?