Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Haley C.
Haley C.
Anderson, IN

Great Coffee! I love the flavor and the mocha is the best. This is also a great value for the price! You can easily spend 3 dollars for one single drink at a gas station. I usually purchase these from Walmart and I can get an even bigger discount.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

These are yummy and great for when I need a boost when studying or running errands, but they have a higher sugar and calorie count than I would like. These are good for a treat and I'll probably buy them again, but I wouldn't drink them every day.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

I love them as a treat thy are very addictive Starbucks is the best coffee products this four pack makes them usely around a dollar a bottle so I thinks a great value yes I would recommend everyone who enjoys coffee to try this over ice or chilled
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca

I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

I love all things Starbucks and frappuccinos. I also love mocha, so this is the best combinaton of all. I am basically addicted. It doesn't even compare with others. It's just better in general. I would buy this again in the very very near future!
Asha R.
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA

These are great for fast on the go coffee. If you just want the taste of coffee not looking for a big caffeine boost then these are the items for you! They taste best cold and make sure to shake them up and you will love every last drop of them.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI

I love this stuff!! Gives me energy and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. I love that you can enjoy it cold or at room temperature. I drink this when I need that extra boost of energy! I will definitely be buying it sgain.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Burlington, VT

I am NOT a coffee drinker, however, this Starbucks drink is actually pretty tasty. I wish it was a little larger though. When I need caffeine I NEED caffeine. Love the flavor. And love that you can serve it over ice for a fantastic iced coffee!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church hill, Tn

These are absolutely delicious. I honestly would rather have these than go to actually start bucks. They are smooth and creamy and give you that extra kick to get your day started. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. Wonderful product!
Terri D.
Terri D.

I LOVE Starbucks and I would love to always get it made fresh BUT that is not always possible. These are great for those times. Convenient, affordable, same great taste and perfect if your on the go. I will definitely continue to purchase them!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now