Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Breyana F.
Breyana F.
Chicago

These are amazing! Yes their a little expensive but the taste outweigh the cost. These got me through finals and a rough holiday season. I always keep these on hand. Their great for a new coffee drinker or the ice coffee lover!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Pfafftown, NC

Yummy yummy Starbucks drink on the go! These are perfect for when you don't have time to go on the daily Starbucks run! I usually buy these in bulk and immediately chill and drink whenever I'm feeling down or in need of energy!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch , British Columbia

The mocha flavoured frappuccino is my all time favorite. I love the smoothness of the drink and how convenient it is when your on the go and needing a little pick me up. Highly recommended to others who like iced coffee drinks
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Rosedale, NY

This coffee is perfect for on-the-go! Whenever I don't have time to make coffee in the morning, I just grab one of these, and I'm out the door! The flavor is delicious. Definitely try the other flavors Starbucks has to offer.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

I've gotten these a couple times at Walmart and they are so yummy. I've tried mocha and vanilla. I like the packaging as well and the price isn't so bad for the quantity. They are worth trying out. Who doesn't love Starbucks?
Meldin G.
Meldin G.

This is my favorite flavor of the bottles frappuccinos. Some of the other varieties are overly sweet and you can taste the artificial sweetener. This one is the closest to the classic coffee flavor with just a little extra.
monica h.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY

Love these! they are delicious I am always stock up on it. My fridge is always full. They are great on the go ... and I keep some at my work too. I usually crave it during the busy day at work. Love caramel flavor the most.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC

I love starbucks coffee. between this ine and vanilla its my favorite. i usually buy the single bottles at walgreens or walmart. a bit pricey for just four. i always make sure to look for some coupons so i save some money.
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl

100 percent so good ! They are also addicting !!! I like this flavor the best than the others . Not bad in price . You can find it at the gas station , Publix . Any shopping center . And also they have packs of it at Bjs .
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA

This is way too sweet for me, I also think it's pretty thick for an iced coffee drink. I can understand the appeal to some, and it has become a well known image and packaging but I would not recommend it to anyone I know.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now