BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Erica G.
Erica G.
Foodie Expert
I really like the Starbucks Frappaccinos but the Mocha flavor is a little too chocolatey for my liking. they still taste rich and creamy so i would still recommend for starbucks lovers!
Nakia N.
Nakia N.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking this coffee beverage it's so good and gives you that energy that you need it's a ok priced item 1$ cheaper would probably help but the flavored and tastes can't compare
joy c.
joy c.
The best way to get my Starbucks fix when I don't have enough time to go in the store. For sure drink it cold and it is delish! So convenient for on the go if you are a late riser too!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Erie, PA
These are amazing for when a Starbucks run isn't in the plans! You can buy them almost anywhere: even gas stations and they come in cute four packs because who wants to buy just one!
leslie r.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
Such a great beverage I'm already obsessed to say the least with Starbucks so a handy easy to toss in the cooler beverage and take to the beach is heaven !! And they are so yummy!!!
Dejah M.
Dejah M.
Detroit, MI
I can't live with out coffee its must have. And Starbucks started it all for me I love there drinks their so good and help my energy . I feel so much happier when drinking my coffee
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I can never say anything bad about these man there so good taste just like getting one in from starbucks !! I love these so much Noone understands lol. So creamy and nice tasting!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious when you can't afford fresh Starbucks everyday. Just pop them in the fridge and take one to go. They are delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness and coffee.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lebanon, OH
I am in heaven drinking this coffee drink it almost everyday priced ok but could be a little cheaper flavor is as good as going to Starbucks but not quite will buy it again.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?