Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Emily K.
Emily K.
Burlington, VT

I am NOT a coffee drinker, however, this Starbucks drink is actually pretty tasty. I wish it was a little larger though. When I need caffeine I NEED caffeine. Love the flavor. And love that you can serve it over ice for a fantastic iced coffee!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN

These are absolutely delicious. I honestly would rather have these than go to actually start bucks. They are smooth and creamy and give you that extra kick to get your day started. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. Wonderful product!
Terri D.
Terri D.

I LOVE Starbucks and I would love to always get it made fresh BUT that is not always possible. These are great for those times. Convenient, affordable, same great taste and perfect if your on the go. I will definitely continue to purchase them!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY

this is my sisters absolutely favorite drink she goes crazy for them every time we go to the supermarket they have such a good deal for the 4 or 6 pack one and my sister begs till she gets it she's in love with this drink always gets her happy
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

Great to have on hand, especially on mornings when you just "can't even". Tasty + caffeine is generally a good pick me up. If you like your coffee black or with less sugar I would definitely steer clear because these are definitely very sweet.
Jennine A.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY

I love these mocha coffee drinks I sometimes freeze them on hot summer days tastes is unbelievable there's a new one that I've started drinking it's the mocha coconut the cost is around $2.50 for a bottle sometimes you could find them 2 for $4
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

I LOVE these drinks! It's the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with coffee. They come in a variety of flavors, but I usually buy either the vanilla one or the mocha one. I will definitely be buying these again! They also make great presents!
Jazmin  c.
Jazmin c.
Riverside, CA

What can I say! It's Starbucks at home or on the go. Love that these come in glass and not in a can. The price is great for 4 and when you do tactically feel like going to an actual Starbucks. I totally recommend them for any coffee consumer.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Allentown, PA

Love these! Giving 4 stars since they don't offer a lower calorie option. They are great for an afternoon refresher. I buy the cases at Sam's club or BJ's wholesale and they are waaaaay cheaper. Target has some good deals on these as well.
micaela s.
micaela s.

So you could say I'm a bit of a "white girl" when it comes to Starbucks haha. I love it so much!!! But when I can't find the time to go to Starbucks I can jus pick this up at Walmart and enjoy it the same. The taste is bliss at its finest
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now