BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love all of the different flavors of these drinks. I used to purchase them at Sam's in a larger box for about $15-20. Definitely worth it to have on hand, especially when I stay the night with my boyfriend who isn't a coffee drinker. Perfect for road trips, taking to the office, you name it.
Chelsea P.
Honestly, I wished they would make these bottles bigger. When I could have them before becoming lactose intolerant I loved them. However, they never lasted long. After about 3 gulps it was gone. Really creamy and smooth so it goes down really easy.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
My husband loves these for their convenience, especially while traveling and no local coffee shops nearby. The mocha is the only flavor he will drink. He tells me the blend is pretty good, nice and rich and chocolatey. And doesn't have that burnt taste the roast can sometimes have. The largest detergent is the price. It's no bueno.
Connie C.
I prefer buying this over purchasing a made in front of me Starbucks drink. While it is pricey, it is refreshing, not too sweet and delicious. I feel as though the Starbucks around me (New York City) does not make drinks nearly as well as the ones that are produced in little glass bottles as well. Very cute as well!
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
These are delicious and really help us get the day started! My husband and I get these from time to time from the gas stations, grocery stores or convenient stores when we have an extra early day. I get excited when I see him carrying them out of the store.
Darrel R.
Love this original flavor of Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink I like this drink for it's smooth sweet taste also love the creaminess it is cool and not filling you can enjoy the sweet creaminess anywhere you go in your home or away I would fully recommend this chocolately tasting coffee drink
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I absolutely love these drinks! I get one every time I go on the road! I love the way that they smell and tase! They are so delicious! They are a little pricier but they are totally worth it! I love them and drink them every chance I get
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
I️ absolutely love Starbucks but I️ can not always stop by one. Fortunately I️ can get these at the cafe and the vending machines where I️ work. A sweet caffeine treat to get me through the day. Hope they come out with the peppermint one again this year
Evelyn W.
These are so convenient and delicious! You can find them at most gas stations and grocery stores. They aren’t super expensive compared to other coffee drinks or energy drinks so definitely worth it.
Erika R.
Stockton, CA
I love all of Starbucks, it’s bomb dot com. I always go to starbucks, to me Mocha tastes dark and sweet, but mostly sweet. I usually drink coffee hot but cold/iced coffee to me is also really good! I recommend it to friends and family.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?