BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
angel s.
I love these coffee drinks. They're are creamy, actually taste like mocha, and they are ice coffee. The coffee stays cold in the bottle for a decent time which is good because i like taking my time drinking my ice coffee. They are affordable also and can find them everywhere. And it makes it easier for people who don't want to go to starbucks and wait for a frapp. Plus this is my favorite flavor to drink and it actually tasting like mocha is a plus ūüėä
Florence N.
Fort Myers, FL
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is my absolute favorite drink to bring to the beach. It is cold and refreshing. I bring a great book and sip on my Frappuccino. Everyone always comments that they wish they would have brought one with them to the beach. I love all my starbucks coffee drinks. They are absolutely delicious and takes care of my coffee urge while relaxing at the beach. I recommend to everyone who enjoys a good coffee!!!
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
As a huge coffee drinker I find that it's more cost effective to make my own. But when I can treat myself I go for the good stuff. I love Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks on the go for a delicious treat. My only issue, it is a little sweet. By the end of the glass my teeth wish it was diluted a bit. I want more coffee taste and less sugar. Overall it's delicious and I enjoy thoroughly.
Tiffany T.
I enjoy these very much when I can't get to a Starbucks. It's convenient for me when I want a quick already made iced coffee. I usually dress it up by pouring it into my Starbucks cup with ice, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and more syrup on top and out I go to work or school with it. I can find these at Walmart, Target, and most convenient and local grocery stores.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
Starbucks is hands down the BEST place to get any type of coffee drink. I personally drink coffee for the bitterness but I like it when it is sweet too. Thus, this is the best combination of sweet and bitter taste. It also is chocolatey because of the mocha. I would recommend this drink. The price isn't too expensive, especially compared with the drinks at Starbucks.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
The Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino drinks are a summertime favorite for me. I often jokingly say I don't drink coffee I drink Starbucks. I say that because I really am not a coffee lover, but I love starbucks drinks. And these cold drinks really hit the spot in the hotter months. I really love this flavor in particular. Its like a grown up version of a chocolate milk.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I am a coffee snob, but if you're the type of person who isn't into drinking coffee black and are looking for a chocolate milk type equivalent, then this is perfect. It is mostly milky and sweet with a hint of that chocolatey mocha coffee flavor! The packaging is cute and fun to carry around with you. They're just amazingly tasty.
Sonya P.
sand lake, MI
I absolutely love this coffee drink. I can drink it any time of day, and even make smoothies out of it and its delicious. I love it cold! It tastes just perfect, with the right amount of chocolate flavor, the smooth coffee flavor and the deliciousness mixed is absolutely amazing. It's the perfect drink for ont he go too!
Melody K.
Roy , UT
I'm not a coffee drinker, but my sis loves these so much & I think anyone who loves coffee would enjoy these! Great for those who don't wanna make coffee and love iced coffee but don't wanna run to Starbucks to grab one! They also are great for the price! Can be found almost anywhere, target, Walmart or cvs
Angel G.
Rockport , TX
Love that yummy creamy coffee drink really icy cold i put in the blender add ice and this on top and omg its amazing sooooo yummy cant tell u how amazing it is and my little slice of heaven here on earth theybare a little pricey but well worth it :) wont even give it up its my little reward to myself
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?