Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
6 months ago
They aren't better but my new favorite is the White Chocolate I found at Walmart. They are a good go to if your not near a Starbucks and just want a coffee drink. If I want Iced Coffee at home I actually buy a half gallon of International Delight brand or make my own.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
11 months, 1 week ago
The most common flavors I see are mocha, vanilla and caramel. Unfortunately, I do not believe these are better than ordering a drink at Starbucks. But, it is more cost efficient.
Jenn Y.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
They aren't better than actually ordering one, but they are greta for when your in a rush and don't have the time to.
Jennell M.
Jennell M.
1 year, 7 months ago
If I would to choose, I still prefer the one they make at starbucks because you can customize it the way you want your drink and it's fresh.
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
2 years, 2 months ago
The only two flavors I'm aware of (in Britain) are the chocolate and vanilla I'm sure there are others but they are the only two i have seen in my locale stores :)
Julia S.
Julia S.
2 years, 2 months ago
There are a lot of flavors! They just came out with a s'mores and some vanilla flavor (that I forgot what it's called). Both pretty tasty, but I'm more of a order-starbucks gal! :)
Karrie E.
Karrie E.
Enoree, SC
2 years, 2 months ago
The flavor a include: Mocha, Vanilla, Coffee, and Caramel. The difference is that Starbucks obviously prepares them there to almost a milkshake consistency complete with whipcream an drizzle. Either product is great. On-the-go, these are an excellent choice. If you have a minute to spare, just head on over to Starbucks!
Gabby N.
Gabby N.
2 years, 3 months ago
I think going to Starbucks is better o
Marie K.
Marie K.
2 years, 3 months ago
When ordering a drink from Starbucks you can modify it however you like, which you cannot do with these. Buy if you hate standing in line this is a great way to go. They have several flavors, so I am sure you can find something you love.